PDA

View Full Version : Davina will be back to present BB5

mcginn
18-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Quote from The Mirror

She has also signed up for the fifth run of Big Brother on Channel 4 this summer.

Link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=13826219&method=full&siteid=50143)
:colour:

BusyBee
19-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Wouldnt be the same without Davina :thumbs::thumbs:

and not forgetting Dermot of course:hugesmile:

Romantic Old Bird
20-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Of course she has! It fits in perfectly with her family, childbirth, time to get the figure back etc....

As for Dermot.....I can't imagine life or BB without him...

Is it just me, or does the camoflage bedding make him look even more appealing?

I mean, who wouldn't like a little bedroom combat with Dermie?

I'd certainly be hoping to wear my 'fatigues' the next day!!:laugh::shocked::shocked::shocked:

BusyBee
21-01-2004, 03:16 PM
ROB I'm getting a bit worried - are you becoming a little bit on the fickle side - I thought your heart was given to another young man and now here you are salivating over Dermot. Shame on you:nono::nono::nono::nono:

After all the poor chap already has a wife in Amy.

I must admit that I do have a bit of a soft spot for Dermot myself.:blush::blush:

Still your perceived transfer of affections will not leave the young man short of admirers. :blush::hugesmile:

Romantic Old Bird
21-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee
ROB I'm getting a bit worried - are you becoming a little bit on the fickle side - I thought your heart was given to another young man and now here you are salivating over Dermot. Shame on you:nono::nono::nono::nono:

The thing is, you see, that I have seen Dermie twice in the flesh, spoken to him and even reciprocally touched the aforesaid flesh of the aforesaid Dermie. And let me tell you, it was not an unpleasant experience! I am the envy of many of my nurse/medical secretary colleagues!

Listen Busy Bee, you just absolutely know that my heart is forever bound to the one, the only, delectable, gallant, handsome, knicker-elastic perishing :love::love:

Di2001
21-01-2004, 10:12 PM
ROB, another reminder for you!!

Romantic Old Bird
22-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Di2001
ROB, another reminder for you!!

Oooh, Di.

With this picture, you are spoiling me!

What a stunner! Lucky old Helen :love:

Altogether now:

Can it be that it was all so simple then,
Or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again,
Tell me? would we? could we?
Memories may be beautiful and yet,
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget.
So it's the laughter
We will remember,
Whenever we remember
The way we were;
The way we were.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

BusyBee
22-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Oh those photos have made me go all of a do da.

Sorry ROB only joking. I would never doubt your devotion to the great one - there is just something about him. Please forgive this humble soul for 'doubting you'.

How appropriate the lyrics to that song. Mind its not only the way we were, but the way we are.

Patrick
29-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Yay.
I hope she comes back for BB6 tbh.

ILoveTRW
29-06-2010, 10:21 PM
omg just seen the first episode of Real World San Diego, you guys should watch, rumour has it the next season is in philly :shocked:

Jordan.
30-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Yay.
I hope she comes back for BB6 tbh.

:joker:

Patrick
05-07-2010, 01:26 PM
omg just seen the first episode of Real World San Diego, you guys should watch, rumour has it the next season is in philly :shocked:

:shocked: