PDA

View Full Version : Latest from The Guardian

Feefs
23-03-2002, 12:44 PM
The Guardian online has a bit of a cheeky article about BB today. It generally slags us for watching a load of nonsense, and the contestants for getting depressed about not being liked afterwards. It's cheeky because The Guardian has been one of the papers encouraging former contestants to tell their tales of woe about mistreatment.

Read article here (http://www.guardian.co.uk/bigbrother/story/0,7369,672650,00.html)

I wonder what will happen when the series starts again this year. Last year they gave it reasonable coverage recognising their readership contained many an addict, but they did attempt a little distance (and gave the tabloids a run for their money in their analysis of contestants).

WILDCHILD2K1
23-03-2002, 04:14 PM
I wish the press/media would just lay of Big Brother and the contestants and those who choose towatch it.
I mean, they had so much stick last year and I dont think hardly any of them want to be famous, its the press that are making them famous, not themselves. they are entertaining the country for 9 weeks and they get nothing but hell for it.
We get abused for watching the show, its up t us what we want to and dont want to watch, they dont have to watch it.

:devil::nono: