PDA

View Full Version : Jade Goody's car seized.

Mrluvaluva
16-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Not sure if this has been posted, but there was an article in The NOTW yesterday:

DRIVE ban Jade Goody's £80,000 Land Rover was seized by cops on Saturday after they found it abandoned on a zebra crossing with its engine running.

Just moments before the swoop Jade, 26, was seen nearby, a witness said.

She and boyfriend Jack Tweedy—also serving a road ban—were then seen talking to police before officers towed away the car in Loughton, Essex.

Cops saw several people leaving Big Brother star Jade's vehicle before it was seized—but they could not identify them.

Jack, 19, told us: "I've no idea who was driving the car. I loaned it to a pal."

Dr43%er
16-07-2007, 03:19 PM
"I loaned it to a pal." What a load of bollocks.

spacebandit
16-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Only goes to show she thinks the law doesn't apply to her

nodisharmony
16-07-2007, 07:07 PM
The last part of the Newspaper article says:-

Jack, 19, told us: "I've no idea who was driving the car. I loaned it to a pal."

That clears that up:rolleyes:

I also like the fact, that the article says:- £80,000 Land Rover

Nice of them to mention the amount of money, that the car is worth?

Is that to make readers jealous and hate them even more??

It's a possible nasty ploy, isn't it!!!

nodisharmony :angel:

spacebandit
16-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by nodisharmony
The last part of the Newspaper article says:-

That clears that up:rolleyes:

nodisharmony

Of course it does,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are more predictable than sunrise

spacebandit
16-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Well, at least it means its only a matter of time before the lying racist skank is busted.

You can be sure theres now a bounty up from the papers for a photograph of her driving....

:thumbs:

lily.
16-07-2007, 10:50 PM
It makes one ask.. why own a car if both of them are banned? I mean, if they can't seem to hold onto their driving licence then what's the point in paying road tax, insurance etc. to keep a car on the road that neither of them can actually drive?

Dr43%er
17-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Nodis, if you lent your car to a pal would you not remember what pal it was?

Red Moon
17-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by MrluvaluvaJack, 19, told us: "I've no idea who was driving the car. I loaned it to a pal."

The pal was called Jade Goody by the sound of it.

~Kizwiz~
17-07-2007, 01:41 PM
So they doesnt know who they lent it too?????
What utter bolderdash!

Surely if you were going to let someone else drive your car you would check a few things first..... like who they were and if they were insured...opps obviously not as Jade wasnt so it must have seemed normal to her.

natjake2504
17-07-2007, 01:52 PM
they are so stupid its untrue

Mrluvaluva
17-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Beggars belief.

Red Moon
17-07-2007, 03:44 PM
I wonder how they are going to get the car back.

I'm sure the police will be checking all the documentation of the person they send to get it. Letter of permission for the owner of the car, insurance documents of the driver, registration documents, MOT if required and a valid tax disk.

Some how I think some of those things will be missing and the car is in a long stay at the police car pound at ever increasing cost. For a starters I wonder if it is taxed, after all Jade and Jake didn't have insurance and with out insurance you can't tax a car! And did they bother to register the car in their name?

All I can say another story of woe from the Jade Gobby school of how to bugger up you life!

.x.x.laura.x.x.
17-07-2007, 04:01 PM
who else thinks that jade is trying to gain sympaty with all these stories? yes, a miscarriage is the worst thing in the world to happen, i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, but jades reaction to her miscarriage disgusted me, how could somebody say it was 'gods punishment', that really was unforgivable:bored:

nodisharmony
17-07-2007, 07:39 PM
DRIVE ban Jade Goody's £80,000 Land Rover was seized by cops on Saturday after they found it abandoned on a zebra crossing with its engine running.

Why would Jade Goody's Land Rover be left abandoned on a zebra crossing? with it's engine running?

The vehicle had NO occupants inside...

Just moments before the swoop Jade, 26, was seen nearby, a witness said.

"A witness said", I love that.... One witness.

She and boyfriend Jack Tweedy—also serving a road ban—were then seen talking to police before officers towed away the car in Loughton, Essex.

Jade & Jack were talking to Police, but, no mention of a crime.

Cops saw several people leaving Big Brother star Jade's vehicle before it was seized—but they could not identify them.

No, why not?

That was Jack's statement, so the article says.

I see that there is a bit of "Clutching at straws here"

Certainly nothing to accuse Jade Goody or Jack Tweed of, is there?

Don't accuse what you can't prove.

Jade & Jack are innocent, the lack of facts within this story point in that direction.

nodisharmony :angel:

ChelseaFan
21-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Haha, I loaned it to a pal...:laugh: