PDA

View Full Version : I know its one of the saddest things ever, but . . .

cujo-man
14-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I can't wait to get my DS tomorrow so I can play Pokemon on it. I feel so ashamed, but I can barely control my excitement. I also get to play it for 5 hours non-stop on Wednesday as I'm taking the train down to London. I'm so excited! :colour:

Now, please, make fun of me.

Dizzy
14-10-2007, 05:07 PM
I have Pokemon on my DS! It's great! =D Wooo! Let's hear it for Pokemon... heh ... xD

Sam!
14-10-2007, 05:09 PM
haha i wanted one of the new pokemon games like a month ago when i was obsessed with it haha, I have blue, silver, ruby, pokemon cards and everything haha i wanted Diamond or Pearl :( lol

cujo-man
14-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Funky Sam
haha i wanted one of the new pokemon games like a month ago when i was obsessed with it haha, I have blue, silver, ruby, pokemon cards and everything haha i wanted Diamond or Pearl :( lol

A month ago! Wow. I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Ruby and Sapphire and I've completed them all! I'm so sad.

I threw out my Pokemon cards years ago though!

Sam!
14-10-2007, 05:12 PM
By the way i had it all AGES ago but then i suddnely liked it and i lost Ruby so i had to play on silver haha, ive completed them all like three times if u mean just doing all the gyms, elite four etc, HAVE NOT collected all the pokemon haha i aint that sad :P jks I dunno what the point of having them all is though lol