PDA

View Full Version : Burglars' £30k raid on Jade (updated)

Red Moon
26-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Burglars' £30k raid on JadeDEVASTATED Jade Goody holds her head and sobs yesterday — after burglars smashed a window at her home and stole up to £30,000 of valuables.

The £500,000 house was packed with widescreen TVs and state-of-the-art electrical equipment.

Jade, 26, was too distraught to list exactly what had gone.

The Big Brother star stormed out screaming: “I’ve been *********g burgled!” as police examined the scene in Chipping Ongar, Essex.

To add to her woes, cops pointed out the tax disc on her Audi had expired on August 31 and she had to rush off and buy another.

Jade, who recently split from toyboy Jack Tweed, planned to rent out the house furnished after moving to a new property in Upshire last month.

The raid was discovered by letting agents yesterday morning.

A pal said: “She has not stopped crying.”
Source: The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007440664,00.html)

KissyLittleMissy
26-09-2007, 08:52 AM
i am shocked how celebs get burgled all the time:puzzled: dont they have the right security or summin:sad: if you have an expensive house and stuff then a good security system can combat that id thought:puzzled:

spacebandit
26-09-2007, 10:46 AM
How convenient for Jade, another poor sob story.

Consider the facts, after CBB and her slip up in once again revealing herself to be a bully, only this time with the added ingredient of racism, she leaves the house and starts crying about threats to her and attacks on her house.

The police of course have no clue about any of the alleged threats against her, because she never reported them to the police, only to the newspapers and mags, strange behaviour for someone genuinely threatened but not strange behaviour for a "celeb" trying to win back public sympathy. It was all made up

She whinged about vandalism to her house - the police investigate and find nothing more than a cracked window they say was in a condition to suggest it had been broken for quite while - once again more attempts to gain sympathy

Only the gullible where taken in

And now this, and I don't believe it either - I suspect a put up job.

If that creature told me the sky was up I'd ask for a second opinion.

She lies about everything

Her only concern is herself and her career

And it seems sob stories are deemed the way to go

Jackie
26-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by KissyLittleMissy
i am shocked how celebs get burgled all the time:puzzled: dont they have the right security or summin:sad: if you have an expensive house and stuff then a good security system can combat that id thought:puzzled:

She hasnt got the brains to think about security let alone anything else.

Shaun
26-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh dear :sad: Things don't seem to be going so well for her lately...

Jas
26-09-2007, 05:14 PM
She'll get something back if she got content insurance, but hold on ,yet again knowing Jade she might not have brought insurance for her expensive house.You don't expect Jack to remind her to buy it,he is just as stupid:pat:

no1bigbrofan
26-09-2007, 05:28 PM
she should get some secuity

Ruth*Star
26-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Things don't seem to be going well for her atm.

spacebandit
26-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Ruth*Star

Wasted
26-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by spacebandit
Originally posted by Ruth*Star

Karma's a bitch and so is Jade... :whistle:

Red Moon
26-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Seems it's not all bad...... nothing was stolen...... no wonder she couldn't make a list.... LOL

Near miss burglary for Jade GoodyBig Brother star Jade Goody suffered a nasty shock after police were called to her house about a suspected break-in.

A police spokeswoman said a window had been broken at the house in Chipping Ongar, Essex, which the reality star owns, but said nothing had been stolen.

"We are investigating a report of a burglary," said the spokeswoman.

"It is believed a window was broken to enable suspects to enter the premises but nothing was stolen."

Police said the property was empty and had been "sparsely" furnished.

Jade recently split from her boyfriend Jack Tweed and is thought to have moved out of the house recently.
Source: Channel 4 News (http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/arts_entertainment/near+miss+burglary+for+jade+goody/847562)

May be once they saw the place was a pigsty they decide it was to much of a health hazard to enter the house. After all, even burgers have to be careful not to fall foul of the 1974 Health and Safety at Work Act.

I wonder what else Jade has lied about...... :whistle:

goroos1994
27-09-2007, 07:49 AM
lol...

Mrluvaluva
27-09-2007, 08:29 AM
This just shows you how wrong the news can be reported by the tabloids!

Red Moon
27-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
This just shows you how wrong the news can be reported by the tabloids!

More like it goes to show you how you can get in the papers by blowing things out of proportion.

Mrluvaluva
27-09-2007, 10:16 AM
This article is old news from yesterday, but I had to post it because it made me laugh!

From Anorak

JADE Goody is in the company of the law. To her left is police woman, her face stern, her lips thin and tight.

As the Sun shows, on Goody’s hooded top is the legend “I’VE GOT YOU NOW”.

Has charmless Jade Goody been arrested? None of it. Goody is as clean as the mint sauce on offer at Osman’s Kebab stall.

News is that she is the victim. Indeed, this is not the first time Jade has been victimised.

Thieves have broken into Goody’s home and stolen £30,000 worth of valuables.

Did they make off with the TAN-gerine bronzing gun? Did they leave the Goody perfume?

Jade is said to be too distressed to list exactly what has gone. She merely screams: “I’ve been ****ing burgled”.

And her tax disc expired on August 31, something the attending police are all too happy to point out.

Poor Jade. “She has not stopped crying,” says a pal.

Fetch the tanning gun – this one could run and run…

Article (http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/176579.html)