PDA

View Full Version : BB9- Seems set to be a classic!

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Think about it- the new house (if this is true), the cancellation of CBB6 to create anticipation and the fact that its an odd numbered BB, proven to be better! :thumbs:

Agree?

Ruth*Star
28-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I Agree, i think the cancellation gives them more planning time and longer to make this house the best ever.

SHAUNi-OX
28-09-2007, 06:12 PM
but BB8 was supposed to be Classic but it wasnt x

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by SHAUNi-OX

Yea well that was the cause of the bad production team. Not sure they'll be using the samefor BB9.

Anyway BB Producers try and make every BB better, but I have a feeling about this one actually coming out on top.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Maybe yes, maybe no. But one thing is sure, the producers would have more time to plan it and to make it better than BB7 and BB8 (even if I loved BB8).

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by sunshine30
Maybe yes, maybe no. But one thing is sure, the producers would have more time to plan it and to make it better than BB7 and BB8 (even if I loved BB8).

What if you loved BB7? Which alot of people do!

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Message original : cujo_man

What if you loved BB7? Which alot of people do!

And what if you loved BB8 , Same question lol :wink:

Wasted
28-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man

Yea well that was the cause of the bad production team. Not sure they'll be using the samefor BB9.

Anyway BB Producers try and make every BB better, but I have a feeling about this one actually coming out on top.

I agree with you, I mainly blame the production team for BB8 being a mess, and I'm sure I read somewhere that the production team is swapped around every year. Plus, a bad series could be followed by a really good one like when BB5 came after BB4.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 06:59 PM
I don't know if you have noticed that but actually there is one big success and a flop. Exemple:
BB3: success.
BB4: flop.
BB5: sucess.
BB6: flop.
BB7: sucess.
BB8: flop

I talk about the ratings don't worry. :thumbs:

dupin
28-09-2007, 07:00 PM
BB6 wasn't a flop, was it?

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't know if you have noticed that but actually there is one big success and a flop. Exemple:
BB3: success.
BB4: flop.
BB5: sucess.
BB6: flop.
BB7: sucess.
BB8: flop

I talk about the ratings don't worry. :thumbs:

Yea, it goes in odd numbers.

The strange thing is BB3, 5 and 8 had the same production team!

Wasted
28-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by dupin

It was the lowest rated series before BB8 came, but I wouldn't call it a flop as it had tough competition from other channels and overall was a brilliant series. It deserved to be rated higher imo.

Plus, there was no big deal made out of the fact that it was the lowest rated, because I think it was only a little bit behind the other series. But there is a big deal being made out of BB8's ratings as it is significantly lower than BB6.

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by dupin

Until BB8 it was the least watched.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 07:17 PM
For me, BB6 and BB8 weren't flops as I loved them, BB6 is my second fave and BB8, my third one. I'm content with these series !

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 07:19 PM
For me, BB6 and BB8 weren't flops as I loved them, BB6 is my second fave and BB8, my third one. I'm content with these series !

BB6 is my second fave and BB8 is probably my 4th fav.

Still in ratings and popular opinion terms they're quite big flops- for BB6 the popular opinion factor doesn't cause much of a dent I suppose, as everyone I know who watched it, loved it.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 07:23 PM

Still in ratings and popular opinion terms they're quite big flops- for BB6 the popular opinion factor doesn't cause much of a dent I suppose, as everyone I know who watched it, loved it.

In order to love BB6, you had to love bitching, outreagous people, game-players and "not likeable "housemates. For me it was perfect. :bigsmile:

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 07:24 PM

In order to love BB6, you had to love bitching, outreagous people, game-players and "not likeable "housemates. For me it was perfect. :bigsmile:

I thought the best part of it was the "Anthony-Craig" love story.

Adam8032
28-09-2007, 07:54 PM
BB6 still had significant ratings for Channel 4 and is quite a lot of peoples favourites. However, it faced tough competition of Celebrity Love Island on ITV1 which in its first series regularly drew in audiences of 5m.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Message original : Adam8032
BB6 still had significant ratings for Channel 4 and is quite a lot of peoples favourites. However, it faced tough competition of Celebrity Love Island on ITV1 which in its first series regularly drew in audiences of 5m.

It was deffo underrated and the sad thing on the forum is that people think that, because BB6 wasn't a huge success it was rubbish. I'm sure that we didn't tell the ratings, the members would have found BB6 brilliant.

SHAUNi-OX
28-09-2007, 09:41 PM
i acutly loved bb8 x

cujo-man
28-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Message original : Adam8032

It was deffo underrated and the sad thing on the forum is that people think that, because BB6 wasn't a huge success it was rubbish. I'm sure that we didn't tell the ratings, the members would have found BB6 brilliant.

I thought it was- the rating don't change my mind.

I think many were put off with how argumentitive and loud the whole thing was. I think it was an acquired taste.

Captain.Remy
28-09-2007, 09:52 PM
There was a big division in BB6 and as Maxwelll said, it's a racial division. And that's why maybe didn't watch it. Of course we had more drama than ever before, more nasty housemates and better tasks ! It was brilliant.

Adam8032
29-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by cujo_man

The production team changes every year.

12bigbrother12
29-09-2007, 03:41 PM
8 months is too long to wait :bored:

Fu*kMeImFamous.x
29-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Its all about the housemates .. if you have boring housemates like BB8 (except for Charley & Twins) and you get the on-off love story of 'Chiggy' it makes the show boring.
BB6 has great housemates, Bitching, arguments!

I think bb7 was the BEST BB, they had the perfect housemates, Nikki Aisleyne Grace Pete Glyn,, it had arguements, bitchin, love, laughter ..
Could have done with a few more better twists but other than that - it was the best.

Conor
29-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Another BB8 repeat and BBUK is almost certain to be chucked out C4's rejects door.

Next year will need to have a good mix of housemates, twists, a good eye, opening titles and a good house and tasks.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Conor
Another BB8 repeat and BBUK is almost certain to be chucked out C4's rejects door.

Next year will need to have a good mix of housemates, twists, a good eye, opening titles and a good house and tasks.

Why is a good eye important? :conf:

Benji
30-09-2007, 02:12 PM
i loved this years eye.

didnt really reflect the mood/theme of the house i thought.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Benji
i loved this years eye.

I thought it was the best eye yet.

supernoodles!
01-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I agree bb7 was amazing.Loved it.It was fantastic from day one til the very end,i truly enjoyed every single second of it.You had the best housemates ever,the funniest,the wackiest and the most ,if you like 'hateable' characters.With bb8 (whcih i actually quite enjoyed) it seemed like nearly all of them were acting the whole time,putting on a big bloody show,not being themselves.I diddnt realise it at the time but most of them were so fake.Its actually just dawned on me how fake people like chanelle,charley,liam and even carole were.