PDA

View Full Version : Danielle: we were not racist

Arneldo
09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER race-row contestant Danielle Lloyd insists she “didn’t do anything wrong” in the house.

The model, who appears on Katie & Peter: Unleashed tonight at 9pm on ITV2, answers questions from the couple about the bust-up she, Jade Goody and Jo O’Meara had with Bollywood babe Shilpa Shetty.

“Last year you were in the explosive Big Brother house. It was a racist programme and we saw it all” said Katie.

“I feel like you escaped, because Jade and Jo have never really been forgiven, but you have and you have done a lot of work since then. How do you feel about that and how do you feel about them?”

But Danielle had an answer to that.

“I think that maybe they came out and apologised for things that they didn’t really do,” she argued.

“Whereas I felt like I didn’t really do anything wrong in the house. I was probably being a silly, bitchy girl in the house, like all girls can be bitchy.”

And Danielle also reveals that she was paid £25,000 to pose for US Playboy.

Watch Danielle on ITV2 at 9pm, and see a hot slideshow of her below.

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article446180.ece)

Matt
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Since when was posing for the Daily Star counted as work? :laugh:

MarkWaldorf
09-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Is she still alive? :bored:

Wasted
09-11-2007, 07:25 PM
She's so fricking annoying. She STILL thinks she did nothing wrong! :rolleyes: :sleep:

Captain.Remy
09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
God what a bitch ! She hasn't done anything wrong ? Did she watch the show after her eviction ?

Sarah.
09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Danielle: We don't care. ****.

Jas
09-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Has she lost her memory or what,She still a silly bit*h:bored:

Shaun
09-11-2007, 11:47 PM
She just doesn't know when to shut up.

goroos1994
10-11-2007, 05:00 AM
if she thinks Jade and Jo apologized for things they really didn't do, thats just a bit you know... stupid.

Kristen
10-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Love Jade.
Don't mind Jo.
But I can't stand Danielle!
She used her ditzyness as an excuse for her behaviour in CBB5. At least Jade took it on the chin.

GiRTh
10-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Not this old dog again. Why doesn't she just leave it alone.

supernoodles!
10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
shes so gormless and when she was in the house she was like a little sheep running up jade and jo`s backside all the time like she hasnt got a brain for her own.she reminds me of how some of the bitchy girls used to act when i was in secondary school in like year 8 or something.Shes pathetic.Jade deserves forgiveness more than her at least jade has shown shes truly sorry.As for Jo,her life is in tatters over bb but oh no danielle who is just as much to blame is swanning around london clubs and posing for the daily star like shes done nothing wrong.

S2
10-11-2007, 02:37 PM
"We were not racist" even though they did make racist comments???? :rolleyes:How the heck does that work out????:conf: If anyone on earth manages to find a way to implement more brain cells, this ditzy cow should be used as a testing pig, and if anything should go wrong, well no big deal, there are plenty more like her :banana:

Jack
10-11-2007, 02:41 PM
I think it's really unfair how Jade and Jo have been given a rough ride by the media, while Danielle just poses half naked and all is forgiven. Her comments were just as bad, if not worse. I'm not saying she deserves to be villified by the media but a little humility from her wouldn't go a miss.