PDA

View Full Version : Should BB Take a Break???

KKBL
06-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Should we take a year break after BBX and come back in 2009 with BB9 and possible a CBB6 in January 2009???

KKBL
06-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I dont want a break because i wont be able to wait a year!

cujo-man
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
In some ways yes. The publicity for the next year's BB would be amzing and it would bring it alot more viewers and I'd be so excited when BB came on the air.

On the other hand, NO! as I can't wait too long.

Captain.Remy
06-10-2007, 03:55 PM
No way, I will die if BB isn't on during more than a year !

andybigbro
06-10-2007, 08:28 PM
NO!

please no

Conzors
06-10-2007, 08:30 PM
No..

Oh God Nooo..

*thinks about life without bb*

-5 minutes later-

*dies*

Wasted
06-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Think about it though; if they took a break, they would leave us wanting more so that when it finally returned to our screens we would be really excited about it, more than usual, and it would probably make us enjoy it more.

KKBL
06-10-2007, 08:36 PM
well what they could do is take the break a yaer late start a huge campaign,billbords,tv adverts,paper and magazines everything!!and a 8 million viewers launch!

Matt
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
It would be very benefitial to the show.

However, I cannot wait a year. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

cujo-man
06-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Wasted
Think about it though; if they took a break, they would leave us wanting more so that when it finally returned to our screens we would be really excited about it, more than usual, and it would probably make us enjoy it more.

I know but its been like a month and I'm already struggling. Even though BB8 wasn't too great its my favourite show and I'm struggling for something to watch.

Also, I used to browse these forums as a guest and I saw all the interesting debates about BB. Nowadays it seems all the debates are about past BBs. I know its me who usually starts them but I mean, I really want some current BB issues to be debating.

I forget half the stuff about past BBs, so I struggle sometimes aswell to not what the hell people are talking about or I end up making a stupid point!

Ruth*Star
06-10-2007, 09:29 PM
It possibly would benefit the show but i couldn't wait.

cgimusic
06-10-2007, 09:34 PM
No. I'd go insane waiting for BB9.

Scarlett.
06-10-2007, 09:36 PM
it should deffo have a Kit-Kat

cujo-man
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Chewy
it should deffo have a Kit-Kat

:laugh2:

Agreed!

12bigbrother12
06-10-2007, 09:50 PM
errrrrrr, no

Wasted
06-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by cujo-man

I know but its been like a month and I'm already struggling. Even though BB8 wasn't too great its my favourite show and I'm struggling for something to watch.

Also, I used to browse these forums as a guest and I saw all the interesting debates about BB. Nowadays it seems all the debates are about past BBs. I know its me who usually starts them but I mean, I really want some current BB issues to be debating.

I forget half the stuff about past BBs, so I struggle sometimes aswell to not what the hell people are talking about or I end up making a stupid point!

Yeah, we're all huge fans of the show and we would hate to wait that long, even if it would benefit the show. I just think that if they took a break, they'd have more time to think of better tasks and twists and pick better housemates, so by the time it finally returned to our screens it would be a huge improvement, and it might be worth the withdrawal symptoms.

They sort of are taking a break anyway, with this BBX thing in winter. Since it's on E4, they probably won't be going out of their way to make it a really good series, and they'll probably be focusing more on BB9, as BBX is only an experiment by the sounds of things.

cujo-man
06-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, we're all huge fans of the show and we would hate to wait that long, even if it would benefit the show. I just think that if they took a break, they'd have more time to think of better tasks and twists and pick better housemates, so by the time it finally returned to our screens it would be a huge improvement, and it might be worth the withdrawal symptoms.

They sort of are taking a break anyway, with this BBX thing in winter. Since it's on E4, they probably won't be going out of their way to make it a really good series, and they'll probably be focusing more on BB9, as BBX is only an experiment by the sounds of things.

It would benefit it as they'd have more time to think. BBX isn't really a break though. In all honesty they would have gotten better ratings for BB without anything in January so maybe that wasn't so smart.

Still, if it was cancelled for a year, just imagine how exciting it'd be when it started!