PDA

View Full Version : FA - Gossip

finch
16-06-2003, 11:07 PM
OK big Fame academy series 1 gossip. Although its a bit stale but.

A couple of weeks ago Malachi was in one of the bars in my home town. Then last week he did some charity work with some1 I know.

B/c we were talking to this my cousin told me that one of their best friends snogged malachi in some Belfast niteclub the week after his eviction. While he maintained that Sinead facade.

Romantic Old Bird
30-08-2003, 06:59 PM
Well, one doesn't like to brag or anything, but yesterday I spent about an hour in the company of Malachi and got a kiss and a couple of cuddles from him.

And yes, I do have photographic evidence!

Amy
31-08-2003, 09:44 AM
That's excellent ROB :thumbs:
Tell all what was he like is he as lovely as he was on FA :spin2: Will we get to see the photo :conf:

Boris
31-08-2003, 03:04 PM
Well, one doesn't like to brag or anything, but yesterday I spent about an hour in the company of Malachi and got a kiss and a couple of cuddles from him.

And she wasn't the only one either....you just ask that Peachy who else was there ....and YES , I have seen the photographs !

:laugh::love::laugh::love::laugh::love::laugh:

peachy
01-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Yes I was there, and yes I was embarassingly gushing and Wendy says I acted like a teenager.

Actually, so did she but don't tell her I said so. He really is the sweetest young guy and I can't wait to meet him again when I go over to Belfast for the fan convention which is being organised for him then.

I'm not going to put my own picture up (too shy) but here is one of Mal working (and no, he's not at all 'Camp' it's just the name of the film he was helping to promote).

Amy
01-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Great Pic Peachy :thumbs: Glad you had a great time meeting Mr Cush :xyxwave: