PDA

View Full Version : I'm auditioning ... HELP ME!!!

Nikkos
17-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Can anyone give me some constructive advice or suggestions. Thanks :D

xxbabygirlxx
18-09-2007, 01:18 AM
go for it im going to audition my self i avent got a clue wot to do i dont think ill get through anyway but wot the hell im gonna go for it and if u really love the show and think you could get on the show go for it lol hope my advice helps anyone else got any advice about goin on the show plz help pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Loukas
18-09-2007, 06:56 AM
hey both of you,

listen BE YOURSELF end of

serously big brother need NORMAL people

if they like you character the put you on if they dont then theres always next year....... I HOPE :D

but serously be yourself

Red Moon
18-09-2007, 07:14 AM
If you have time this might be worth reading:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=60680

A journalist took part in the audition procedure last year and the article will give you an idea what to expect.

Redmond
19-09-2007, 04:56 PM
I'd say try to put across a more game playing side because I think that will be the type of housemate they will be looking for next year. It's obvious now that model-types and wannabes no longer bring in ratings. And with all the talk of adapting BBUSA rules and the like I think putting across that you could be a good game player will work to your advantage.

I'd basically state that you are there to win Big Brother, you don't care about fame and Nuts photoshoots, you just want to go in and play the game.

Sod_James
19-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Im gonna audition aswell and just sit there and be yourself. dont think to much otherwise you will muck it up. dont pretend to be somthing your not just because you think its wat the producers want. just put your cards on the table and show them who you are and if they dont like it then thats their loss.

officialleafan
19-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Before anyone auditions...i love you all so remember me if you get in :flowers:

BB8:(
19-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nikkos
Can anyone give me some constructive advice or suggestions. Thanks :D

act intelligent, diplomatic but also sexy

cujo-man
19-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Sounds really hard to get in!

Poor camp orthodox Jew.

Sod_James
20-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Omg its really doing my head in that they havent announced the dates yet. i just cant wait to audition. My life is so boring rite now i need some sort of excitment. Theres only so much of sitting at home watching daytime tele i can take.

Conor
20-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Don't be all like 'Oh, I'm so hateful and two faced, oh, er, I'll fight, argue and backstab everyone, I hate evryone but me', thousands say that, and none ever get through!

Magic
21-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Be Yourself!

Kate..
24-09-2007, 07:09 PM
be yourself yeah but at the same time they love putting people on who are just that little bit mad or bitchy or soemthing so if you PRETEND to be like that there might be more of a change but good luck and remember

i loves yas :lovedup:

Redmond
24-09-2007, 08:03 PM
You may have a double chance as well this year as they may also be looking for housemates for BBX in January.

cujo-man
24-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by BigBrothersLittlePod
You may have a double chance as well this year as they may also be looking for housemates for BBX in January.

Yea, but who knows what that could be! It could be one of the worst things to be on ever!

I think you should audition BigBrothersLittlePod as you said you'd audition if it was American rules and there is a good chance thats what BBX will be.

Redmond
25-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Ha, I'd only audition if I definitely knew it was going to be BBUSA rules but even then I'd still be wary. If I lived in America I would definitely consider going on BBUSA because people don't go in it for the fame (well not as much so as in BBUK), you don't get judged quite as harshly and it's more of a competitive, strategic game show rather than a show to humiliate and in some circumstances ruin peoples lives.

I no longer like the mentality that comes with BBUK, in it's current state it is awful, but that's why I really hope they go all out next year to make it fresh and change the dynamics of how the game is played and watched.

cujo-man
25-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Ha, I'd only audition if I definitely knew it was going to be BBUSA rules but even then I'd still be wary. If I lived in America I would definitely consider going on BBUSA because people don't go in it for the fame (well not as much so as in BBUK), you don't get judged quite as harshly and it's more of a competitive, strategic game show rather than a show to humiliate and in some circumstances ruin peoples lives.

I no longer like the mentality that comes with BBUK, in it's current state it is awful, but that's why I really hope they go all out next year to make it fresh and change the dynamics of how the game is played and watched.

I think they should change the nomination scheme or something but nothing too extreme like not putting it down to the public.

It needs to be down to the public!

xXxCharlottexXx
25-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Good luck and just be yourself!

no1bigbrofan
25-09-2007, 06:44 PM
be your self

Redmond
26-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man

I think they should change the nomination scheme or something but nothing too extreme like not putting it down to the public.

It needs to be down to the public!

Yeah that would be the best thing, let them discuss nominations and have a head of house who has some power over nominations, maybe they're able to replace a nominee. But then leave it to the public to evict. I think that would make it far more interesting, a lot more game plan and strategy would go on.