PDA

View Full Version : Bad dreams

Kate!
20-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Have you ever had any really bad dreams?

Share them here.

I've dreamt a killer was in my house a few times.

Vanessa
20-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Have you ever had any really bad dreams?

Share them here.

I've dreamt a killer was in my house a few times.

Omg that sounds terrifying!
I just has a weird one. :bawling:

AnnieK
20-09-2023, 02:54 PM
I rarely remember my dreams. I sometimes wake feeling like I've had a bad dream but can't remember what it was.

I dreamt a lot about my mum when she first died but that is the last time I really remember having vivid dreams.

Oliver_W
20-09-2023, 02:57 PM
I once dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow.

When I woke up my pillow was gone.

Niamh.
20-09-2023, 03:02 PM
When I was a teenager I dreamt I was walking on a country road on my own at night in the dark, I heard clippy steps behind me like hooves and I knew it was the devil following me, I walked faster and then I suddenly realised I was dreaming so I closed my eyes and curled up on the floor and thought I'd stay there until i woke up, then I felt something grab my leg and start to drag me along the ground. I woke up soon afterwards but it was terrifying

bitontheslide
20-09-2023, 03:12 PM
i had some really vivid dreams when i quit smoking and had the high dose nicotine patches, i also had some crackers when i changed my meds. I remember being a little disturbed by some of them but thats all i remember :laugh:

Vanessa
20-09-2023, 03:13 PM
When I was a teenager I dreamt I was walking on a country road on my own at night in the dark, I heard clippy steps behind me like hooves and I knew it was the devil following me, I walked faster and then I suddenly realised I was dreaming so I closed my eyes and curled up on the floor and thought I'd stay there until i woke up, then I felt something grab my leg and start to drag me along the ground. I woke up soon afterwards but it was terrifying

Taht sounds terrifying :shocked:

Niamh.
20-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Taht sounds terrifying :shocked:

It really was, I had a few dreams like that where I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't really control much about the dream, all around the same time as a teenager too

Zizu
20-09-2023, 03:35 PM
I’ve got a dreadfully poor short term memory so rarely remember any dreams I may be having .. maybe one or two a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UserSince2005
20-09-2023, 05:55 PM
yeah they are called nightmares

hijaxers
20-09-2023, 06:18 PM
I’ve got a dreadfully poor short term memory so rarely remember any dreams I may be having .. maybe one or two a year

Same but my partner has terrible dreams/nightmares full of horrific monsters chasing him, i've been woken by him booting me thinking he's booting some monster. These days due to other health probs he rarely sleeps for more than 2 hrs at a time and ends up on sofa so i can sleep.

Zizu
20-09-2023, 06:53 PM
For what is worth I’ve got a Gypsy Book of Dreams and it’s over a hundred years old :)

I’ll dig it out ..

Vanessa
21-09-2023, 10:27 AM
I had another bad dream last night :bawling:

Niamh.
21-09-2023, 11:10 AM
I had another bad dream last night :bawling:Aww :hug:

Soldier Boy
22-09-2023, 04:15 PM
When my eldest was about 8 we used to cycle to her school together every day, cycle track has a sort of big ditch to one side of it. One night I had a dream that she rushed off ahead out of sight, and when I rounded a corner there were like 10-15 people crowded round the side of the track looking into the ditch... someone then pulled my daughter out, and she had broken her neck.

That's the only time I've ever woken up from a dream in an absolute panic. It was very realistic and an activity we did every day so I fully believed it was really happening until I woke up (and for a few seconds afterwards) :umm2:.

Redway
22-09-2023, 04:33 PM
I normally just take bad dreams on the chin but I have sort of been getting a lot of them recently. I probably need something like prazosin at this point.