Super Mario Brothers
Hotel Dusk
Sims 2 Pets
Animal Crossing
WarioWare: Touched!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Yoshi's Island DS

(Yah, I know... geek).
Not interested in anything like Nintendogs or anything like Sims...

Also, it doesn't matter about price/how many are recommended to me, I can try them all (:whistle:).

Sooo... anyone have any good games I should try?

Tom4784
03-07-2007, 01:00 AM
I played a game around my friend's called Elite Beat Agents. That was fun, Its like the Men in Black....but they dance! It's perfectly weird, eccentric and quirky! But I'm not sure it's out here yet since he imported from america a few months ago.

Lauren
03-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Also doesn't matter if it's only out in America either :hugesmile:

I'm gonna check out Elite Beat Agents, thanks Dezzy!
:hello:

Any more for anymore?

BigSister
03-07-2007, 12:14 PM
ooh recommend games to me as well I only have a few games and you have most of them that ive got. Whats Brain training like as i might get that soon

Richie
03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Lauren how do you get all the games for free? I know there's that hacking thing, but I'm unsure how to do it. Could you explain please? :lovedup:

~Kizwiz~
03-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Diddy Kong racing... I havent played it on the DS but I have heard it cracking. Thats the first game I'mgonna get when I get my DS

**welshbananas**
03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Cooking Mama? LOL... my sister has a DS, but I play it more than her. Cooking Mama is kinda good, but it can get boring after a while.

The New Super Mario Bro's is absolutely wicked... I love it to bits, you should get that.

Lauren
03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Richie I'll U2U you, don't wanna advertise illegal activity, lmao :thumbs2:

Becca I'd recommend getting brain training, it's really fun, you do little timed tasks and it grades your brain and stuff. I'd also recommend Mario Kart DS - - absolutely amazing game!

Kiz, I'll check diddy kong racing - sounds brill (especially since mario kart is my favourite game at the moment).

welshbananas I'll check out cooking mamas... it sounds... weird :tongue:

BigSister
03-07-2007, 12:24 PM
ooh yay *dances*. ill get that in a few weeks when I get D/P too ^_^. Mario brothers is good welshbannanas but i like the mini games better

Blowout
07-07-2007, 12:24 PM
D/P are two of the best games ever! Although now I've almost finished 100% just got to get 100 wins in the Battle Tower.

BigSister
18-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I orderd D/P on Monday at work and ill get it delivered to home on day of release so i can just play that all day hehe
Im going to get the new brain training on saturday i think or on Friday as its only 16.95 at work and i get discount too

Sarah.
18-07-2007, 05:34 PM
you can get them for free? how?

Theme park is good, maybe that's because i love theme parks. :) and Tetris DS is good too :)

Lauren
18-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I can't get them for free, it's illegal, don't ask me things. :laugh: Search online for an R4DS (which isn't illegal).

I've now tried Elite Beat Agents - thanks for the recommendation Dezzy, it's a reaaalllly good game :bigsmile:

Also, Kiz, thanks for recommending me Diddy Kong Racing, it's a good game but I'm realllly crap at it, haha.

What is D/P? Diamond/Pearl Pokemon?

Sarah.
18-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
I can't get them for free, it's illegal, don't ask me things. :laugh: Search online for an R4DS (which isn't illegal).

I've now tried Elite Beat Agents - thanks for the recommendation Dezzy, it's a reaaalllly good game :bigsmile:

Also, Kiz, thanks for recommending me Diddy Kong Racing, it's a good game but I'm realllly c**p at it, haha.

What is D/P? Diamond/Pearl Pokemon?

Sorry!:wink:

Stu
18-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Not DS games per say , but if you liked that horrible remake of Final Fantasy III then their Final Fantasy IV : Advanced on the GBA.

Lauren
18-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Not DS games per say , but if you liked that horrible remake of Final Fantasy III then their Final Fantasy IV : Advanced on the GBA.

I didn't enjoy FFIII :laugh:

Stu
18-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Stu

I didn't enjoy FFIII :laugh:
Neither did I. Dont take it as a true representation of Final Fantasy games :joker::joker::joker:.

BigSister
18-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah it is Lauren

BigSister
04-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Well ive got pokemon diamond now and im really enjoying it. Brain training is next on my list because i never got round to buying it when it was cheap *sobs* and im also intrested in either buying shrek the third of the new harry potter game but we have sold out of shrek the third at work at the moment

Lauren
04-08-2007, 07:55 PM
I've got "Brain Training" and "More Brain Training", both very good.

MarkWaldorf
04-08-2007, 08:05 PM
High School Musical: Making The Cut

:whistle:

Sarah.
04-08-2007, 08:10 PM
is Super Mario Brothers any good?

CassetteFinger
05-08-2007, 01:13 PM
I have supermario,some hospital game its really good the doggy game green one i cant remeber any other ones i dont bother with with the DS no more i want a wii.

Callum
05-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Mario Bros, Animal Crossing, 3 Nintendogs, Worms: Total Warfare, Brain Training.

BigSister
11-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I got Brain Traning today (the first one not the newest one). If i like this 1 i might ask for the 2nd one for my birthday

Tom4784
11-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Ever played a game called Trauma Centre? That was a good game, Finally i could live my dreams of shouting STAT! (didn't effect gameplay but made me feel good!).

Hugo
13-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is good.

Lauren
13-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
I got Brain Traning today (the first one not the newest one). If i like this 1 i might ask for the 2nd one for my birthday

How are you finding it?

BigSister
13-08-2007, 06:29 PM
I havent actually started it yet but i will do soon

Jack
13-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Lauren you have to get Advance Wars: Dual Strike. It's so good. Worth checking out.

Lauren
13-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Jack
Lauren you have to get Advance Wars: Dual Strike. It's so good. Worth checking out.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've heard that game is very good but I wasn't sure whether to get it cos it sounds a bit man-ish lol!

Jack
13-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jack

Thanks for the recommendation, I've heard that game is very good but I wasn't sure whether to get it cos it sounds a bit man-ish lol!

HAHA maybe :laugh2:

It's really good though.

ThisIsMarie
18-01-2008, 11:55 PM
What good games coming out this year?

Christina
24-02-2008, 12:18 PM
I only have three i want to get:
- Dogs or Cats
- Yoshi's Island
- Sims 2 Pets
- Imagine Babies (whatever the name is .. i have the cooking one)
- Harry Potter