PDA

View Full Version : Who knew Chantelle was such a bitch?![from heatworld]

Harry!
21-09-2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=2381&channel=Big%20Brother&title=Who+knew+Chantelle+was+such+a+bitch%3f!

Memo to Chantelle Houghton: please get off your high horse as you've no right to be there in the first place. The non-celeb Celebrity Big Brother winner shocked heatworld when we spotted her taking the piss out of this year’s BB contestants at last night's reunion party. Chantelle, who in the absence of any real work, appears to be rapidly morphing into vintage Jordan, held court in the VIP section at Embassy last night; looking like a tanorexic Primark Princess. heatworld was stunned to see her talking to an excited and giggly Samanda but then started taking the piss out of them, mimicking their gestures the second their backs were turned. Then after a chat with good old Carol, Chantelle turned to her mates and grimaced. Please God don't try and tell us you feel a bit above it all?

Chrizzle
21-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Chantelle :shocked:
Deary me, thats not good.

Although I am pretty sure she was 'taking the mickey' out of Samanda in a nice way, like doing an impression.
But I cant defend her with the Carole thing (if its true)

I can easily forgive her though cos she looks so hot.
But still :shocked:

Ruth*Star
21-09-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm sure she was doing it in a nice way, not a nasty way, i don't think shes like that.

Wasted
21-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle

I can, Carole is awful, and she was probably aware of the fact that Carole could go behind her back to other people and call her a *****, just like she did in BB. I would probably react to Carole in the same way Chantelle did.

I'm more bothered about Chantelle mocking the twins, if she did it in a malicious way that is.

Jas
21-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Do you think she is jealous of the twins?

Harry!
21-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Jas

yes,because when she went out of the house she didnt release ''I want it right now'' and they released ''barbie girl''
do you know what im talking about.....

''I want it right now''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-OG3Ky0ow

''barbie girl''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtIto_lO7tA

Chrizzle
21-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Wasted
Originally posted by Chrizzle

I can, Carole is awful, and she was probably aware of the fact that Carole could go behind her back to other people and call her a *****, just like she did in BB. I would probably react to Carole in the same way Chantelle did.

I'm more bothered about Chantelle mocking the twins, if she did it in a malicious way that is.

I guess your right.

I mean if Charley came up and spoke to me I'd definately pull a face.

Dont get me wrong, Chantelle is my second favourite housemate of all time.

XxShortyxX
21-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Chantelle like the Twins. She thinks they are sweet and cute. I don't think she meant it in a b*tchy way.

Magic
21-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Nah, i dont think she meant to be horrible.

Billy
21-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Fames so went to that girls head, on her tv show, the contestants said she wouldnt talk to them off teh camera

SHAUNi-OX
21-09-2007, 09:46 PM
she was drunk and she wouldnt mean it meanly x

ThisIsMarie
21-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by postandpollmad
Originally posted by Jas

yes,because when she went out of the house she didnt release ''I want it right now'' and they released ''barbie girl''

She neve wanted to release it! That was SO obvious.

I still like it though. :spin2:

rachb
22-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Chnatelle had a column during BB and she said nothing but good things about the twins and also Carol:shocked: She was perhaps the only person in the magazine columns to try and defend Carol so I don't believe a word of this.
As for her releasing her song she refused on the grounds of she couldn't sing,which doesn't stop some people does it.I think despite that at the time it would have sold well but she said she was thinking about musicians that had to struggle to get record sales.She should be respected for that I think.
Heat have done their best over the last few months to print negative things about her and Preston and it probably has more to do with her changing her agent.There was a time when she had the same agent that works with Heat now she doesn't.

Chrizzle
22-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Rachb you make some good points there.

I still dont think no matter whats happened,Chantelle would be a 'bitch'
And I am glad, theres so many points defending her.

Ella
22-09-2007, 02:37 PM
How can she take the pish out of anyone! Look at the state of her!

Billy
22-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I was thinking that Ella

Princess
22-09-2007, 02:41 PM
*argees with Rach* Saved me typing there :tongue:

I along with most Chantelle fans tbh,don't think shes in a good way atm. The divorce(*sob*) is its what it is seems to be hitting them both very hard. Chantelle looks like she has lost an immense amount of weight and seems to be partying a lot lately. I do worry,I hope both and her Preston are ok and know what they're doing.