Audley Anderson

Katie Green

Gary Phelan

Louise Griffiths

Nick Hall

Alistair Griffin

Alex Parks

James Fox

It also looks like the tutors are keeping 4 wildcards, to make sure their favs get in, a bit naughty that

:elephant: :dance: :elephant: :dance: :elephant: :dance: :elephant: :dance: :elephant:

Amy
21-07-2003, 10:54 PM
Can't wait for FA to start :elephant: :hello: :elephant: those who missed FA last year and are thinking of watching it this year make sure you watch the live feed it makes FA great :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BusyBee
24-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Just hope they have had a re-think about the scheduling. Its great for those of us who have Sky/digital but for anyone else they miss out on so much.

Maggie
25-07-2003, 03:19 AM
It seems that the shows to vote people in are going to be on twice a week, one on a sat and one on a weds, at this rate it will take a few weeks to get all of the 13 picked, I wonder what happens to the ones already voted in as the weeks go by. Maybe they don't go in the house till their all picked, which is only fair, so the interactive won't really start for a few weeks, oh well, it's got to be better than only getting the chance to vote one in like last year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amy
25-07-2003, 02:36 PM
This is on the Radio 1 website....

Just as 'Big Brother' finishes, another reality TV show begins - 'Fame Academy 2' starts tomorrow (Saturday).

Seven of the 25 hopefuls will perform tomorrow night to try and get into the house, which has just thirteen places.

There'll be another group next week and the lucky students enter the house on 6 August. As usual we get to phone for our favourites.

Radio 1 spoke to one of the this year's hopefuls at the 'T3' premiere - her name is Louise Griffiths and her boyfriend is Formula 1 star Jenson Button. She admits she's pretty nervous:

"Hopefully I'll be in the Fame Academy. I'm really excited. It's been quite a long journey to get to this point. But hopefully I'll get in and we'll see what happens."

'Fame Academy' kicks off at 6.30pm tomorrow.

Maggie
25-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Not to bad then, a week and a half till they go in, it must be after that night's wednesday show :dance: :dance: :dance:

bbceleb1
25-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Have to agree with the legend

A wet rag lol :laugh::laugh:

-------------------------------------------
EDIT: bbceleb1

Opppps im sorry! i posted my opinion on the wrong page sorry!

I dont really think Fame Academy is a wet rag but i do think Cameron is lol :thumbs: