PDA

View Full Version : The Resistance: Season I

Scarlett.
08-11-2007, 11:02 PM
(Im not good at openings, so bear with me through it)
Resistance: Goodbye to the normal
14th November 2009 2:15am: Liam Neely was sat at his desk at work, "Hey Liam, Im going to make a cuppa, do you want one?" Janet asked, "yeah" he smiled, his computer switched itself off, he stood up, men in black armour walked into the reception area, they had machine guns, he saw them shooting the receptionists, he ducked down, everyone was running around screaming.

Liam ran out of his cubical, he looked around,"ahh! an air vent" he smiled, he ran over to it and slid down, he was on an alleyway, he looked around, he spotted a woman hiding behind a dumpster, "hey, follow me, I know somewhere safe" Liam smiled, "how do I know I can trust you?" she asked, "because if you dont, chance is you will be caught" he sighed, "well, where is his 'safe place'?" she asked, "its a closed off part of the London Underground" he explained, "well if its closed off, how do you suggest we get there?" she asked.

"Theres a secret enterance I once discovered, its in Paddington Station, by the broken drinks machine" he explained, "thats 4 blocks away" the woman sighed, "its chaos out on the streets, look! we can go around with out being caught" Liam reassured, a man ran into the alleyway, "hey! whats going on around here?" he asked, "we dont know but we are heading off to a hideout" Liam smiled, "count me in" the man smiled...

Liam and the guys managed to get to Paddington Sation, "So what are you guys called? I am Liam" Liam asked, "I am Rose" the woman replied, "Im Karl, head of Parliments IT department" the man smiled, they reached the secret hideout, "so how do we get in?" Rose asked, Liam looked around, he pushed a wall light, the door opened, "so how did you know about this enterance?" Karl asked, "I work for an archetectual company, I have plans for every building in London on the laptop in my bag" Liam smiled.

They walked in, "what this station called then?" Rose asked, "urm Paddington Station" Liam laughed, "but that means this place wouldnt be directly connected to.." Rose began, "Yeah, maybe your right" Liam wondered, "so whats the plan?" Karl asked, "well, I dunno" Liam sighed.

"Hey theres a T.V and matress here" Karl spotted as he was walking around the station, "put the T.V on, it must belong to a mole person" Rose thought, "stop it with the staples" a voice coughed, "who was that?" Liam asked, "the names Fred" a rough looking man walked out from behind a pillar, "Hi Fred" Liam smiled, "you not with the troops?" Fred asked, "no" Liam replied, "good, good" Fred sighed with relief, the T.V work?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, Im connected to sky, from the building above" Fred chuckled, Karl switched the TV on BBC News: "We now bring you a breaking news report from around London, Several buildings have been attacked by a group who call themselves, The Pyramid Owls, the attacked buildings include; J.T Architects, The Goverments Department of IT, and Paddington Central Police Station" the news reader announced...

"So is it safe?" Karl asked, "guess so" Rose smiled, "is it hell, if you go out into that station, you will be shot dead" Fred sighed, "what do you mean?" Karl asked, "you really think that this group attacked these places?" Fred asked, "well yeah, me and Karl saw them attacking our workplaces" Liam smiled, "and my place of work, the police station" Rose smiled, "well, its not just Sky I get from the surface" Fred winked, "what do you mean?" Rose asked...

Scarlett.
16-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Resistance: The truth
15th November 2009 4:01am: "I mean, follow me" Fred smiled, Fred began walking to where the tracks were, there was a old train sat at the station, "all aboard" he laughed, "where does it go?" Liam asked, "10 Downing Street" Fred laughed, "haha, no really, where does it go?" Liam sighed, "10 Downing Street, now come on, get on" Fred pointed, so they all walked on board, Fred walked to the front, and got in the drivers seat, "next stop Park Street, Thornton" Fred laughed, "you cant say that you watch that crap" Karl laughed, "hey whats wrong with it?" Liam asked, the train started moving... they soon arrived at a futuristic looking station, Fred walked through into the carriage, he threw them a gun each, "take these you'll be needing them" Fred sighed, "thanks, I guess" Karl sighed, they walked out onto the station, "what the hell?" Liam asked, "whats that?" Rose asked pointing at a strange hovering thing, "that is a TV, set to be released in 2021" Fred sighed, "what? this guys drunk" Karl laughed, "you think you know technology? did you know that 24hr's a day you are being observed, as well as the other billons of people around the world" Fred coughed, "your right he is drunk" Rose laughed.

The TV came on, a CCTV image of Karl sleeping came up, "belive me now?" Fred asked, "how'd you manage to get that picture up there?" Liam asked, Fred pulled out a control button, he pressed it, all of a sudden, Fred changed clothes, his hair changed from grey to black, his stubble disappeared, and all his wrinkles went, "Mr. Creek!" Liam gasped, "Prime Minister Creek if you dont mind" Fred clicked his fingers, futuristic army troops came out from behind the pillars, and pointed their guns at the group, "I dont get it" Liam sighed, "we are the illuminati" a voice echoed, "the..illuminati?" Rose asked, "George, you have done your task" the voice told 'Fred' a man jumped down onto the platform, he was wearing an old Soviet uniform, he shot George 'Fred' Creek, "what the hell is going on?" Rose asked, "you will know soon enough, now just go back out there, you are going to be hunted down and killed, if you dont accept well fine, you will be shot at point blank" the man laughed, "fine, we will be hunted" Liam sighed they walked up the platform....

When they got back outside, "right, now we really are going somewhere safe" Rose sighed, they began running... they arrived at the BBC studios, "you call this safe?" Liam laughed, "I got a plan" Rose winked, "they wont belive you" Karl sighed, "I recorded it all, in my uniform camera" Rose smiled, they walked over to the studios, and into the reception, Liam pointed his gun at the receptionist, "look, do not inform security and you will not be killed, we are here to do something important, ok" he smiled, "fine if you tell me what" the receptionist sighed, Rose handed her the uniform camera, the receptionist plugged it into her computer, she saw George being shot, "Fine, the news section is on the 17th floor, the technical bit is next to the canteen, its about the only thing thats still going on here thanks to Media City in Manchester" the receptionist smiled...

BBC News: "this is a special report, we are about to show you footage of the Prime Minister being killed by what appears to be his boss" Liam explained, the V.T was put up, when it finished "Start a Nationwide resistance, the 'illuminati' will be closing in on us now, Dont belive what you read" Liam shouted...

cujo-man
16-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Can I ask, before I read this - is this linked with that Park Street thing, or is this completely different?

Scarlett.
16-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Completely different, although it is referenced as a TV show

Scarlett.
18-11-2007, 02:31 PM

Scarlett.
21-11-2007, 05:47 PM
15th January 2010 1:51am: Rose, Karl and Liam were sat in an abandond building, when a radio went off, "Come in Resistance, this is Beth, we are up in Manchester, we have a whole compound under our control, find us, we are in the Klane Industrial estate, Karl picked up the radio, "we are on our way" he shouted, the group walked out onto the street, bang! Rose was shot! "Rose!" Karl shouted bang! Karl was shot, Liam ran over to the petrol station and stole a lorry.

He drove off through the city, he spotted his ex-girlfreind, he braked, "Angela! get in!" he shouted, "why?" Angela asked, "just get in!" he shouted, so she did... Liam arrived at the compound, flatbed trucks guided his truck to a giant building, the truck was guided in, army men pointed gun at them both while they got out, "sorry for the army stuff just precautions" Beth smiled, "just wait a minute, you're off the TV" Liam realised.

"I was until the show got taken off" Beth sighed, "yeah, the supposed 'fall' of Channel 4" Liam tutted, "anyway, I am Beth Mclaren, leader of the resistance in Manchester" Beth smiled, "I am Liam Carter, leader of the Resistance everywhere, I guess" Liam laughed.

"Right, we have uncovered a few things, first of all Politics, a show made for our entertainment, its no more real than Coronation Street, Google was enginered to monitor what we look at and also to keep us away from illuminati sites" Beth explained.

"Have you got a bar here?" Liam asked, "yeah, we have a bar, hospital, shop, bars, sleeping quaters, a science lab also weapon storage" Beth explained, "nice little community" Liam smiled, "yeah, which is protected by 30 ft walls, turrets, armed with stolen illuminati weapons, 20 ex-SAS soldiers, 3 ex-MI6 Agents, 40 ex-army men, mines on the surrounding areas, and the most interesting of all a 40ft 'Prime War' robot, armed with nuclear capabilitys, laser weapons, and radiaton and explosive resistant armour, we are also protected from nuclear strikes by a plasma sheild over the base" Beth explained, "smart girl" Liam laughed.

"No, I am being told through my nano-link" Beth laughed, "nano-link?" Liam asked, "yeah they can monitor stuff, also contact you" Beth smiled, "cool" Liam laughed, "one thing" Beth sighed, "what?" Liam asked, "can I stop telling you stuff" Beth asked, "yeah" Liam laughed, "so can you take me to the Command Centre?" Liam asked, Angela looked over at Liam, and smirked and walked off.

Over in Media City, "Sir, Liam escaped" a soilder explained, "escaped?" the man who killed George shouted, "yeah" the soldier sighed, "nobody lets Liam escape from me!" the man shouted, "calm it Sergov" a American voice sighed, a man in a black suit walked into the room "Sullivan, what are you doing here?" Sergov asked, "well you have got a incident on your hands, you have become known to he general public" Sullivan explained, "well what are we supposed to do about it?" Sergov asked, "destroy London, Liverpool, Belfast, Aberdeen, Dublin, Blackpool and Birmingham" Sullivan smirked.

"Are you mad?" Sergov asked, "Centralisation, Manchester will be the only safe city, all the villages and towns can be captured easily" Sullivan explained, "fine, Captain Barraclough, start Atomic lunch procedures" Sergov relucatantly sighed, "its gonna be a sunny dawn in Great Britain sir" Captain Barraclough smiled, Sullivan grabbed Sergov, "something tells me you have'nt got the balls for this job" he growled, "I am about to kill billions, cut me a little slack, eh?" Sergov sighed, "Missile launch it T-minus 3:00 minutes" the computer voice announced...

Scarlett.
28-11-2007, 08:11 PM
16th January 2010 4:01am: Nuclear Missiles flew out of The River Thames, and headed for various citys around the UK and Ireland, Liverpool was wiped out in one blast, along with all the other citys, all that remained was Manchester, it was red alert at the compound, Liam and Beth ran for the command centre.

When they arrived, "All the major citys in England have been wiped out, and towns are being taken over, I think they are retaliating for you outing them" a scientist explained, "damn it!" Liam shouted, "and we have finally found the enemys base" the scientist smiled.

"Where?" Beth asked, "Media City, right here in Manchester, its how they planned to control everything, News, Internet, TV programmes and Technology, by placing everything in one place they could, and do control the flow of everything" the scientist explained, "is that why they are switching off Terrestrial TV?" Beth asked.

"Exactly why, it would have been pretty easy to start a channel, without the illuminati knowing on Terrestrial, but with Satilite they can switch off TV at the touch of a button" the scientist explained, "I guess you were the one who was telling Beth all the info before?" Liam smiled.

"Yep, you will get a nano-link in due course, I am Dr. Harry Klien, good to have you on board" Harry smiled, "I was always on board, before you even" Liam winked, "true" Harry laughed.

"Well, what do we plan to do next?" Beth asked, "The illuminati have got the old Granada studios under lockdown" Harry explained, "why? isnt it derelict?" Liam asked, "exactly it closed down last year after Coronation Street finally agreed to move to Media City, we think they have something in there" Harry explained, "we need to get you both upgraded first" Harry added, "upgraded?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, with bio-modifications, I wont go into detail, but in effect you will be super soldiers" Harry explained, "right, how long does this process take?" Liam asked, "probably until the 1st Febuary" Harry replied.

Over in Media City, Sergov was sat in his quaters, he was crying, Sullivan walked in, "I knew it, your nothing but one of them" he shouted, "why because I feel?" Sergov asked, "No, because you feel sorry for mere creatures" Sullivan sighed.

"Mere creatures? you are more like a creature, you disgust me" Sergov shouted, bang! Sullivan had shot Sergov, who fell out of the window, Sullivan walked over to the window, he could see the Resistance compound in the distance.

Back over at the compound, "a few hundred years ago, the illuminati was started by a man called Adam Wheusup, he started it not to control people but to save them from debt and the sort, but it was forced underground, and was thought to be dead, but it seems not" Harry was explaining, while injecting Beth and Liam with nano-machines.

"Well I could do with having a pint after this" Liam sighed, "is that an offer?" Beth asked, "yeah, if you like" Liam winked, a scientist ran in, "Sir, our satilite spotted Sergov being shot" the scientist explained, "who shot him?" Beth asked, "we are not sure, he fell out of the window and the Recon team says he had been shot in the head" the scientist explained.

"Damn!" Harry sighed, "he was a bad guy! isnt it good?" Liam asked, "look, after he shot the 'Prime Minister' he began to feel guilty, about all the lives he had taken, so he came to us, he was our mole" Harry explained, "they must have found out" Beth sighed...

Scarlett.
06-12-2007, 02:38 PM
20th January 2010 11:12am: A big steel van pulled up in the ruins of Liverpool, men in futuristic suits walked out, "look for survivors, if you locate any take them into the treatment dome, Jones, you head up the A-Team" a man ordered, "Ok fool" Jones laughed, "less of the cheesy jokes Mcall you head up the B-Team" the man ordered, "Ok Pete" Mcall smiled, "look once we are finished here, we will take the survivors to the Resistance in Manchester, that will become our new home" Pete announced.

Down in London, Prime War robots were going over the wreckage, when a rocket was launched at one, "Rose! run!" Karl shouted, they had some suits that they had stolen from the Downing Street base, the robot turned around Rose and Karl turned the corner, "we need to get up to Manchester" Karl sighed, "how?" Rose asked, "well, I dont know but we cant keep wandering around this wasteland."

Up in the compound, Liam and Beth were sat in the bar, "My family lived in Burnley, Im not sure if they are still alive" Beth sighed, "Why dont we get a truck over there?" Liam asked, "all motorways have been sealed off by the illuminati" Beth sighed, "well my family lived in London, I should have picked them up while I had the chance" Liam tutted, "at least you managed one" Beth comforted, "only by chance was she walking down that street" Liam sighed.

Out in the ruins of Liverpool, Jones had discovered a housefull of people, "right, everyone lets get these guys to the dome" Jones ordered, "right, I'll radio through to B-Team" a team member suggested, so he did, "A-Team to B-Team, we have found a housefull of people, over" the team member radioed through, "pull out immidiately, we repeat pull out immidiately, theres Prime Wars all over this area, we are en-route to the truck" Mcall shouted.

Everyone got the survivors outside and began running to the truck, Meanwhile Rose and Karl had stolen an illuminati truck, they radioed Manchester, "Resistance in Manchester, we are on our way to your headquaters, if Liam is there, tell him its Rose and Karl, we will be arriving in a black illuminati truck" Karl radioed through, "Karl, what if Manchester has been destroyed?" Rose worried.

"Maybe it has, but its worth a try" Karl sighed, "Karl! Rose! how did you guy survive being shot, and more importantly the nuke?" Liam asked over the radio, "we managed to get to Paddigton Station, and we found a stash of medical stuff, not just your everyday first aid stuff either" Karl explained, "and, we got the train to 10 Downing Street, and thats when a loud explosion went off above" Rose explained, "so it was safe?" Liam asked, "yeah, we stayed there for a while, and then we decided to head upto Manchester" she added, "brilliant, good work" Beth radioed in, "whos that?" Karl asked, "Beth, the leader here" Liam explained, over in Media City...

Sullivan had brought in some American Agents, who where modified so much there skin was blue, "this country is messed up, the whole project has gone down the pan, I suggest we pull out, leave the bumpkins to try to re-build the place and fail" Sullivan suggested, "No way, Media City is controlling the whole flow of information across Europe" a Agent explained, "the same could be achived with Project Hollywood" Sullivan sighed, "Project Hollywood is nowhere near completion, Media City needs to stay online" the Agent replied, "fine" Sullivan sighed....

Scarlett.
13-12-2007, 02:42 PM
21st January 2010 1:23am: A shadowy figure was moving through the corridors of Media City, he placed C4 in a electric box, "Fox, I have the explosives in place, should I move forward to the assasination?" the spy asked, "J.C rerember we want Sullivan dead, we do not want any one else dead ok?" Fox announced, "right" J.C sighed.

He jumped up into a vent, and crawled into the main offices, he ran to Sullivans, and kicked the door open, bang! he shot Sullivan, but Sullivan disappeared! "damn it, it was a hologram" he growled, he turned round, bang! Sullivan shot him, J.C didnt move, "Its a Scale Suit" J.C laughed, "damn!" Sullivan shouted.

Bang! J.C shot Sullivan, who collapsed, the agents ran round the corner, J.C was nowhere to be seen, Rose and Karl pulled up in The Resistance base, Liam ran over, "thank god you guys are ok" Liam smiled, "Well we only survived by chance" Rose sighed.

Beth walked over, "nice to meet you both" she smiled, "thanks" Rose smiled, "nice place you got here" Karl looked around, "safe too" Liam added, Harry ran over, "Liam, Beth, we have news, Sullivan the American illuminatus has been shot, a group called Feild Opratives X called us with the information" Harry explained.

"FOX? were'nt they that terrorist group who blew up The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco in 2008?" Liam asked, "That was a load of Propaganda" Rose explained, "Why would they contact us?" Karl asked, Neil Jones walked over, "hey Harry, the survivors are recovering, just to let you know" Neil smiled, "Well, the results of the tests on the radiation are coming through as we speak, we will find out if they put anything in those missiles" Harry replied.

J.C was sneaking through the now empty Manchester, "FOX, what is the situation at the Granada Studios? is it still under-lockdown?" J.C asked, "yeah, we have heard the Resistance are planning on raiding the place soon, you will watch over them" FOX explained, "right, I am just going past the burnt out Boddingtons Brewery" J.C sighed, "right, detonate the C4 J.C" FOX ordered.

J.C pulled out a detonator, he clicked it, Boom! half of Media City exploded! within Minutes Harrier Jets were flying over Manchester, bombing all buildings, "This Commander Litchford, destroy all warehouses in Manchester, FOX will not get away with what they have done" Commander Litchford announced to all the jets.

"The whole city is going up" Harry sighed, "keep listening" Beth whispered, "pull back! pull back! this is orders straight from MI5" Litchford shouted, "why we have located The Resistance outpost?" a pilot asked, "FOX..FOX, isnt what you think it is" Litchford sighed.

Beth turned the radio off, "what the hell is going on?" Harry wondered, just at that moment, a injured looking Sergov hobbled into the office, he had a bullet hole in his head, "Sergov, how did you survive?" Beth asked, "The bullet was deflected by some kind of EMP feild" Sergov explained, "but, you have a hole in your head" Liam puzzled, "its a graze" Sergov smiled.

"Well, what did you dig up?" Beth asked, "you are not going to like this" Sergov sighed, "what is it?" Liam asked, "The illuminati are not in charge" Sergov sighed, "that means" Karl gasped, "FOX" Sergov sighed....

Scarlett.
31-01-2008, 12:10 AM
22nd January 2010 8:42pm: "right, we are sending the recon team out to the Granada Studios, to find out what is going on" Beth sighed, Rose and Karl were sat in the restaraunt, "So, how much do you miss normal life?" Karl asked, "I miss it a bit, I always used to think, if I made enough arrests London would be a better place, but.." Rose sighed, "It doesnt matter anymore" Karl laughed, "I suppose" Rose sighed.

"I cant belive that FOX are behind this" Karl tutted, "Does anyone know who FOX are? or even where they are based?" Rose asked, "no, anyway, how are you doing?" Karl asked, "Im doing fine, thanks for asking" Rose smiled, "good, its quite good is this place" Karl looked around, "yeah, to say its just on a Industrial estate" Rose laughed, "Look Rose, I..." Karl began, "I know Karl and I feel the same" Rose smiled, "really?" Karl asked, "yeah" Rose smiled.

Beth and Liam were in the lab, "well we have found out a few things, let me ask you what types of organism is Cannabis? Cocaine? and all the rest?" Beth asked, "they are plants" Liam shrugged, "no according to Sergov, they are manufactured by FOX, they are actually made from, wait for it, dead bodies" Beth explained.

"Also, your freind Rose was a policewoman? correct?" Beth asked, "yeah" Liam replied, "well, the paperwork was an idea to keep officers from being Heros, and if they tried, they were potrayed to have turned into a bent cop" Beth explained, "anything else?" Liam asked, "yeah" Beth smiled, "what?" Liam asked, "I, I think I love you" Beth smiled, "well, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, in person, of course" Liam admitted.

Liam and Beth kissed, Harry walked in, "hey guys" he smiled, "hey Harry" Liam waved, "well, you will never guess what?" Harry teased, "what?" Beth asked, "I just saw Angela, and she said that the results have come through from the radiation tests, and we should meet her at the lab" Harry explained...

Harry, Beth, Liam and Sergov arrived at the lab, "right, the test say that the radiation contained a virus, so we tested it on a rat, and it seemed to slowly develop cold symptoms, then die, but of course, animals deaths are acellerated, so if a Human was infected with this virus they would live for 7 Months before dying" Angela explained.

"Are the survivors infected?" Sergov asked, "yes, we had to, kill them" Angela sighed, "so its contagous?" Liam asked, "yeah, it travels through air" Angela explained, "damn! the Recon team have been killed!" Harry shouted, "how?" Liam asked, "dont know" Harry sighed...

Liam and Beth were finishing off in the Command Centre, before the nightshift came in, "Liam, we need to get to Burnley, before my parents get infected" Beth sighed, "after we do the Granada Mission, we will go" Liam smiled, "thanks" Beth smiled, "no problem" Liam hugged Beth....

(I used this episode to build up the relationships between the team)

Scarlett.
05-02-2008, 07:28 PM
31st January 2010 1:29pm: Liam and Beth were dropped off on Quay Street, near the Granada studios, J.C was watching up on the roof, Liam and Beth snook in through a broken window, "right, lets go" Liam whispered, "rerember guys, keep out of sight" Harry whispered over the nano-link, "no need to whisper they cant hear you" Beth laughed quietly.

"Wait! my PDA is picking up on a signal" Liam whispered, Beth and Liam followed the signal out onto the old Coronation Street set, "wheres Richard Hillman when you need him" Beth laughed.

"Hey look, theres something in The Mortons old place" Liam whispered, they snook over into the 'house' there was a computer, "thats it?" Beth asked, Liam walked over to it and pressed enter, "message sent to FOX Televison Network in America" the computer announced, "oh crap!" Liam whispered.

"Get out of there immidiately!" Harry shouted, Beth and Liam ran out onto the street, there was an army of soldiers coming down the street, and a tank at the other side, "crap" Liam sighed.

Then J.C jumped down onto the street, and shot at the soldiers, Beth and Liam backed him up, the soldiers shot at J.C, who dodged the bullets as if he was Superman, the tank got ready to fire, J.C threw a grenade into the tank, it exploded, after the soldiers were dead, J.C turned to Beth and Liam.

"Your from FOX!" Beth gasped, "yeah, I was sent to protect you" J.C smiled, "why would FOX protect us?" Liam asked, "because we hate the illuminati as much as you" J.C replied, "but you guys..you guys control the illuminati" Beth puzzled, J.C asked FOX over the nano-link, "FOX, is it true, do you control the illuminati?" J.C asked, "yes Agent Milne, it is true" FOX confirmed.

J.C turned his FOX nano-signal off, "look contact me on the 14.829 frequency, I am going for Media City, to hand in my resignation, in person" J.C explained, "We are going to Burnley" Beth announced, "well, good, but the M65 is closed, your going to have to go to Bury, and go through the towns, you should eventually reach Burnley, head to the St. Peters Centre, there is some Resistance guys there, you should get well stocked up on ammo, as Brierfeild and Nelson are illuminati strongholds, but if you get to Colne, head to the old North Valley park, theres a resistance stronghold there, get stocked up again, and make you way to back to Burnley " J.C explained.

Up in Media City, "here is the blueprints, I will place a bomb on the generator, and then you guys should be able to storm the place" Angela explained, "thank you Commander, everybody get stocked up and we will move out at 9pm" Fox Leader Hal Armstrong announced, over at the Resistance base, "right evacuate everyone in the Prime War, we will hold fort here, we are not sure where Liam and Beth have gone but we must try our best to save everyone who is here" Harry shouted

Scarlett.
09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
31st January 2010 9:14pm: A large shootout gripped the Resistance base, Jones and Mcall were among the soldiers fighting, "we need to get to the weapons store" Jones shouted, "right, I'll keep the enemy at bay here, you go and get that ammo!" Mcall shouted.

"Right, good luck Mcall" Jones sighed, Angela walked into the building, "keep them here, we think they are hiding the people in the building over the way" Angela shouted, "right!" Agent Paul agreed.

Meanwhile over at Media City, J.C was sneaking around the corridors, "J.C, it so good to finally meet you" a voice echoed, "where are you?" J.C asked, "I am everywhere, I am Echelon V2.0" the voice announced, "Echelon?" J.C asked, "yes, I am the so called mission control who has been contacting you, I am the worlds first and only AI" Echelon announced.

J.C suddenly appeared in the Nevada Desert, "crap" he sighed, Echelon contacted him over his AI, "Welcome to Nevada" it laughed, "America?" J.C asked, "No, USA" Echelon corrected, over in Burnley, Beth and Liam arrived in a stolen Prime War.

"Where do they live?" Liam asked, "Mary Townley Fold" Beth replied, "how far away is that?" Liam asked, "we carry on down this road, Yorkshire Street, to a church, then we turn the next right, down a street, and we will reach a New-ish housing estate, and that is Mary Townley Fold" Beth explained, Harrier jets arrived in town, "damn!" Liam shouted.

"Dont worry, they cant harm us" Beth smiled, then all of a sudden, a harrier dropped an atomic bomb! the Prime War fell over... Speedboats left Wales and headed towards the Atlantic Ocean, all the survivors from the Resistance were on board, including Karl and Rose, "so thats it? we are abandoning our country?" Karl asked.

"Well, FOX are about to pull out, so the UK will be free" Rose replied, "so we move onto America" Sergov looked up at the Clouded sky, "what about Russia?" Karl asked, "Russia was freed decades ago, in the Cold War, it was easier to beat FOX back then, no internet, well at least not in the public domain" Sergov explained.

"The Cold War?" Rose asked, "correct" Sergov confirmed, the boat sailed on through the ocean, Over at the Resistance base, Jones had reached the ammo store, when a Prime War shot a missile at Media City, and another at the army appraoching the compound.

"Haha! get in!" Pete shouted over the loudspeaker, "our guys are still in there!" Jones shouted, just at that moment a missile flew up into the sky, "watch this...locked on, FIRE!" Pete shouted, he shot at the missile as it reached space, Boom! the explosion wiped out all the satillites, No one yet knew that global communications had gone down.

Mcall ran out with the remaining Resistance and got into the Prime War...Hours later, Beth and Liam arrived at the base, the Resistance and FOX had all pulled out of the UK, "well, Beth the UK is finally free, no Government, no FOX" Liam smiled, "all Major citys wiped out, Nuclear fallout, no communications" Beth sighed, "we can rebuild it together" Liam hugged Beth.

There was a loud bang, Beth collapsed, "NO!" Liam shouted, he grasped Beth in his arms, and with her last breath, she gasped, "I love you Liam", Liam fell to the floor, "not quite the Heroic ending you expected, eh?" Hal laughed, "you.." Liam cried, "sorry, direct orders from The Shadow" Hal shrugged, "what?" Liam asked, "see ya round" Hal laughed he walked away.. "who is the shadow?" Liam asked, "no Liam, its who are the shadow...ever been to Area 51?" Hal laughed.....

Scarlett.
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Season II has now begun