PDA

View Full Version : Zizu is not going to like this!

Cherie
22-02-2023, 07:38 AM
Ed Sheeran has launched a hot sauce range called Tingly Ted’s. That’s right. Tingly. Ted’s. Product names don’t get much better than that.

The brand is named after the hitmaker’s childhood nickname and comes in two varieties – Tingly and Extra Tingly.

The annoying part? Tingly Ted’s doesn’t actually go on sale until later this year, but from what the 32-year-old singer has said about his new launch, it’ll be well worth the wait.

Ed, who has a Heinz Tomato Ketchup tattoo on his arm and previously appeared in a Heinz advert, shared: ‘I love sauces, that’s no secret. But the older I’ve got, the more I love and need spice with every single meal.

‘I travel a lot, so having a bottle in my suitcase wherever I go that can spice up any and every meal seemed like a good idea.’

He added: ‘I knew I didn’t want to do a watery hot sauce, as they usually all get relegated to the same shelf of other random hot sauces. I wanted to make a sauce that took the same pride of place as ketchup.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/other/ed-sheeran-launches-hot-sauce-range-and-the-name-deserves-an-award-of-its-own/ar-AA17K21z?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cb0f146bee41496f8c34235448db0019

Cherie
22-02-2023, 07:39 AM
What is it with these multi millionaires launching food products.....

bitontheslide
22-02-2023, 07:41 AM
they have obviously worked out that social media is best at promoting food products. They never do things without a reason

LeatherTrumpet
22-02-2023, 07:41 AM
they are targeted by big food producers like they are targeted by publishers (to do say a kids book)

the initial approach or idea is not from them (the celeb)

thesheriff443
22-02-2023, 07:57 AM
It’s called having a finger in every pocket

Zizu
22-02-2023, 08:11 AM
True

I detest spicy foods and Ed Sheeran in equal measures

Kinda typical of him to take a proven winner and put his slant on things … after all that’s what he does with his ‘own’ songs .. allegedly

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro