PDA

View Full Version : Poor Kirsty

Janette
26-10-2003, 11:39 PM
I felt so sorry for Kirsty last night, she sang very well and didn't deserve to be in the bottom three.

She obviously didn't think she would be because she was talking about what song she'd be picking for next week!

I'd forgotten how sad it is when people get voted out each week, it's the end of their dreams!

Saying that, I voted for Mark R so I was hoping she'd go rather than him!!!!!!!

:thumbs:

AndyJK
27-10-2003, 12:41 AM
I felt sorry for her too, and I was surprised at the result. I believe Mark R. should have gone instead.

BusyBee
27-10-2003, 01:24 PM
We are back to the reality of Pop Idol - someone (or in this case) some people have to go. This is where the importance of having a fan base comes into force. Sam and Andy already seem to have this. And as has been said before it is always difficult for girls to get through - they just dont get voted for. Wonder what it was that Leon couldnt tell us though.

James
27-10-2003, 11:30 PM
I thought it was a bit unfair on the contestants that they had to pick a song by their pop idol. Especially for Leon because the judges are always saying don't try to imitate Stevie Wonder.

Leon didn't have much choice if that is who his idol is.

Romantic Old Bird
27-10-2003, 11:35 PM
I thought leon was the weakest by far, although a nice lad!

Kirsty should not have gone, Michelle was far worse on the night.

kaphc
28-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Do you think that each of their songs was really sung by someone who definitely was their pop idol??

I think that each contestant probably thinks about what songs they can sing and who they are by and then makes a choice from a two or three. The one they pick then becomes the one by the person who is their "idol".