PDA

View Full Version : why Big Brother is going down the pan

Flavaflav
28-10-2007, 07:04 PM
this is a fact and i have been studying and getting really angry about it because the Entertaining housemates like charlie Makosi and a few other in the past three years have been booed and hated future housemates like anybody will be afraid to give any form of entertainment for fear of being hated or booed when they come out of the house for example imogen from bb7 did nothing for 12 weeks gets a great reception and then someone like grace who added a lot of entertainment gets booed in bb8 charlie kept the series going for me how do the public thank her they boo her and give her a nasty reception something needs to be done because i firmly believe we havent seen a good series since bb6 we cant hate housemates for entertaining us

Matt
28-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I think I understood that...

Flavaflav
28-10-2007, 07:13 PM
yeah sorry i messed up a few words basically my point is if the Entertaining housemates like Makosi and charlie get booed and hated then any future housemates are going to be afraid to give entertainment

KKBL
28-10-2007, 07:30 PM
i agree Charley was the best HM of BB8 wich was prooved when she brought in an extra 2 nillion viewers for her eviction but she got booed all the time people should be applauding her for the entertainment she provided us for her 8 week stay.