PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Rumors

KKBL
27-09-2007, 07:39 PM
would anybody be intrested in making up roumers for BB9 and spreading them around the the net:joker:we could even try and get them in the daily star...lol its quiet mean but i think it would be fun!!!!:wink:

\PJ/
27-09-2007, 07:44 PM
I know one "GET A JOB,GET A JOB".

KKBL
27-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Pj

what!!???

cujo-man
27-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Pj

I know one "Cathalos is in school (I think)" Nasty twat! :mad:

KKBL
27-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man
Originally posted by Pj

I know one "Cathalos is in school (I think)" Nasty t***! :mad:

thanks and yes i am in school so i cant get a job......

no1bigbrofan
27-09-2007, 07:51 PM
i Think its a good idea how about one about davina being replaced

Billy
27-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Err, No

Arneldo
27-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I already have, kinda, and It quickly made its way around the net and I was told it was mentioned in Daily Star but I never saw it myself.

KKBL
27-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by no1bigbrofan

OMG ive got a great one "BB Bosses ar already in preperation for BB9 and are planning to change everything!! last night a BB insider revealed shocking plans that BB host Davina McAll will be fired and replaced by Pete Burns!!The gobby transvestite is expected to give the evictees a piece of his mind at there eviction inteviews!!"

KKBL
27-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
I already have, kinda, and It quickly made its way around the net and I was told it was mentioned in Daily Star but I never saw it myself.

well done:thumbs:!what was the rumour??

no1bigbrofan
27-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by CathalOS

OMG ive got a great one "BB Bosses ar already in preperation for BB9 and are planning to change everything!! last night a BB insider revealed shocking plans that BB host Davina McAll will be fired and replaced by Pete Burns!!The gobby transvestite is expected to give the evictees a piece of his mind at there eviction inteviews!!"
OMG love it now spred the word

KKBL
27-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by CathalOS

OMG love it now spred the word

are you serious???No we need somthing bigger and better!

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:33 PM
How about?: "Endemol bosses are currently in talks with ITV with a switchover in mind. The BB creators are planning to move popular reality TV show, "Big Brother" from Channel 4 to it's rival channel, as they believe it will generate more viewers and find a bigger audience. A spokesperson for Endemol had this to say: "It isn't for sure yet, but we are negotiating with ITV. It depends how well the experimental BB goes. Anything's possible, really." And with a new channel, BB bosses are also planning a new host. Davina McCall, who has hosted the show ever since it's started 8 years ago, has been rumoured to be axed and replaced by Ferne Cotton. Neither have commented but, as Davina will be in the States next year for her American debut, it is highly likely this will be the case. With more changes ahead, it seems Big Brother, when all thought was lost, has possibly entered a new era."

KKBL
27-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Noel
How about?: "Endemol bosses are currently in talks with ITV with a switchover in mind. The BB creators are planning to move popular reality TV show, "Big Brother" from Channel 4 to it's rival channel, as they believe it will generate more viewers and find a bigger audience. A spokesperson for Endemol had this to say: "It isn't for sure yet, but we are negotiating with ITV. It depends how well the experimental BB goes. Anything's possible, really." And with a new channel, BB bosses are also planning a new host. Davina McCall, who has hosted the show ever since it's started 8 years ago, has been rumoured to be axed and replaced by Ferne Cotton. Neither have commented but, as Davina will be in the States next year for her American debut, it is highly likely this will be the case. With more changes ahead, it seems Big Brother, when all thought was lost, has possibly entered a new era."

OMG thast brilliant:thumbs:!!

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Omg really?!

Benji
27-09-2007, 09:50 PM
any sources? or were they just made up?

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:51 PM
All of it was fictional! From the top of my head, really. lol.

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Rumour=not true. =D
The Daily Star will print ANYTHING.

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Where did Matt's post go? lol.

Benji
27-09-2007, 09:53 PM
well done! - lol

I like to speculate!!!! and make up rumours!

Are we thinkign there will be a new BB house? i think there will be. Hopefully there will be, it will open up a whole new opportunity for BB, maybe an upstairs? - lots of different places, bigger rooms, better decor, etc, more twist to do with the house, etc. Cant wait! - lol

Noel
27-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah! Maybe more to do with the house would be good! =D

Arneldo
28-09-2007, 06:37 AM
On April fools day I did a fake story saying Davina had quit the show, some people on here believed me and the story was carried over onto DS:BB.

Nath
28-09-2007, 06:44 AM
I heard Jesus was going to be in BB9...

Sticks
28-09-2007, 07:38 AM
BB9 is to be cancelled because of poor rating, more rumblings about racism, complaints to offcom and legal action by an unnamed ex housemate.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 07:39 AM
The biggest twist of BB9 is....there is no Big Brother ! :laugh2: