PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing Baby

Janette
04-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Congratulations to Liz Hurley who had a bouncing baby boy this afternoon, Damien Charles.

Let's hope Mr Bing realises his responsibilities!!!!!!!

Sticks
04-04-2002, 07:36 PM
I thought the paternity of Liz Hurly's baby was disputed .

It has not been proved in court that it is his, so no jumping to conclusion and casting accusations:nono:

WILDCHILD2K1
04-04-2002, 09:29 PM
Bing who?! Whos the father?! Someone please tell me!:conf::spin2:

Janette
04-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Steve Bing, Hollywood producer and Liz Hurley's boyfriend at the time she got pregnant.

He disputes paternity, saying that she was not exclusive in her relationship with him at the time and wants a paternity test before he will accept the baby as his.

Nice guy huh?:mad:

Sticks
05-04-2002, 04:43 AM
If it is not his, and he has made a case, why should he pay for another mans child.

I thought it was Innocent until proven guilty ? Why villify someone for standing up for their rights. :nono:

susieq
05-04-2002, 11:37 PM
I think the point here Sticks is that paternity is disputed - but only by Mr Bing. As far as I can make out Ms Hurley is adamant that she was in an exclusive relationship, irrespective of what Mr Bing had been up to! No doubt the forthcoming paternity case (if it ever comes to court) will decide who's telling the truth.

I must admit though that Mr Bing has not done himself any favours so far - he seems to have allowed some pretty nasty things to be said about Ms Hurley from (so called) friends of his, without disputing or negating them. He's certainly not coming across as Mr Nice Guy.

Ms Hurley, on the other hand, has made some very warm and generous remarks about him and appeared rather saddened that the aftermath of their relationship has become the fodder of the tabloid press.

Sticks
06-04-2002, 04:47 AM
Liz Hurly made the allegation that Steve Bing is the father of her child, so the onus is on her to prove it.

Until then Steve must be considered innocent of this allegation

chilledbootz
06-04-2002, 06:43 AM
Liz Hurley does make me laugh. She's from where i'm from and i certainly don't talk like she does. I don't like her but if she's had a baby good luck to her!!!!!

Graeme
06-04-2002, 09:47 AM
this topic is to me :sleep: cos I don't know what you're on about, my mind is going :bouncy: and:spin2:, the only thing is I wish I had a brain:bawling::bawling:

Janette
19-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sticks
Liz Hurly made the allegation that Steve Bing is the father of her child, so the onus is on her to prove it.

Until then Steve must be considered innocent of this allegation

Ok Sticks, it's been proved now!

DNA tests have confirmed that Steve Bing is the father of Liz Hurley's baby, so maybe now he actually will realise his responsibilities!

:colour:

steve_o
19-06-2002, 08:56 PM
What ever the case, congrats Liz, hope everything goes well.:dance:

:spin:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: