PDA

View Full Version : The Day I Met Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Loukas
13-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Guess what happened today .....

True Story

Today i went to the park to with my mates we where DEAD BORED wish i was here on TiBB :thumbs: lol

Anyway we went to "the angel" in islinton,London to go shopping! AND THEN... we walked past this restarant and i thought i saw ron but no i saw emma i was like " ******* ME" at the top of my voice and she was in there eating with her mate everyone looked at me i said i stumped my toe lol i told my mates they were like "liar" they saw and was like "OMG" we dident want to disterb her eating but we walked past like 10 times she look and finaly came outside, gobsmacked we where she said " i really really wish i was like you lot you go out without camaras following you and people caring" we were like loved you in harry potter? she invited us to eat!!! we went in we took pics then she had to go :( she said she would put the pics on her myspace so watch out she said we will see eachother again you lot promise " i remeber her last word "bye" lol

she was well sweet more beautiful in real life :lovedup:

DoubleTrouble

Bells
13-08-2007, 06:01 PM
OMG wow if you got to meet Emma! At the moment I'm really mad about Harry Potter, so that's got me more excited. She is really pretty, and seems a lovely girl in real life based on interviews etc.

Chrizzle
13-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Aww wicked:thumbs:

Loukas
13-08-2007, 06:04 PM
omg i sould tell her to get a TiBB acount we diden't really talk about bb lol it was more about harry potter

Lauren
13-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Apparently she tried to fast-track herself into Cambridge University because she's "famous" and "rich". They turned her down because the A Level subjects she was doing are blacklisted (i.e. Dance A Level).

Bells
13-08-2007, 06:11 PM
No way, Lauren! Didn't she get something like all As and A*s at GCSE... mind you, I don't know in what subjects. Universities such as Cambridge probably would accept her if she did other subjects - I had no idea what subjects she was doing... good on her for going to university and continuing the whole education process, though. Based on all her interviews and comments that she's a straight-A student etc. though I always assumed she was extremely intelligent... she does come across as clever anyway.

Callum
13-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Wow - Meeting Emma, I love that girl :love:

She's awesome

Lauren
13-08-2007, 06:12 PM
She's a straight A GCSE student, yeah - but then she took Cambridge blacklisted subjects such as Media, Dance, and Journalism (I think?) so they wouldn't accept her, and allegedly she was complaining saying they should let her in because she was famous and rich (I'll try and find the article for you, but it was posted on thestudentroom.com so I dunno if I can find it).

Bells
13-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I would assume, had she taken different subjects perhaps, that she'd probably be very sought after by universities. I never bothered to think what sort of subjects she took though... that's the thing... it'd just sound so good if I said, 'Oh yeah, I got 3 As at A Level...' - nobody ever thinks of the subjects when you say that sort of thing. Anyway, I wish her luck either way - as far as I'm aware (I read an interview), she's still got one year left and then will be taking a gap year.

Ruth*Star
13-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Aww Good for you seeing her. :thumbs:

MarkWaldorf
13-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Luckyy.

BigSister
13-08-2007, 06:28 PM
oh thats so cool ^_^

Mark
13-08-2007, 06:56 PM
She went to school about 5mins from my house, and lives in Oxford near me. I've seen her at a few clubs around oxford when local bands played, but we decided not to go talk to her as she probably just wanted a good night out, and didn't want loads of people swarming her :)

Also one of my friends is really good at drawing, and recently drew her - it's not yet finished, but he's nearly there :)

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v115/71/125/509481244/n509481244_229194_8266.jpg

- Mark

MarkWaldorf
13-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Mark, that's actually amazing.
You should tell your friend that on her official site, she has a section for drawings of her by fans, because so many people were messaging her with them, not because she loves herself.

Matt08
13-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Anyone got a link to her official myspace page?

CassetteFinger
13-08-2007, 10:57 PM
LMAO you walked past 10 times haha wicked glad you got to meet her.

MarkWaldorf
13-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Mathew
Anyone got a link to her official myspace page?

She doesn't have one.

Lauren
14-08-2007, 09:43 AM
http://www.dotspotter.com/news/266011_Emma_Watson_s_Myspace_Account_She_Doesn_t_H ave_One

Also, she's not meant to go up to people without her bodyguards. She's had stalking instances in the past few months so is now flanked by them at all times. :shocked: (poor girl).

Riz
14-08-2007, 09:47 AM
omg such a good drawing fantastic!

MarkWaldorf
14-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
http://www.dotspotter.com/news/266011_Emma_Watson_s_Myspace_Account_She_Doesn_t_H ave_One

Also, she's not meant to go up to people without her bodyguards. She's had stalking instances in the past few months so is now flanked by them at all times. :shocked: (poor girl).

I know, they even walked into her school and began speaking to her about Harry Potter.

sol
14-08-2007, 11:21 PM
A friend from my old school used to go to the same school as her. It's called the 'Dragon School' or something. That's my claim to knowing Emma Watson lmao.

Princess
14-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Wow thats so cool!

I was just looking at her site and their was pictures of fans walls and theirs were worse than mine so I got scared and got out before getting to see the drawings :laugh:

Bells
15-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sol
A friend from my old school used to go to the same school as her. It's called the 'Dragon School' or something. That's my claim to knowing Emma Watson lmao.

My claim to knowing her is that a classmate of mine (from my current school) left in the 1st year and moved to Oxford - she goes to Emma's school at the moment.

Noel
18-08-2007, 01:43 AM
I love Emma Watson. lol.

gracie24
18-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by sol

Mines similar, my friend who used to go to my school goes to Emma's, or went to the high school, lol.