PDA

View Full Version : playing it safe for bb9

Redderst
05-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Do you think they will play it safe for big brother 9? or they might change the format like bb5.
do you think they will make controversial like all the other series bar bb8 and bb4

Loukas
05-11-2007, 10:37 AM
i think and hope BB9 will be like BB5

i dunno why i just have a feeling it will be?? lol

Matt
05-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
i think and hope BB9 will be like BB5

i dunno why i just have a feeling it will be?? lol

Because BB5 was after BB4, which was so stale a series that the format needed shaking.

Put it this way: If they play it safe, it could be the end of BB...

Conor
05-11-2007, 12:08 PM
I've got a conclusion.

The only reason people think BB9 will be so good is because BB8 was such a bad series. Unfact no one would probably be saying this is BB5 didnt come after BB4. Also, you have probably convinced yourself that BB9 will be good, because your scared that it will be axed from TV, just like your convinced ther'll be your fav choc bar left in the shop because you always buy it, but once you get there there's none left.

If BB9 was to have a BB5 fromat, everyone would complain that it's just the same as BB5, leaving ratings to drop further.

To save Big Brother, the producers need

- An amazing new format.
- Exeptional housemates.
- Amazing and origional tasks and twists.
- New harsher rules.
- An amazing eye/graphics ect.
- no HND unless it is to be a certain hit.
- a mix of fun, evil and trickery.
- and a series like no other seen before.

Sometimes I amaze myself! :cheer2:

Matt
05-11-2007, 12:13 PM
To be fair on the members of the forum, I don't think anyone wants it to be exactly like BB5. What we do want to see is a BB5-style change in the format.

Conor
05-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Matt
To be fair on the members of the forum, I don't think anyone wants it to be exactly like BB5. What we do want to see is a BB5-style change in the format.

I still think it would be very hard to have a BB5 style format without it being to similar to the origional Evilformat for BB5. Anyway, the evil fromat might not even work with a diffirent set of housemates. Then again it might be even better.

Matt
05-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Conor

I still think it would be very hard to have a BB5 style format without it being to similar to the origional Evilformat for BB5. Anyway, the evil fromat might not even work with a diffirent set of housemates. Then again it might be even better.

You don't get me. The change of format for BB5 was quite radical, and I think we want to have a change on that kind of scale.

(Not Evil!)

Conor
05-11-2007, 12:30 PM

You don't get me. The change of format for BB5 was quite radical, and I think we want to have a change on that kind of scale.

(Not Evil!)

Now I get you. You mean to completly start fresh with the format again. :thumbs:

Redderst
05-11-2007, 02:15 PM
i Have a brillant idea for bb9. how about they is big borther and big daddy.

big brother has feud with big dadday and the housemates at launch night have to say whitch side they want to be on.

big borther and big daddy fight all the time.

and the opening line for bb9 could be "this time its double trouble" what you think

Matt
05-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Redderst
i Have a brillant idea for bb9. how about they is big borther and big daddy.

big brother has feud with big dadday and the housemates at launch night have to say whitch side they want to be on.

big borther and big daddy fight all the time.

and the opening line for bb9 could be "this time its double trouble" what you think

So essentially it's "Big Brother: The Battle"...

cujo-man
05-11-2007, 06:54 PM

(Not Evil!)

Yea.

People who say evil would be good are talking a load of crap. Re-doing an idea BBs done for the past 3 years is stupid.

It will be good. Theres so many signs and concidences that are too amazing to be coincidences.

BB9 will talk Britain by storm come 2008. Trust me.

Spike
05-11-2007, 07:04 PM
They played it safe for BB8 because of the racism of CBB5 and it turned out to be the second worst series ever.

They can't play it safe for BB9 there must be a dramatic change like there was after BB4 or it's goodbye Big Brother.

Tom
22-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Someone came up with an interesting theory on DS a few months ago.

BB1-BB5- Trying something new, big successes
BB2-BB6- Playing on the previous series but still being a success
BB3-BB7- Regarded as 2 of the better series
BB4-BB8- Both the biggest failures of the lot
BB5-BB9- ?

Captain.Remy
22-11-2007, 03:05 PM
They shouldn't play it safe. The producers have to take some risks if they want the viewers to watch it. They have done played it safe for BB8 after the race row and look at what happened...a flop.
It's time to improve.

no1bigbrofan
22-11-2007, 07:00 PM
i think they should have lods of twists !!!!!!!

CassetteFinger
23-11-2007, 09:22 AM
They should have a evil bb again they were the best bb's, bb5 and bb6.