PDA

View Full Version : Do you think BB9 will . . .

cujo-man
24-09-2007, 08:44 PM
go down as one of the greats along with 3, 5 and 7?

KissyLittleMissy
24-09-2007, 08:47 PM
who can guess that at this time:puzzled: i thought we were thinkin on big brother x in jan:puzzled:

cujo-man
24-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by KissyLittleMissy
who can guess that at this time:puzzled: i thought we were thinkin on big brother x in jan:puzzled:

Well, BB9 is more important.

officialleafan
24-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes, Big B will do everything to make it a good series after the last one...hopefully it will be like BB7.

cujo-man
24-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan
hopefully it will be like BB7.

Hopefully!

I'm sure you agree with me leafan when I say best Big Brother Ever!:colour:

KKBL
24-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan
...hopefully it will be like BB7.

i hope its better BB7 was great but its supposed to be nothing compared to BB5 and didnt see BB5 and id realy like to experience it...lol

KissyLittleMissy
24-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man
Originally posted by KissyLittleMissy

Well, BB9 is more important.

oh yeah your right, i just thought id say bout big brother x as that is closer plus its hard to say what bb9 will be like at this time thats way in the future and might not happen anyroads:sad:

cujo-man
24-09-2007, 08:59 PM
[i] might not happen anyroads:sad:

It will happen!

KissyLittleMissy
24-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man
[i] might not happen anyroads:sad:

It will happen!

i hope it will too xx

Captain.Remy
25-09-2007, 04:58 AM
At least I hope it will be better than the massive freak circus of BB7.

no1bigbrofan
25-09-2007, 06:49 PM
yes dependes hu they put in

12bigbrother12
26-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I've loved all the odd numbered series so far. Hope BB9 will not change that

KissyLittleMissy
26-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by 12bigbrother12
I've loved all the odd numbered series so far. Hope BB9 will not change that

whats odd numbers got to do with BB being good or not:puzzled: is it a superstaition or summin?

Captain.Remy
26-09-2007, 10:21 AM
I think the producers won't make the same mistakes from BB8, I don't think they will chane the format, and they must not the problem in BB8 wasn't the format but what happened inside. They have to keep everything but not what happened in BB8.
However I loved BB8, awesome series !

Redmond
26-09-2007, 12:20 PM
BB7 isn't a great, that's when it started becoming like it is now, far too much self-aware and z-list wannabes in there, far too many housemates and ridiculous twists that didn't work and way too much manipulation.

I do think though that BB9 will change the face of Big Brother forever and hopefully in a good way.

Fat.Rat
26-09-2007, 12:22 PM
if bb9 isn't a great series, then i think it will be axed, it needs to do good this time.:thumbs::thumbs:

Fu*kMeImFamous.x
29-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I dont think BB9 will be the BEST BB Ever, but i think it will be a really good one and will probably change BB!
They just really need to put good housemates in, like BB7 they had a mixture of different kinds of people.
Like Pete, Nikki, Richard, Lea, Lisa, Imogen .. I could go on! *lol

Sod_James
29-09-2007, 05:35 PM
BB7 was awesome. i loved it the only thing that let it down was it was really pradictaable. Unlike BB8 which was pretty boring all the way through and then the predictability of the final was trown into the air and Brian came away as the winner istead of the twins.

As far as BB9 goes, i fink that the producers have got one more shot at making it brilliant. With everything that has gone on with the racism and everything there heads are just above water. if BB9 is a ratings flop then i fink it mite just tip the scales enough for everyone to through in the towel and call it a day.

XxShortyxX
29-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Fat.Rat.X
if bb9 isn't a great series, then i think it will be axed, it needs to do good this time.:thumbs::thumbs:

I agree. Let's just hope BB9 is good, although I really liked BB8, it had fun, laughter and rows, which is what all the BB's had, wel BB4-Bore didn't.

Benji
30-09-2007, 11:28 AM
i hope so, but again it could be as boring as BB8, so that BB9 is really good (like 3 and 5 and 7) in comparison.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I think people are right when they say it will be the end of BB as we know it if BB9 is a flop.

Heres hoping!

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Channel 4 has a contract with Endemol until BB11 so even if BB9 is a flop, they won't axe it because if Channel4 decides to break the contract, Endemol would won and C4 will loast so much money. So it's preferable to keep BB until the end of the contract.

Matt
30-09-2007, 04:13 PM
It has to if Big Brother is gonna survive.

Redmond
30-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I really have a feeling BB9 will be awesome, because I believe they will do some jiggling around with the format and properly vet the housemates during auditions making sure we get a diverse bunch of people, hopefully types we've never seen before. We've never had a proper 'rock-star' type housemate, the success of Evel Dick in BBUSA shows that that type of housemate could work. We need a few witty housemates too, who are genuinely funny, I think BB8 lacked that, it relied on stupidity for it's funniness, no actual witty comments, stuff like Alex, Victor, Brian (BB2) and Richard etc have provided in the past.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BigBrothersLittlePod
I really have a feeling BB9 will be awesome, because I believe they will do some jiggling around with the format and properly vet the housemates during auditions making sure we get a diverse bunch of people, hopefully types we've never seen before. We've never had a proper 'rock-star' type housemate, the success of Evel Dick in BBUSA shows that that type of housemate could work. We need a few witty housemates too, who are genuinely funny, I think BB8 lacked that, it relied on stupidity for it's funniness, no actual witty comments, stuff like Alex, Victor, Brian (BB2) and Richard etc have provided in the past.

I think the reason we haven't had a rock star HM before is that you don't usually come across those types in the UK.

In terms of wittiness, I think Gerry had the potential to become one but ended up getting to wrapped up in the havoc of the whole situation to really show it.

Redmond
30-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah defo, Gerry was one of the best out of a bad bunch in BB8, but he let Charley get to him too much.

There is definitely rock-star type people in the UK or people who think they are rockstars anyway :tongue: You see them around, big leather jackets and boots, skull and bones type stuff, long hair. I reckon that'd be quite an interesting housemate.

Just less glamour models. Yeah they are nice to look at but they provide little else.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah defo, Gerry was one of the best out of a bad bunch in BB8, but he let Charley get to him too much.

There is definitely rock-star type people in the UK or people who think they are rockstars anyway :tongue: You see them around, big leather jackets and boots, skull and bones type stuff, long hair. I reckon that'd be quite an interesting housemate.

Just less glamour models. Yeah they are nice to look at but they provide little else.

I think a self deluded wannabe rock star/ hard man who thinks his music is amazing might make for quite good viewing.

We definitely need more intelligent witty people like Derek. I am desperate for a new Derek this year!

And I agree with less glamour models- unless they do actually have a personality.

Redmond
30-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah if they have a personality I'd be fine with it. But they've made some bad choices recently, the line up for BB8 was just awful.

A deluded rockstar. Ha, even just saying that he/she already sounds like they could be a great housemate.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah if they have a personality I'd be fine with it. But they've made some bad choices recently, the line up for BB8 was just awful.

A deluded rockstar. Ha, even just saying that he/she already sounds like they could be a great housemate.

I think this year's line-up will be better. Two reasons-

1. They need these ratings or BB will probably get axed.

and

2. Chanell 4 will be putting some pressure on Endemol to make this one do well as if CH4 have to break the contract they be paying alot of money.

And with CBB cancelled, we are my friends, looking at BB5 #2.

Deirdre
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM
no