PDA

View Full Version : Poor Tayfun

blinkinlovely
27-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Stiched up or what - a character, yeah a bit odd but hey ........ he's gone. I actually felt a bit sorrry for him tonight.......mmmmmmmmmm

I have a sneaking admiration for bridget, the shepherdess, who is downto earth and practial but .......horror!!!!!!!!!!!!................doesn't know London that well:devil:

Mark
28-03-2002, 11:30 AM
Yes, I felt a bit sorry for Tayfun too, but I think he was the right one to go...

I felt very sorry for Alistair who came sooooo close to getting immunity, and in the end lost it by 3 minutes....

:spin2:

BigSister
28-03-2002, 11:56 AM
I am so glad that South I sland won immunity

I think South i sland will have the conderfance to go and win a lot of immunitys

And also I think If John Johnny and Susanna get to the merge they could be on for a while coz Tayfun mentioned on the last word last night that North Island doesnt have any allances and so that could be a problem

:elephant::colour::colour::colour:

WILDCHILD2K1
28-03-2002, 12:59 PM
One person I do not like on South Island is Suzzanna, I think she is scheming, two faced and is only out to look after herself.
I felt quite soerry for Tayfun cause she didnt make a huge effort to include him with what they were doing.
I am too glad that South island won immunity and the reward, it was about time, they had gone thru a lot!:flower::spin2:

kaphc
29-03-2002, 06:08 PM
I think Tayfun was doomed from the moment he dropped the machete into the sea.

Last series the guy who left the machete on the boat was voted off first too, though also because he was v bossy!!

Tayfun said in his interview afterwards that he thought he would have got on much better on the other tribe (with the posh trio of John, Jonny and Susannah) which would have been interesting.

I didn't see the main program but I found that ITV2 repeats so much of it that it doesn't really matter!