PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9 Twist (idea)

davrosincydonia
30-07-2007, 03:31 PM
first two nights we spend time with the 11 housemates in the what we and they dont know is the FAKE house.
3rd Night. 1 housemate will vanish from site with a secret path unvailed through the garden. They will enter the REAL house. This housemate will then choose a housemate to move into the real house and over a 9 day period the moved housemates will choose another housemate to join them and be an eligiable winner. The remaining two will then be up for eviction and the non evicted housemate will be joined by four new secret housemates.
Then i dunno.... lol

just an idea

Noel
30-07-2007, 03:36 PM
That sounds really good! :thumbs:

Hugo
30-07-2007, 03:38 PM
sorry but no.

Sam!
30-07-2007, 03:38 PM
That sounds well good!

KKBL
30-07-2007, 03:41 PM
i think that every year should have more mates then the previous year so by having 11 hms were losing 14

fercho
30-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I dont really like all this secretive and fakeness ideas. Too much of that!!

As I said once: In Mexico, they made "Conspirancy" as the theme for BB2, basically, most of the rules where the same, just one changed, for the first time ever the housemates where aloud to talk about nominations.
It went all well cause everybody had a very good planned strategic game, from the start. That's how we (viewers) can see their true colours.

The producers can also consider me as one of the housemates, I think i'll do great cause I'm an increibly good characther, good to look at and willing to do anything to be in it!!!!
:dazzler:

Matt
30-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Nice creativity, but I don't think that would work :(

fercho
30-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I think it would better than secret and fake stuff, because what you wanna see? people double-faced and hypocrites saying: "I'm genuine, I'm genuine" when obviously they're not? or Do you prefer honest people that can come to the dirayroom saying who they don''t like and what would they do to them? I prefer honesty to us (viewers)

davrosincydonia
30-07-2007, 05:33 PM
kl i wasnt actuly being very serious but yeh i like the idea of Freedom Of Speach in the house.

:)tom:)
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
that sounds good but i dont like it when people mix thigs up to near the start

Joneseye
04-09-2007, 03:05 PM
i think go back to basics of big brother 1 and 2 its getting to contrived and un reality now

davrosincydonia
04-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Joneseye
i think go back to basics of big brother 1 and 2 its getting to contrived and un reality now

sure but really it would be boring to the new generation of fans. they want more nikki's and charleys.
i think if we were to go back to basics the bb5/bb8 theme house would be in order to drive the housemate's more crazy.