PDA

View Full Version : BB9 has to work

Redderst
31-10-2007, 02:12 PM
BB9 has to bring in the rateings for the highlight show.
they really need to change the format but pepole on this forum keep defending the evil format.
who has ideas to change the whole format and bring back the 6 million rateing again like bb3 and bb5.

They should change it like it liketthe house is in the future and BB make hms wear clothes that would look like they were form the future

Captain.Remy
31-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Message original : Redderst
BB9 has to bring in the rateings for the highlight show.
they really need to change the format but pepole on this forum keep defending the evil format.
who has ideas to change the whole format and bring back the 6 million rateing again like bb3 and bb5.

BB5 and BB3 has more than 6 millions. BB8 worked well for me, I can"t see why people hate it so much: because it was different ? Every year it is where's the problem ?
BB9 will be like BB9 is, we shouldn't expect so many things or high our expectations.

Message original : Redderst
They should change it like it liketthe house is in the future and BB make hms wear clothes that would look like they were form the future

No sorry, I much prefer to keep the "evil" side than the "future I don't know what" side. It would be ridiculous and a letdown to see that.

:)tom:)
31-10-2007, 04:16 PM
ive liked all series so i dont thnk the format should change

cujo-man
31-10-2007, 04:37 PM
The evil format?!:conf:

They've been riding than pony since BB5. Same evil twists every year. Its getting old now. New format.

geoking66
02-11-2007, 12:03 AM
I think that we don't actually have the evil format anymore, it's the let's-over-twist-it-and-get-fame-hungry format. If we had the evil format from BB5 and BB6, BB9 will be pure genious. Come on, who didn't think that the unlucky twist in 2005 was brilliant?