PDA

View Full Version : DoubleTrouble's BB9 Twists (moved to bb9)

Loukas
04-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Twist 1) The Moles
14 housemates on launch night before the all go into the BB9 House they are told to be a mole and work for big brother each person is lead to belive that there the only mole then when there all in on the first night big brother will tell them theres one mole in the house and they need to work out who it is anyone, when someone says there the mole they wont be lieing but there not aloud to say there the mole there will be normal nominations but for the whole time there in the house there lead to belive theres a mole hahaha big brother will tell each mole that if they get evicted the task is over. BUT THERES NO TASK TO BEGIN WITH

Twist 2) Big Brother's best friend
In week 3 there will be a task to become like a guru but there ONLY 1. big brother tells the housemates the winner will reseave speciel prize. The winner will be moving into big brothers flat which is located above the big brother house there will be one room JUST LIKE THE BEDSIT in BB5 but better to suit the series on the bed will be instructions saying " well done you have become big brothers best friend, you are aloud to watch and hear everything that is going on in the main house, housemates think that you have been evicted please keep the noise down and dont be too loud thank you big brother." there will be a survey on the bed he/she has to tick who they think are the 4 best housemates and 4 worst housemates, that housemate's favorate curent housemates in the main house will face eviction and the 4 that he thoguht were worst will be the people that nominate next week.the house think he/she has been evicted. if they find out that there in big brothers flat then he/she will face the public vote too..

well what do you think???

DoubleTrouble

davrosincydonia
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
ooh i really like the best friend idea, evilness :D

Loukas
04-09-2007, 03:57 PM
oh thank you :tongue:

Flavaflav
04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
doubletrouble well done mate

Loukas
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
thank you mate :cheer2:

bbcanada
04-09-2007, 06:51 PM
ah, those are some good ideas!

rhombus92
06-06-2008, 02:10 PM
i love the best friend idea, the mole one wouldnt work for some reason i am sure