PDA

View Full Version : Premier League - The New Season

ChelseaFan
21-07-2007, 09:47 PM
So who's your bets on to win the premiership this year.

I'd go for Chelsea, partly because we are the best team in England.

What about you..

spitfire
21-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Man Utd.

Dan_
21-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Man United for me and all, better team last season and made some impressive signings.Only really top quality signing from Chelsea is Malouda in my opinion.Liverpool will be a better side next season.

LovelyL
21-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry guys Im a girl and dont anything about football but seen as Chelsea have the best lookin man in the world (for now) then I just had to post to say Go Chelsea (sorry):tongue:

gracie24
25-07-2007, 02:18 AM
^^ As if you like Fat Frank :P lol

Man Utd to win the Premiership :D

LovelyL
25-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Fat Frank? Hes got a beautiful body

gracie24
25-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by LovelyL
Fat Frank? Hes got a beautiful body

Hehe!! I beg to differ!! I only mean it light-heartedly :)

I made a graphic wallpaper of him not long ago for a friend if you want it?

Tanser_Man
25-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I want Man United to win again, they play the best football and after watching highlights of there 6-0 win in the far east, it's going to be even better.

But i am an Aston Villa fan, although i know we won't win the league, i want us to be challenging in the top 6/7 this coming season.

LovelyL
25-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Hehe!! I beg to differ!! I only mean it light-heartedly :)

I made a graphic wallpaper of him not long ago for a friend if you want it? [/quote]

Ha very funny! Clever graphic gracie24 but I love this man he's gorge! Ill keep my own sexy pics of him though:rolleyes:

RAS
25-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Makes me sick to say it but i think Man United will be hard to stop this season.

I would like to think Liverpool could finally challenge for the title but just cant see it happening. Almost every year Liverpool are tipped to finally challenge but it never happens.

gracie24
25-07-2007, 04:42 PM
I think Liverpool will finish 3rd this season.
I can't see them challenging the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea, but with Arsenal losing some of their best players and not having done much over the past few seasons, I can't see them challenging Liverpool.

Tanser_Man
25-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Makes me sick to say it but i think Man United will be hard to stop this season.

I would like to think Liverpool could finally challenge for the title but just cant see it happening. Almost every year Liverpool are tipped to finally challenge but it never happens.

Liverpool has defo got a chance!

It's just a case of whether players like Torres, Babel and Voronin need time to adapt, and if they do, it might be too late to seriously challenge the likes of Chavski and Manure.

The only place you look vulnerable is down the left when Riise decides to act as a second winger.

Hope we (Aston Villa) nab Scott Carson of you though...doubt he'd want to be the understudy to Reina for the next few seasons.