PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9

Hugo
01-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Next year (if there is going to be a BB9 which looks doubtful) They need 13 housemates. And there only be new housemates if people walk. I'm not saying we need back to basics. But we need simpleness! This way we can get to know the original housemates and watch there physcological journeys. Big Brother should also not let housemates walk so easily. And ABSOUTELY NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD.
Big Brother has lost it's purpose of locking up complete strangers for 13 weeks.

Billy
01-08-2007, 03:26 PM
They cant stop people walking if they want to.

Hugo
01-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I know but they should not make its so easy with them and make it a long process speaking with physcollagists ect.

Captain.Remy
01-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Message original : .TooPerfect.
Next year (if there is going to be a BB9 which looks doubtful) They need 13 housemates. And there only be new housemates if people walk. I'm not saying we need back to basics. But we need simpleness! This way we can get to know the original housemates and watch there physcological journeys. Big Brother should also not let housemates walk so easily. And ABSOUTELY NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD.
Big Brother has lost it's purpose of locking up complete strangers for 13 weeks.

Channel 4 has a contract with Endemol until BB11 so no doubt, it will be back ! :thumbs:

MR.K!
01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
they need to start picking housemates who wont walk so easily or want to get on the show so they can get ''deals''... Also about 80% of the housemates on launch night were exactly the same... there needs to be a bigger variety of personalitys on launch night... also the all female launch was a big mistake which i think bb8 will never recover from

Matt
01-08-2007, 06:44 PM
You make very good points there.

However, I am NOT against new housemates after launch. They can make for the best twists, and they breathe a new lease of life into the show.

They certainly should not send in as many though...

Benji
03-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by sunshine30
Message original : .TooPerfect.

Channel 4 has a contract with Endemol until BB11 so no doubt, it will be back ! :thumbs:

It will be back...But will it be at the same house? ... i hope not, i hope its somewhere bigger and better...maybe with room for an upstairs and a downstairs.

Simple_Plan
04-09-2007, 11:31 PM
I Think Housemates That Walk Are Idiots And Shouldnt Have Been Given The Chance To Go In As There Are Thousands Audition && All The People That Want To Be In Its Like A Slap In The Face To Them

Captain.Remy
05-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Message original : BB-rod-BB
I Think Housemates That Walk Are Idiots And Shouldnt Have Been Given The Chance To Go In As There Are Thousands Audition && All The People That Want To Be In Its Like A Slap In The Face To Them

But they didn't know before going in there that they would walk, just think 2 seconds.:rolleyes:

Glenn.
11-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeh I think Checkmate is right. The producers are too happy to fill the house up with new housemates every other week. I think whoever goes in on Launch Night should be the housemates all together... no ewbies halfway through. It was OK when they did it in BB6 with the whole Secret Garden. But BB7 and the House Next Door was puching it to the extremes, Im not even gonna mention this years travesty of yet another SG/HND fiasco. If you ask me it was dead and buried when poor old Kinga was booted out in her fig knickers.