PDA

View Full Version : Beckhams injury

WILDCHILD2K1
13-04-2002, 11:40 AM
Just out of curiousity (seeing as its main news lately) wot do you think of Beckhams injury?!:conf:
Do you think we could win the World Cup without him?
Do you think he'll recover?:shocked:

I think people are kinda going over the top - he should be better!!!:spin2::colour:

Chad
13-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Almost bound to I reckon!!:dance:
He's a fighter. If he can play he will. Well:devil:Wicked!!!

milly
13-04-2002, 03:05 PM
i like david beckham dont get me wrong,but i think this beckham mania has gone to far.we must have players that are capable of winning without beckham,if we havent and they cant do it without him,then we dont deserve to be in the world cup.

monie
13-04-2002, 03:28 PM
David Beckham is my hero re football that is, but even so the England team is not just one person, the media are making a meal of selling news papers. Has no one given a thougt to how much pressure that they are putting on him, Poor lad if he does get well enough to play maybe the second game, if he is not up standard the media will slate him

chilledbootz
13-04-2002, 03:47 PM
As far as i'm concerned Becks is god!!!!!!! He's blinking gorgeous and he is in my humble opinion the best player in the world. Most professionals think he will be fit really soon and i'm inclined to agree. He's very fit and i'm sure he'll be back and ready to play really soon. I hope you all put your hands on his foot on the cover of the Sun yesterday, or touched the screen when Uri Geller was doing his thing after all there is a school of thought that Uri kept Paul in the house when he was up against Bubble!!!!!

milly
13-04-2002, 03:54 PM
and what about the pressure of the remaining england players,it must be wonderful confidence boost to know your country dosent think your good enough without beckham.

chilledbootz
13-04-2002, 04:10 PM
Yes but the sad truth is that we have only got a few players that are world class, Owen, Gerrard and Scholes. Owen and Gerrard aren't very reliable because they seem to always be injured but at least Scholes looks like he has hit form at the right time. Even if Becks was fit I don't think we had a hope of winning the world cup because as brilliant as he is he couldn't play in eleven positions and that's what we need...eleven David Beckhams, and the quicker the other England players know this the easier it will be to convince this country that in a few years time we could have a world cup winning side but for now we haven't got a prayer!!!!!:bawling:

milly
13-04-2002, 05:21 PM
oh dear,its not looking good then is it.:bawling:
as a matter of interest did you really think it was uri that kept paul in the house:laugh:

BigSister
13-04-2002, 05:24 PM
I reallllyyyyyyyyyyy hope that Becks is fit enough for the world cup

I think that sven will take him

And we reallyy need him

:bawling:

sweetlittlesara
13-04-2002, 06:51 PM
I loove beckham! Finally people who agree with me that he should be in the world cup! (not that i follow/understand football at all) my whole family hate beckham and are all wishing that he wont get better, some crap about him costing us the europian cup or sumthing like that i cant remember.

Jayson
25-06-2009, 01:28 AM
I get off from bumping threads from 2002.

MrGaryy
25-06-2009, 10:12 AM
UMGZ
i thought this was about Victoria at first.
idc now.

30stone
27-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by MrGaryy
UMGZ
i thought this was about Victoria at first.
idc now.

Why would it be about her in sport lol.