milly
31-03-2002, 09:27 PM
thankyou kaz.
i am all embarrassed now.
i've not done this before.

Kaz
31-03-2002, 09:39 PM
Hi again milly. :xyxwave:

Don't be embarrassed - we all have to start off with our first post sometime - practice makes perfect!

Actually, I think you clicked on the 'New Topic' button this time - that's why your reply has appeared as a new thread. :laugh: Never mind - the more you post, the more you'll get the hang of it. :laugh: :spin2: :laugh:

If you want to reply to this message, just click on the 'new reply' button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. :thumbs:

splodge0
31-03-2002, 09:49 PM
Hi Milly,
Welome to the mad house. I must resist giving you a thumb nail if each inmate...I mean Housemate. You'll have much more fun making up your own mind about us all. I started on another site and enjoyed it. This is how ever something quite different.!!

See???????????? lol

told you!!!!!!!!
:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::c olour::colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::col our::colour::colour::colour::colour:

milly
01-04-2002, 12:13 AM
hello sploge,oh please dont confuse me ,i cant even get a message right,never mind all those thingies.

Kaz
01-04-2002, 09:53 AM
You're doing great, milly - splodge is just showing off! :laugh:

If you'd like to attach a 'smilie' to your message, click on one of the little animated pictures to the right of the screen where you type your message, and something like this - : dance : (but without the spaces before the d and after the e) will appear. Then when you post your reply, it will appear like this! :dance:

Go on, give it a try! :thumbs:

splodge0
01-04-2002, 10:04 AM
Kaz is sooo mean to me.....lol:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour: :colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::c olour::colour::colour:

Janette
01-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Come on Milly, you can do it :thumbs:

We are very :spin: to have you on this site, some of us are :joker: (Splodge0 for one!!!!!), but we're all very welcoming :xyxwave: and we never get :mad: with new posters, the more the merrier :hello:

So keep posting, and welcome from all of us :wavey:

By the way, smilies are :dance:

LEE
01-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Hi Milly :cat:

Welcome to the board. :dazzler:

Lovely to see you here.

Kaz is sooo mean to me.
But you soooo deserve it, Splodge! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flower:

Kaz
01-04-2002, 10:53 AM
Moi......? Mean......?

Nah, I'm a pussy cat! :flower:

Just don't get me angry ............. you wouldn't like me when I'm angry! :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BigSister
01-04-2002, 11:28 AM
Hi Milly

Dont be embarrased about posting. I struggled at the beggining and now im having a great time:elephant:

I hope you will enjoy it here:colour::colour::colour::flower::dance:

milly
01-04-2002, 11:28 AM
thankyou everyone for the nice welcome,and thanks kaz for your help,i think im getting there slowly but surely.
i chose this board because im getting ready for bb3 and i wanted a nice friendy board to chat to people on,and yours is ideal.thanks once again eveyone.:blush:

milly
01-04-2002, 11:31 AM
i did it,i did it.::hugesmile:

Kaz
01-04-2002, 11:37 AM
:hello: :elephant: :hello:

Well done! There'll be no stopping you now! :spin2:

Enjoy the site. :thumbs: