PDA

View Full Version : Nothing said about the move

telefan
01-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Did anyone not think they should have done a little montage at the end of last night about the house and all the housemates it housed and how Brian was the last person to ever walk out of it.
I thought they would have.
However, I did LOVE davina's last line
"So, Brian has won Big Brother 2007. That could be you standing there next year, be nice wouldn't it? See you then!"

Jack
01-09-2007, 11:18 AM
It isn't comfirmed the house will move to Hammersmith. VoG said the contract at Elstree has been renewed until BB11.

dupin
01-09-2007, 11:18 AM
I don't think they're moving anymore...

Matt
01-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I believe the producers are in talks to stay at Elstree.

telefan
01-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Jesus!
I thought with this BIG break they're getting now without having to produce CBB, would've encouraged them to use the time and do something different

Matt
01-09-2007, 11:59 AM
They're still doing 4 weeks of BB on E4 in January...

...at least I presume it's 4 weeks :wink:

JOSHUAH!
01-09-2007, 12:38 PM
I think producers are finalising plans to stay in Elstree, which is a great shame. Having a new house would be a breath of fresh air. With the long time until BB9 now, they could extend the shell of the house if it was possible, they need to do something!

Matt
01-09-2007, 12:39 PM
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't see any reason why the house should move, unless the councillors don't want it there.

JOSHUAH!
01-09-2007, 12:43 PM
The area isn't the greatest though is it, somewhere more 'out the way' or where the housemates would be able to make noise in the garden after a certain time, would surely be better. A bigger shell allows for a bigger house, or a higher shell allows for a two-storey house, eg. Bedroom/Bathroom upstairs Lounge/Kitchen downstairs. Obviously the designs have been different at Elstree, but the overall feel of the houses have been the same:
BB3/BB4 - Big House, contempory
BB5/6/7/8 - Small mix of colours, even smaller gardens, with the exception of BB7's maybe.

Matt
01-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I struggle to understand why everyone wants a larger house? I mean, this is Big Brother we're talking about, and the Big Brother house isn't meant to be a comfortable place to live in...

Jack
01-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I'd rather see a house of simlar size to BB6 and BB5. Quite small but well designed.

Matt
01-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jack
I'd rather see a house of simlar size to BB6 and BB5. Quite small but well designed.

Thank you Jack!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

telefan
01-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I think we deffo need a new house, look at the breath of fresh air it gave bb3. There's only so many times you'll get away with ripping apart a house and re-desgining it.

Stu
01-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt
I struggle to understand why everyone wants a larger house? I mean, this is Big Brother we're talking about, and the Big Brother house isn't meant to be a comfortable place to live in...
And big open houses did not really work for me with international Big Brothers. Some houses are like bloody villas.

Plus its UKBB's tradition to feature very small , well designed houses. Its just the look of the show we are used to.

Freddy111
01-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by Matt
And big open houses did not really work for me with international Big Brothers. Some houses are like bl***y villas.

Plus its UKBB's tradition to feature very small , well designed houses. Its just the look of the show we are used to.

Still, the house and garden are way to small for most tasks.

They could extend it slightly, not too big, but enough for some more design. I don't understand how a bigger house is more comfortable? I think the smaller, the cosier, the worse! Also, a new house would be a nice change. I've already told my mum they are moving. :nono::nono:

Simple_Plan
01-09-2007, 02:56 PM
The BB5 House Am Sure Was By Far The Smallest And That Was A Brilliant Series But I liked The BB7 House :bigsmile: && I Like Glass Walls As Well It Makes It More Open :bigsmile:

Glenn.
11-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BB-rod-BB
The BB5 House Am Sure Was By Far The Smallest And That Was A Brilliant Series But I liked The BB7 House :bigsmile: && I Like Glass Walls As Well It Makes It More Open :bigsmile:

I agree with you. The BB5 House was small... too small, it made me feel sick! I think we need a nice sized open space like the BB4 House. Two Bedroom etc etc.

Conzors
16-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by GlennDines123
Originally posted by BB-rod-BB

I agree with you. The BB5 House was small... too small, it made me feel sick! I think we need a nice sized open space like the BB4 House. Two Bedroom etc etc.

I Like the 1 bedroom

Benji
16-09-2007, 12:42 AM
I loved the BB3 house, the garden was the right size, the House was excellent, Just have one bedroom and one large communal bathroom. It would be great.

Captain.Remy
16-09-2007, 06:08 AM
The house won't move until BB11 so everything is alright. I think Davina would have mentioned it if they will.

Conor
16-09-2007, 08:30 AM
The house in Elsetree just suits BB. The international ouses look big and bare. A solution to the house not being big enough for tasks, is to build a task arena like BBAU. The house in my opinion should be about BB7 sized. :laugh: