PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Death about

Sticks
31-03-2002, 03:56 PM
On Talkbigbrother, i the 5 most recent threads bit on the UK index, only 1 thread is Not related to Death at the moment. :shocked:

I will be glad when Death gets back from his leave of Absence as his stand in Mort is a bit over zelous :devil:

Janette
01-04-2002, 09:53 AM
They're a morbid lot over there Sticks! You're better off on the best site there is, Thisisbigbrother :hello:

Mark
01-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Well said Janette! :thumbs:

Kaz
01-04-2002, 11:57 AM
Cheers, Janette! :thumbs:

I wonder who started off all these threads about death? :conf:

Mark
01-04-2002, 09:04 PM
no probs :thumbs:

jbellemeg
01-04-2002, 09:19 PM
Like you Sticks I went over to TalkBigBrother to see what was going on and agree the topic's are very morbid. Did you notice who put in the most posts ?(mm) so you know what that means. Lots of negative postings with quite a lot of swearing. I'm glad I have at last managed to get into this site.:dance::dance:

disco
01-04-2002, 09:44 PM
jbellemeg, I'd be more worried about Sticks morbid fascination with death if I were you...

I've just taken a quick look over there for the first time in ages (and came out as quickly as I could... I'd hate M*tt to have any influence on me whatsoever). A few things stuck out... Stick's announcements, the number of forums categories there are (does any site need 33 forums??!) and how quiet it was... certainly not as busy as it was when I departed the site.

Personally, I think mm is harmless (from what I saw). He(?) seems to have a cutting edge sense of humour, though I realise it is, like smoked salmon (mmm... smoked salmon...) an aquired taste.

sweetlittlesara
01-04-2002, 10:25 PM
Well thats y everyone should just stick over here :hugesmile: see you even get a thread when its ur birthday !!!!

Sticks
03-04-2002, 09:58 AM
I have just seen that they have created a new thread on Talkbigbrother and called it Sticks Death Forum (http://uk.talkbigbrother.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=70&CAT_ID=8&Forum_Title=Sticks+Death+Forum)

Fame at last ?

Romantic Old Bird
03-04-2002, 11:09 AM
Don't know if I'd be too chuffed about that, Sticks, old bean!

It is a touch macabre, whilst I do agree it is another step forward on the road to international recognition as harbinger of Doom extraordinaire............................

Personally, I'd rather stay in my own little world over here!

:spin2:

peachy
03-04-2002, 03:50 PM
ThisisBigBrother has ROB's Little World and TalkBB has Sticks Death Forum. Says a lot about which forum is the most lively and entertaining, don't you think?

Sticks
03-04-2002, 06:29 PM
.......and which site is prepared to address certain tabboos :hugesmile: