PDA

View Full Version : BB9 housemates ...

Arneldo
02-09-2007, 10:33 PM
... need to less fame hungry and we need to get more housemates who are easy to relate to and who are their for the experience.

We need people like the contestants chosen for 'Dumped', 'Shattered' and 'Shipwrecked'.

Shipwrecked proves that there is still people out there who are not fame hungry and what an experience and I think Shipwrecked was way better then this years BB. They were fun, up for a laugh, easy to relate to but also they provided us with plenty of arguments and romance.

Captain.Remy
02-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Or they have to be more like the BB5 and the BB6 casts ! :thumbs:

Wasted
02-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Maybe the contract the housemates sign should limit them to so much deals or something like that. If that's possible.

The desperate wannabes would never sign a contract restricting the amount of deals they can get out of BB so we'd end up with people who really do just want the experience or want to win.

Matt08
02-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Wasted
Maybe the contract the housemates sign should limit them to so much deals or something like that. If that's possible.

The desperate wannabes would never sign a contract restricting the amount of deals they can get out of BB so we'd end up with people who really do just want the experience or want to win.

I don't think the producers would be able to implement the deals restriction.

Benji
03-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I think that arneldo has brought up a very big and an important point.

Housemates need ot be fresh, exciting, fun and laughable, with a hint of jelousy and bitchiness.

Housemates such as the ones on 'Dumped' are down to earth (well most of them) - and they seem funny and up for a laugh, while others are very moody and spitefull. They are the housemates we need in the house.

Not famous attention seeking housemates such as aisleyne, nikki, kinga, susie, charley, chanelle, makosi - BUT - those housemates (or at least a few of them) are funny and entertaining. We only need a few of them, maybe only one! - We need a lot of down to earth characters, i dont think the Producers know this, maybe they think that the down to earth housemates will be boring compared to charley and chanelle - but i beg to differ, they are much more entertaining i think.

BRING BACK DOWN TO EARTH, FUN, COMEDIC AND BITCHY HOUSEMATES...please

Loukas
03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
BB5 and BB6 housemates

Billy
03-09-2007, 05:31 PM
the reason Shipwreckeds are not so fame hungry and are in it is because generally its a better experience and more challenging

ally345
04-09-2007, 01:12 PM
heyyy

im 18 and im from scotland

im a male but i guess u could describe me as a 'chick' as i wear wigs and any kind of clothes i want (dress, trousers whateva!!!)

i have a firey personality and very intresting views

any1 think i should audition and give bb9 the shake up it so needs!!!?

Magic
28-08-2008, 10:53 PM
BUMP.
And I think BB has done this, they are a big improval, although some slightly dull.

Locke.
28-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Shipwrecked is the worst reality-tv show ever, so we don't want contestants like them.