PDA

View Full Version : Titanic 2????

officialleafan
23-09-2007, 12:34 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4
It says on the side of ths "Fake trailer" but it looks really official to me...what do you lot think?

MarkWaldorf
23-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I think that's just clips from the first movie.

Harry!
23-09-2007, 12:37 PM
there can NEVER be a sequal to the titanic!

Conor
23-09-2007, 12:41 PM
It's weird! I think it probably is real. To expensive to be a hoax.

officialleafan
23-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by MarkChap?!
I think that's just clips from the first movie.

How can it be, have you watched it from the begining to the end, it shows them un-freezing Jack's body

Sam!
23-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Werent he in Catch me if you can? Some bits are from that i fink

BB8:(
23-09-2007, 12:47 PM
that would be one of the best films ever if it was real

BB8:(
23-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Funky Sam
Werent he in Catch me if you can? Some bits are from that i fink

yer and there was bit from Man in the Iron Mask

Conor
23-09-2007, 12:49 PM
It must be real, how do you explain the poster, him watching Titanic the musical, the grave stone, the camera in the submarine looking at his face, the news saying the last surviver of titanic is dead and him watching it. And Jack visiting the gravestone. It must be real!

Harry!
23-09-2007, 12:49 PM
it looks real!

cujo-man
23-09-2007, 12:51 PM
The reason it looks so expensive is because they put a bunch of clips from all movies together.

The ones there that I knew were "The Shawshank Redemption" and "Catch Me If You Can".

I mean, come on- "TITANIC- Two the Surface". :laugh2: How can you believe thats real?

cujo-man
23-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Conor
It must be real, how do you explain the poster, him watching Titanic the musical, the grave stone, the camera in the submarine looking at his face, the news saying the last surviver of titanic is dead and him watching it. And Jack visiting the gravestone. It must be real!

Most of the stuff you said would be pretty easy to make. The news was on a computer so they very well could have just made a page on their computer saying the last survivor of the Titanic is dead.

I mean seriously! :laugh2:

no1bigbrofan
23-09-2007, 12:56 PM
i cant stand the 1st film

Sam!
23-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Its not real as ive seen the bit when the guy is wriggling through a hole at school in a different movie which I cant remember and them bits are defo from Catch me if you can

Sam!
23-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man
The reason it looks so expensive is because they put a bunch of clips from all movies together.

The ones there that I knew were "The Shawshank Redemption" and "Catch Me If You Can".

I mean, come on- "TITANIC- Two the Surface". :laugh2: How can you believe thats real?

Thats the one! That Shawshank thing, when hes wriggling through a hole :P And that aint Leonardo

Harry!
23-09-2007, 01:03 PM

Thats the one! That Shawshank thing, when hes wriggling through a hole :P And that aint Leonardo

someone else could be playing jack!

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Wow thats done very well!

cujo-man
23-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by postandpollmad

No, she means that the guy wriggling through the hole isn't Leonardo DiCaprio. The rest is!

Sam!
23-09-2007, 01:05 PM

No, she means that the guy wriggling through the hole isn't Leonardo DiCaprio. The rest is!

She! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Excuse me im a guy!

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 01:07 PM

She! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Excuse me Im a guy! ]:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Bells
23-09-2007, 01:16 PM
The trailer is really good, I have to admit.
Even though there's the odd bit that stands out, and the title of the sequel isn't so good, on the whole it's believable.

Thing is, although sequels seem to be all the rage these days - Titanic is one film where the story cannot be continued; in terms of the ship itself, its story ends when the film ends. Even with this fake sequel, it doesn't have an awful lot to do with the true story itself - it revolves completely around Jack who was a fictional character to start with. I'm not saying that's a bad idea for a film, but it's a bit far-fetched as far as the Titanic is concerned.

I was a fan of the original but as mentioned before, the stars of the film can continue with plenty of other roles...it's just one of those blockbusters that is there to be remembered rather than tampered with.

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I got a remedy, slap a different name on it and then you got yourself a sequel

Harry!
23-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Ash
The trailer is really good, I have to admit.
Even though there's the odd bit that stands out, and the title of the sequel isn't so good, on the whole it's believable.

Thing is, although sequels seem to be all the rage these days - Titanic is one film where the story cannot be continued; in terms of the ship itself, its story ends when the film ends. Even with this fake sequel, it doesn't have an awful lot to do with the true story itself - it revolves completely around Jack who was a fictional character to start with. I'm not saying that's a bad idea for a film, but it's a bit far-fetched as far as the Titanic is concerned.

I was a fan of the original but as mentioned before, the stars of the film can continue with plenty of other roles...it's just one of those blockbusters that is there to be remembered rather than tampered with.

they havn't done a move about the titanic's sister ships ,the Olympic and the britanic have they!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 01:25 PM
maybe "Dawsons up the creek without a paddle" :wink:

Bells
23-09-2007, 01:28 PM
You're right postandpollmad - that may well be the route to take as opposed to a sequel, since I definitely feel that particular story has ended well, and that too on a high. However, there is probably hesitance on the part of film-makers because they would really need something original and different to offer in order to make a film on those topics. Otherwise, they would be foreshadowed by 'Titanic' constantly and there'd be too much similarity.

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Titanic II was released in 2002
http://imdb.com/title/tt0472570/

Captain.Remy
23-09-2007, 04:50 PM
How can Titanic could be back as we know it's finished for the boat ? :bigsmile:

Tom4784
23-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Lol reminds me of media when we had to make a film poster, I made 'Titanic 2: Snakes on a boat' the tagline was 'Rose is sick of these godamn snakes on this godamn boat!'.

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 09:59 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

Just so no one has to click a link

Chrizzle
23-09-2007, 10:05 PM
How can anyone think thats real lol. Some of the clips I noticed were from Romeo and Juliet.

Its a good idea for a movie though.

Its VERY good work from the person who made the video. VERY good!

Tom4784
23-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Good fake trailer, I must say.

Scarlett.
23-09-2007, 10:12 PM
I cant help feeling sad when the Titanic song plays

cujo-man
23-09-2007, 10:34 PM
lol!

I'm still laughing my head off!

TITANIC: TWO THE SURFACE. And it has the voiceover and "The Only Living Boy In New York" playing.

Genius!

ThisIsMarie
23-09-2007, 10:47 PM
WTF was that!! weird!

Sod_James
26-09-2007, 09:39 PM
lol i had seen that ages ago seeing as i am a Titanic buff lol. not to blow my own trumpet but i do consider myself quite brilliant on the matter lol lol.