PDA

View Full Version : Is BBAUS the massive TV event like BBUK is?

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I've read somewhere it isn't but I've also read it is.

Arneldo
30-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Nope. During the last series the show was never in the Top 20 watched programmes. It gets very poor ratings and it constantly get negative press.

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 04:54 PM
No BBAUS is not as big as BBUK in Australia. This year, it even didn't make the top 20 of the most watched programs.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Nope. During the last series the show was never in the Top 20 watched programmes. It gets very poor ratings and it constantly get negative press.

Whoa!

Thats bad!

I wonder why, as alot of people here say its better than ours. Also isn't 1 million viewers quite good in Australia?

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Message original : cujo_man

Whoa!

Thats bad!

I wonder why, as alot of people here say its better than ours. Also isn't 1 million viewers quite good in Australia?

It's deffo not better than ours, last series and this year's series were both disasters, they have to change loads of things for BB08

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by sunshine30

Whoa!

Thats bad!

It's deffo not better than ours, last series and this year's series were both disasters, they have to change loads of things for BB08

Which series was the best/ had the highest ratings?

Also, when you say ours, aren't you French?

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:09 PM

I consider BBUK as my own BB lol, but I love the french one too, it was far way better than the UK one this year.

I think BB05 had the best ratings, but I'm not sure.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:12 PM

I consider BBUK as my own BB lol, but I love the french one too, it was far way better than the UK one this year.

I think BB05 had the best ratings, but I'm not sure.

If you consider BBUK your own then doesn't that mean you probably think its the best? By the way, do you watch the Launch and the Final live?

And I have heard alot of people say BB5AUS was the best. I've also heard people say BB7 was the best and worst. A bit like ours then, aye?

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:15 PM

If you consider BBUK your own then doesn't that mean you probably think its the best? By the way, do you watch the Launch and the Final live?

And I have heard alot of people say BB5AUS was the best. I've also heard people say BB7 was the best and worst. A bit like ours then, aye?

I don't watch anything live, I watch them the morning after by torrents, far way better. The only episode I watched live is last august, when I've been in England.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:17 PM

I don't watch anything live, I watch them the morning after by torrents, far way better. The only episode I watched live is last august, when I've been in England.

Its not better!

You don't get the fun and excitement of watching the HMs go in live. Also its a much better event at night.

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:20 PM

Its not better!

You don't get the fun and excitement of watching the HMs go in live. Also its a much better event at night.

Who are you in order to decide if it's better or not ? Try it and you will talk after please.
I'm glad to watch it like that and I'm not complaining or something else.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:23 PM

Its not better!

Who are you in order to decide if it's better or not ? Try it and you will talk after please.

Well I can't imagine it being better is all I'm saying.

Do you watch the French ones live?

Benji
30-09-2007, 05:23 PM

Its not better!

Sunshine, he's only giving his opinion.

Harry!
30-09-2007, 05:25 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/

BB AUS 2,510,000 results
BB UK 2,900,000 results

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:25 PM

Of course haha I live in France ! I will auditionate for the next series in 2008 as I will be 18 in January.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:29 PM

Of course haha I live in France ! I will auditionate for the next series in 2008 as I will be 18 in January.

Cool!

Hope you get in. I would support you, but I don't know who you are.

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm Remy, speaks 4 languages, and you can find a photo in the "Members Pics Avenue" Thread. Haha I hope I will be in.

Well back to topic, I love BBAU but the producers team has to change, since BB5 it's a disaster.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm Remy, speaks 4 languages, and you can find a photo in the "Members Pics Avenue" Thread. Haha I hope I will be in.

Well back to topic, I love BBAU but the producers team has to change, since BB5 it's a disaster.

I heard alot of people saying BB7AU was amazing. Oh well, maybe not then.

Captain.Remy
30-09-2007, 05:43 PM

Where did you heard it ?

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 05:48 PM

Where did you heard it ?

It was on another BB forum I used to post on. They said our BB this year wasn't even in the same league as theirs.

By the way, can you send me the torrents for BB5AU?

geoking66
30-09-2007, 07:38 PM
BB7 Australia was so bad, I couldn't even watch it. I think that Big Brother 2003 Australia (which was amazing) was the highest-rated and the most critically acclaimed.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by geoking66
BB7 Australia was so bad, I couldn't even watch it. I think that Big Brother 2003 Australia (which was amazing) was the highest-rated and the most critically acclaimed.

When you say bad, do you mean BB8 bad?

geoking66
30-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man

I don't know, I couldn't watch either of them to make a decision.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by cujo_man

I don't know, I couldn't watch either of them to make a decision.

What?! You never watched this year's BB?

Conor
30-09-2007, 08:02 PM
BBAU is big, but not as big as the UK's. I think we ( UK) have the biggest build up and hype around it in the world, but then it ends up usually a massive flop lol.

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Conor
BBAU is big, but not as big as the UK's. I think we ( UK) have the biggest build up and hype around it in the world, but then it ends up usually a massive flop lol.

Really?

I'd say the only time its ended up being a massive flop was this year.

SparkyX3
30-09-2007, 09:47 PM

Heh BBAU is pretty badly looked upon (mainly because of the 2 micheals)... anyways I'm pretty sure the Sweedish BB is the biggest (mainly cuz of u know what :whistle:)

cujo-man
30-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SparkyX3

Heh BBAU is pretty badly looked upon (mainly because of the 2 micheals)... anyways I'm pretty sure the Sweedish BB is the biggest (mainly cuz of u know what :whistle:)

No. I don't know what!

The Swedish one is definitely not the biggest, thats for sure.

Captain.Remy
01-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by SparkyX3

No. I don't know what!

The Swedish one is definitely not the biggest, thats for sure.

There were 2 series where Norway and Sweden were merged, and the show was aired on the national TV, I loved the 2nd series, one of the best in 2006 !