PDA

View Full Version : Back to Basics!

BigBrother_x*
04-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Thats what i think the next BB should be like!
Get normal people! People like liam!
6 Men and 6 women! and bring no new housemates in unless people leave ( which people are likely to do )
Good tasks each week and maybe 1 Big twist if they need to one that works and is really exciting!

Dont tell us what the twists are going to be before they do it!

Captain.Remy
04-09-2007, 11:39 AM
No, a back to basics idea would be a disaster. People used to watch some twists and surprises.

BigBrother_x*
04-09-2007, 11:41 AM
i hate it when they bring new housemates in ! that was deffinatly a disaster this year with the half way housemates! They wernt needed and there were far too many hosuemates this year! even davina said!
just keep a nice amount of housemates!

Billy
04-09-2007, 11:42 AM
^^^^ Amy wasnt a disaster she became my fave housemate ever so Im glad they brung in the HWH. but the others were a disaster IMO i like yuour idea

Captain.Remy
04-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Yes 15-16 but a back to basics won't be appreciated.

mozzymozmoz
04-09-2007, 03:29 PM
nah i wanty one like bb7, this series was too basic, no twists or anything was boring

Stu
04-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah! Back to basics! Go 2001!!! :rolleyes:

Wiglet
04-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I hate to say it but going back to what we had in series one just will not work. Time has moved on and so has the BB audience.

It is almost as though people have grown tired of the program and so there has to be a big draw right at the beginning of the series to bring them in. Maybe stick 12 fit looking men in on day one???? :thumbs:

KKBL
04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
people like Liam!!!!!if the house was full of people like Liam it would be soooooo boring!!!

Simple_Plan
05-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Big Brother 8 Was Quite A Disaster But I Dont Think It Should Go Back To Basics IMO

The Twist On Launch Night Was Rubbish This Year If It Had Been An All Male House Maybe It Would Have Been Different As Big Brothers Main Audience Is Girls && Gay Men

IMO A Good Series Calls For A Good Launch Night Twist && Few Good Twists Through-Out The Series && Secret Rooms && Secret Missions :bigsmile:

aj2463
05-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Yea the halfway house was a disaster but I think They need to keep some of the twists and stuff. And if there was a house filled with people like Liam then it would deffo suck!! xx

cepb
05-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by aj2463
if there was a house filled with people like Liam then it would deffo suck!! xx
Aye twould. It as boring enuogh this year with just a few of them.

Shaun
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by BigBrother_x*
i hate it when they bring new housemates in !

Liam was one of those. :laugh:

Benji
05-09-2007, 10:41 PM
going back to basics is what was wrong with BB4 and thats why it was a flop, becuase people wanted more exciting things to happen

Conor
10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
What would BB be without its twists and suprises? :conf:

Matt
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sunshine30
No, a back to basics idea would be a disaster. People used to watch some twists and surprises.

My thoughts entirely. The show needs to be brought back to normality a little, but I likes my twists...

Glenn.
11-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Strip the whole thing down and build an entire new format. Cut it back down to 9 weeks.. ten at the most. 13 weeks is far too long, especially after 2 series. An entire new revamp of the house. Bigger and more spaced out. Alcohol 24-7 not at BB discretion. The housemates will be drunk all the time, which will draw the viewers in and tmake the ratings soar, like BB3 with Jade and co.

BB8:(
12-09-2007, 05:37 PM
back to basics = BB1+BB4

now rethink what you just said

bananarama
13-09-2007, 10:41 PM
BBLB should go back to basics with having evicted housemates appear all the week instead of a couple of days like now.

The eviction audience should go back to basics instead of the rent a bullying mob they have now.

Back to basics of having split screens on E4 would be nice

Back to basics seeing the evicted housemate reunited with friends and family before being interviewed by Davina

Back to basics of having a saturday night live task

Back to basics allowing them to gamble there food budget on the outcome of tasks.

This allowing them only basic rations is quite boring now and counter productive if all it does is cause petty arguments about food

Back to basics of having younger and good looking housemates with a balance of sexuality to make relationships more likely than not.

Nothing against older people as I am one myself but there is no point having older people that just want to clean and look a mess or moan about youngsters enjoying the experience.
If they cannot find young at heart handsom active elderly people then keep them out.....

cujo-man
19-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Back to Basics would honestly not work. It would just be too boring!

People would be on the edge of their seat every week waiting for a big twist, and when it never happened they'd just be really disappointed!

Also I don't believe putting all good-looking young people is the answer to Big Brother being better. I think there needs to be a mix of different Housemates.

My favourites- Glyn and Eugene weren't good-looking (although were young) but were also favourites.

Also I hate when Housmates get together as its all thats talked about on BBLB! I don't honestly a damn if Mr. X kissed Miss. X! :sleep:

BBDodge
20-09-2007, 04:11 PM
All it takes is a good mix of Housemates and some fun tasks.

Forget the twists and nomination fixes.

Loukas
20-09-2007, 04:15 PM
i dont think so

i would like funny characters JUST LIKE BB6 HOUSEMATES