PDA

View Full Version : wholl win fa??

miss little glitzee
08-09-2003, 02:57 PM

LEE
08-09-2003, 08:59 PM
I think, and hope, that Alex will win. I think Peter stands a good chance as well - I personally don't like him, he isn't my kind of music, but he does have charisma and can certainly perform on stage and I can see why people say he is good.

I like both Alistair and James but I don't think they are strong enough to win, and on last nights performance I don't think Paris will either - although I have liked him up until now.

I really hope Carolynn doesn't win, as I can't understand what everybody sees in her, I think she is awful. I don't like her voice - it always sounds strained to me, as though she is trying too hard. The quality of it is very harsh and I don't find her pleasant to listen to at all. I thought her performance last night was appalling.

GO ALEX !!!!
:flower:

Amy
08-09-2003, 10:41 PM
I hope Alex wins aswell :thumbs: I can see her doing very well in the future. I'd be happy though if Alistair or Carolynne won :xyxwave:

BusyBee
09-09-2003, 12:12 AM
I think Alex will win or at least I hope so, but if the teachers have their way it will be Peter or Paris both of whom I am not particularly fond of.

I also like Alistair.

lyndy
09-09-2003, 01:28 AM
I hope its alex that wins too she,s the one who i have enjoyed every week :thumbs:

bbceleb1
09-09-2003, 08:29 AM
Have to agree :wavey: ALEX! Is a great piece of raw talent!

I hope she will go far, even if she doesnt win im sure were going to hear more from her! :spin::dance::wavey:

kaphc
09-09-2003, 09:20 AM
I think Alex will win as well - I certainly hope she does!

BigSister
09-09-2003, 07:25 PM
I think Alex will win but I would be happy if Carolynee or Alistar won:hugesmile:

kaphc
10-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Well. for the first time in a good couple of weeks, Alex was NOT top of the "Hot or Not" chart on CBBC.

She moved down to second place and the most popular student was ..... Alaistair!

Boris
10-09-2003, 09:57 PM
I think Alex will do well whether she wins or not.
I also like Alistair....loved his song on Saturday.

Still think Alex SHOULD win.:dazzler:

Amy
10-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Boris
I also like Alistair....loved his song on Saturday.

I love Alistair (shhh don't tell Dermot) He's funny and talented, i would love him to win over Alex if i was 100% honest i think he would have a good album as a lot of his songs are excellent!!!!

BigSister
11-09-2003, 04:02 PM
in the Daily Star it saod that Fame Acadamy is getting axed:bawling: