PDA

View Full Version : Is an Allstars edition of BB not just stupid?

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Do we really want to see the same old HMs?

I enjoy getting to know the new HMs. I don't want some old rejects coming back into the house!

And who honestly thinks any good HMs will actually do it?

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I think it could work, but the producers have to be creative and genuine.

Redmond
30-09-2007, 09:59 PM
I think it has the potential to be awesome. It's not just seeing old faces again, it's seeing the best housemates from each series react to each other. Imagine a house with both Victor and Nikki for example. Or Makosi and Grace. Science and Charley.

The producers would have to be on top form though, be very creative, it would have to be more of a competition because it would be to crown the overall champion of BB.

And will these housemates come back? Are you kidding me? Of course they would, these are the type of people that would sell their own Grandma down the river for 15 minutes of fame. Most would jump at the chance to be back on Big Brother again, on TV for every night of the week for 3 months. The only people who may not choose to come back would be the winners, but who the hell wants them back, only Brian (BB2) was an entertaining winner. And if some aren't sure about coming back, it's simple up the prize money to £1 Million, they'd all be itching to come back. (the majority that is, I'm sure there's a few who have pride)

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBrothersLittlePod
I think it has the potential to be awesome. It's not just seeing old faces again, it's seeing the best housemates from each series react to each other. Imagine a house with both Victor and Nikki for example. Or Makosi and Grace. Science and Charley.

The producers would have to be on top form though, be very creative, it would have to be more of a competition because it would be to crown the overall champion of BB.

And will these housemates come back? Are you kidding me? Of course they would, these are the type of people that would sell their own Grandma down the river for 15 minutes of fame. Most would jump at the chance to be back on Big Brother again, on TV for every night of the week for 3 months. The only people who may not choose to come back would be the winners, but who the hell wants them back, only Brian (BB2) was an entertaining winner.

Diagree! Craig was the best winner ever!

Redmond
30-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Ah, I didn't see BB1 you see, so you could be right. But can you see the potential in an Allstar Series, if the right housemates are chosen the dynamics would be brilliant. Think of some good tasks and couple of twists and it has the potential to be the best BB to date.

Koll
01-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Ah, I didn't see BB1 you see, so you could be right. But can you see the potential in an Allstar Series, if the right housemates are chosen the dynamics would be brilliant. Think of some good tasks and couple of twists and it has the potential to be the best BB to date.

Agreed. Some people just really don't like the idea because we've seen the housemates before, well big deal, get the big characters and it will work.

Victor is a must for Allstars btw.

Captain.Remy
01-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Message original : Koll

Agreed. Some people just really don't like the idea because we've seen the housemates before, well big deal, get the big characters and it will work.

Victor is a must for Allstars btw.

Victor is a legend, he should be in !
I think for the very last series of BB, it would be awesome to see them back !

Conor
01-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Big Brother all-stars is a one of opportunity that we could regret if it wasn't aired. There is bucket loads of potential.

Harry!
01-10-2007, 05:38 PM
great idea!

Wasted
01-10-2007, 05:41 PM
It could work if they chose the housemates well.

Matt
02-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Not as stupid as a "Village" edition.

Ruth*Star
02-10-2007, 04:45 PM
It could work if they chose the right hm's and had creativity to make it interesting to watch.

cujo-man
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Matt
Not as stupid as a "Village" edition.

Thats not stupid!

Germans did it, and Sunshine said he loved it. His opinion can be the only accurate one on whether its a good idea or not, as hes the only one whos seen it.

Captain.Remy
02-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Haha thanks Cujo, but some people don't like it before but I'm sure if they watch it, they will like it (it's in german lol).