PDA

View Full Version : All I want from Christams is a Wii bit of luck

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 01:06 PM
All I want from Christams is a Wii bit of luckI MARCHED up to the counter, took a deep breath and asked the question that shopkeepers from Kirkwall to Kelso have come to dread: "Can I have a Wii?" My request had nothing to do with the British Toilet Association's new Community Toilet Scheme, but even if it had been it couldn't have earned a more patronising response from the teenage shop assistant. "I'm sorry, sir," he smirked. "We don't have any Wii. Nowhere has them. I doubt you will be able to find any shops that have them at this time of year."

And so my search for this year's must-have, can't-get Christmas gift hit yet another brick wall. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the festive stinker Jingle All The Way, I was running out of options if I was going to land the game system whose unique selling point - remote controls that act as bats, rackets and all sorts of other "real" devices - appeared to be more than doing the job for Nintendo.
http://www.wiichronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/wii.JPG
Let's recap: what is different this year is that the toy that every kid wants has been on the market for almost a year. It was hard enough to get them in the weeks following its UK launch last December but, 12 months on, the manufacturer appears to have been caught short by its continuing appeal - which is odd considering it is the subject of an ongoing, multi-million pound TV advertising campaign.

Reports this week suggested parents were resorting to bribery, emotional blackmail and paying hugely inflated prices to try to get their hands on a game - and this five weeks ahead of December 25. Some are camping outside shops in sub-zero temperatures on rumours that new supplies are expected the next day.

My own search continued at Game Station, where I smiled politely as a nice man informed me that they had just sold the last of their latest delivery and could not guarantee they would get any more before Christmas. After similar, spirit-crushing knockbacks from Currys, Game, PC World, HMV, Toys "R" Us, Virgin, John Lewis and Comet, my smile vanished.

"Try again next week," suggested one. "We've got a delivery due but we don't know when it will be," advised another. "We can take your name and number but there is no guarantee that you get it in time for Christmas..." "You'll be lucky pal...". "Try eBay".

Eventually, I took the hint and abandoned the bustle of Glasgow city centre to surf the net. Almost immediately things started to look more promising.

Argos were offering the coveted consoles for a reasonable £180, complete with a package of sports games. A large red cross on the screen indicated that the home delivery option was unavailable, but a spirit-soaring green cross showed that Wii could be "reserved for store pick up". I should have paid more attention to the line beneath it which added "subject to stock".

I started checking locally then widened my search; not one of the chain's stores from Edinburgh to Glasgow, Aberdeen to Fraserburgh, Wick, Galashiels, Bathgate or Berwick had a single console. Was Scotland a Wii-free zone?

More than 10 million Wii consoles have been sold since its UK launch, even though the Nintendo newcomer is relatively low-tech, being nowhere near as powerful as the new PlayStation 3 or the Xbox 360. Yet the Wii's movement-sensitive remote control has kept interest strong.

The amount of energy needed to play games has even earned grudging praise from some health campaigners, giving some moral cover to parents who buy them. The different nature of the console is reflected in a greater emphasis on sports-related software - though the usual zombie shoot-em-up fests and mindless US wrestling games are also high in the charts.

"There are going to be a lot of disappointed children and frustrated parents this Christmas, that's for sure," one assistant told me. He could have been talking about Glasgow mother-of-two Susan Brown.

"I have been trying to get hold of a Wii for my boys for the past four weeks and have got nowhere," she told me. "It's what they have both asked for as their main present and I really don't know what to do if I can't find one. They will be heartbroken and I'll feel like a bad mum.

"My last resort is to buy one online. But people are selling them for way over the odds and it is out of my price range."

In fact, consoles are being sold for more than £300 on some sites, often as part of a package with pre-determined games. Even then, availability is limited.

The unprecedented demand prompted Darren McKillop to set up Wii-consoles.co.uk - which sends out alerts across the UK when consoles come into stock. "There are clearly not enough Wii consoles available in the UK to meet the Christmas demand and I can see Wii stock shortages lasting well in to 2008," said Darren. "Recently, a major online retailer announced they had the Wii in stock and their website suffered a virtual meltdown as half the country tried to buy a Wii from them."

Of course, the pre-Christmas rush for one particular toy is nothing new. In 1984, American shoppers were crushed underfoot by people determined to "adopt" Cabbage Patch Kids. This continued throughout the 1990s, first with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then Buzz Lightyear, Teletubbies and Furbies all driving parents to distraction - only to end up languishing unwanted in charity shops a few months later.

This year, the Wii is not the only game exercising Santa's little helpers. Doctor Who Dalek voice changers are also in demand, as are Transformers (once again), Girl Tech Digi Makeover gadgets, FlyTech Remote Control Dragonflys and figures from the Ben 10 cartoon series.

All are already in short supply. Wii manufacturers Nintendo insist they are "doing everything possible" to keep up with demand for their own product, and hope to get 3.5 million more consoles on shelves in time for Christmas - but that is the total supply for the whole world.

"The demand for Wii hardware globally has been unprecedented and higher than Nintendo could ever have anticipated," said a spokeswoman. "Nintendo is now in a position in which seasonality demand trends are being broken, therefore the demand for Wii hardware is constant throughout the whole year globally. Due to this phenomenon it is possible that the demand for Wii hardware may outstrip supply." Translation: you can whistle for a Wii this year.

My own trawl of Scotland's high streets confirmed this. Toys "R" Us spokesman Mike Coogan said parents were going to unprecedented lengths to secure the console for their kids. "We are getting hundreds and hundreds of calls every day asking for Wii," he said. "In Scotland alone the numbers are immense. Every one of our stores is being inundated.

"We are expecting people to camp overnight this weekend. It has been going on for weeks but we haven't wanted to publicise it because we don't recommend it. People arrive at three or four in the morning and queue up outside. As soon as our staff arrive at seven in the morning they hand out tickets to those queuing."

It was a similar picture at HMV, where a spokesman for their Aberdeen store said: "I get asked about Wii at least once every five minutes of every working day. Last week we had a group of people who heard that we had some in stock and just wouldn't believe us when we told them that we didn't have any. They waited around for two hours until it finally dawned on them that we weren't secretly hiding any Wii from them. It's crazy."

In Glasgow, a spokesman for Zavvi (formerly Virgin Megastore), said: "The demand is the same as last year if not more and it continues to completely outstrip supply. We usually get about 20 every two weeks. There is a huge demand for them and they are sold within the hour."

Mike Kishii, owner of independent Dundee computer store Game Box, was as frustrated as his customers by the lack of consoles on his shelves. He said: "We have been getting barely any supply from Nintendo. I can't for the life of me understand why Nintendo haven't got their act together."

After spending the day like an underachieving JR Hartley, who seemed to spend much of the 1980s in search of his elusive tome Fly Fishing, I trudged towards home, empty-handed.

More to get out of the Glasgow drizzle than anything, I wandered into the tiny GForce store in Union Street. "I'm really sorry to bother you and I'm sure you're sick of being asked but do you have a Wii?"

"Yep, no problem," replied owner Neil Tait. As I stood dumbstruck, he told me how he had stockpiled the consoles earlier in the year to prepare for the festive rush. His hoarding has paid dividends with customers flocking from across Scotland and as far away as Ireland.

As I hugged my elusive white box, grinning like Alastair Sim's Scrooge on Christmas Day, another customer said I should get myself to Loch Ness. "If you can get your hands on a Wii in the run-up to Christmas, tracking down Nessie will be no bother."
Source: Scotland on Sunday (http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=1819102007)

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Red and I have searched everywhere for a Wii..... its bloody frustrating that the whole of the UK is out of stock.

Jack
19-11-2007, 01:17 PM
:shocked:

I had no idea the situation was that bad. I pre-ordered mine and was one of the lucky few to get it on launch last year. I knew there were shortages but I thought they only lasted a few months. I suppose it's the Christmas season. Well good luck searching for your Wii kizwiz and Red (and when you get it make sure you buy Super Mario Galaxy - it's an awesome game!).

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:22 PM
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I so wanted one.... and it looks like we are going to have to wait till the new year

Every shop I call tell me they just turn up at random times so they cant tell me when they will be back in stock.

PC world says they have a hunch it will be Thursday.... but thats only a hunch. Woolworths say that they tend to go online first rather than in stores and we should try Monday and Tuesday evenings but that they sell out FAST

Its doing my nut!!!!

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 01:25 PM
You'll have to wait till after christmas.:whistle:

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh

G.... you should know me by now..... i dont like wait :tongue:

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz

G.... you should know me by now..... i dont like wait :tongue: Good luck. You'll need it.:wink:

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Right now where is the shop in Glasgow........

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:31 PM

Good luck. You'll need it.:wink:

Grrrrrr..... I bet you have one :sad:

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Not yet. I 'm trying to get one but no one seems to have them.

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 01:36 PM

You are telling us that.... we have phoned every bloody shop in Leeds.

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:36 PM

Its a race to see who can get one first....lmfao

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 01:39 PM

Its a race to see who can get one first....lmfao Aye. You're on.

Jack
19-11-2007, 01:40 PM
It must be so frustrating but it'll be worth it in the end.

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Nobody seems to be able to tell us when they will be in stock.

But our local sainsbury's told us that they have been getting them 2 or 3 times a week.... I now have them speed dial :laugh2:

Mark
19-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Before Wii came out I knew this would happen (none in stock), especially when I heard Mario Galaxy had a Christmas release. So my friend and I bought loads, stored them in my house and last week sold them all on ebay for a healthy profit :bigsmile: We were thinking about holding off right before Xmas, but you can never trust royal mail at xmas, and they were taking up so much room in the house.

If I'd have know some TiBB'ers were after some I would have held back :bawling:

Mario Galaxy came out on Friday, and I was there as the shop opened to get my copy - this game is definitely top 3 games I've ever played... anyone who gets a Wii without this game is crazy :)
I enjoyed it so much I adopted the most ridiculous sleeping pattern, staying up all night friday and saturday, and grabbing the odd power nap here and there.

As of this point I have 114 stars (out of 120), the last few are really annoying and tricky :)

- A tired, and very sleepy Mark :blush:

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Some one lIke Sainsbury's will probably end up having them. Have you tried Argos?

Matt
19-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Mark
Before Wii came out I knew this would happen (none in stock), especially when I heard Mario Galaxy had a Christmas release. So my friend and I bought loads, stored them in my house and last week sold them all on ebay for a healthy profit :bigsmile: We were thinking about holding off right before Xmas, but you can never trust royal mail at xmas, and they were taking up so much room in the house.

If I'd have know some TiBB'ers were after some I would have held back :bawling:

You b*tch! :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: Mark is not really a bitch... all hail the TiBB admins... etc etc

Jackie
19-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Ive got one hidden in my wardrobe got it in september for our daughters christmas pressie.:laugh2:Sorry.

BigSister
19-11-2007, 03:36 PM
you want to be working in a shop and people keep shouting at you when we dont have them in stock
After saying that though my team leader is as we speak ringing people up who have put their names on a list so we MIGHT be getting some on our order system tonight. but yeah its a right mess

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Our local sainsbury's had one this morning which was brought by a member of staff....Grrrrrr

MarkWaldorf
19-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I was lucky. I went and asked for one, and they had ONE left in stock.

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Our local sainsbury's had one this morning which was brought by a member of staff....Grrrrrr LOL
Un.....luck....y.:whistle:

dupin
19-11-2007, 04:44 PM
I asked for one for my birthday last year (December 23rd), and I couldn't get it then, but we managed to get it in May, I think, so that was all right.

Hugo
19-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I got one last Christmas :bouncy:

J.C.
19-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I have heard that one of the best ways to get one before xmas is on various German web retailer sites but regrettably I don't have a link to offer.

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Our local sainsbury's had one this morning which was brought by a member of staff....Grrrrrr LOL
Un.....luck....y.:whistle:

And so will you be :wink:

I am bound to get one soon with all the baggering I am doing to shops. They are gonna hate me in a few days.....lol

Originally posted by MarkChap©

:sad: I have now book marked all the online places they are selling them.

BigSister
ill let you know kiz as soon as we get them back online at work

Scarlett.
I might be getting a 360!:hello: So ner :joker:

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by J.C.
I have heard that one of the best ways to get one before xmas is on various German web retailer sites but regrettably I don't have a link to offer.

Will they work in the UK?

Jack
19-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Yeah, it should be PAL region compatible. Anything inside Europe will work.

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 04:56 PM
They should work OK.

MarkWaldorf
19-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MarkChap©

:sad: I have now book marked all the online places they are selling them. [/quote]

I hope you manage to get one. There's such a high demand for these things around xmas you're forced to buy months in advance.

J.C.
19-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Jack

Yeah, it should be PAL region compatible. Anything inside Europe will work.

I guess that's right because I saw it on a uk channel, and not one with a huge audience.

Edit. live roulette channel. virgin 122. I will look out for it again if I get the chance.

Ruth*Star
19-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Chewy
I might be getting a 360!:hello: So ner :joker: I'm
getting a 360 too, with Smackdown V Raw and whoever wrote that article, Wrestling Games arent mindless, Arrggg, anyways i never knew Wii shortages were that bad i was in Gamestation today and i overheard a woman asking a man when they would get one in and he said he didn't know, and to keep trying, and the woman said "I've been trying every where".

Mark
19-11-2007, 05:11 PM
http://www.wiiforsale.co.uk/

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
ill let you know kiz as soon as we get them back online at work

:hug: and +karma :flowers:

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Mark
http://www.wiiforsale.co.uk/ Thanks for that Mark.:thumbs:

Matt
19-11-2007, 06:00 PM
You could always buy a Wu instead...

http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/22/keepin-it-real-fake-part-xcii-accessories-for-the-nintendo-wu/

...or maybe a Vii...

http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/03/bigger-better-photos-of-the-vii-the-cheaper-crappier-wii/

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Woolworths had some for about 35 minutes but only in the bundles with the games you don't really want for £299.

They have all been sold now

Retroman
19-11-2007, 06:03 PM
This makes me all the more thankful than im not remotely interested in the Wii, lol.

I was going to get a PSP and a new keyboard for Christmas [the musical kind.] but I should be able to afford both by next week...so perhaps I should hunt for a Wii just for the sake of it.

If I find two, i'll send you one ^_^

Sam
19-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I've got one, I got mine on the 23rd December last year, I didnt think I would get it for christmas - but I was so lucky.

I'm sure one will turn up soon.

Captain.Remy
19-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Message original : Retroman
This makes me all the more thankful than Im not remotely interested in the Wii, lol.

Lol same for me ! It looks like a drama for them but that's understandable. I would react the same if they have no more iPodTouch (Matt I spelt it right only for you lol)

Anyway, I guess that all the cars in Marseille won't be all bought for Christmas lol :hugesmile:

~Kizwiz~
19-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Retroman

I was going to get a PSP .

Oohh we have two of those.... they are excellent

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Oohh we have two of those.... they are excellent

But I need a new skin for mine. It has a large crack that has been growing since I managed to drop it on the side of it's case. Luckily it is at the edge of the screen and doesn't stop you playing games on it.

GiRTh
19-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Domestic bliss.:laugh:

Red Moon
19-11-2007, 06:19 PM

Except there is a war going on to make sure we get a Wii before you do.

Callum
19-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I have a Wii, got it in March for my birthday, and I've gotta say, I don't really go on it much. The first two weeks I was always going on it, I couldn't get enough of it.. but like now I don't go on it hardly at all, I have 2 rubbish games so that's one of the main reasons, but when I get some new games then I'm sure to start using it often again. They are great overall though

Matt
22-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Wii stock sells out in 34 minutes at HMV

HMV's flagship Oxford Street store has expressed frustration at not being able to satisfy its customers after explaining that it took a delivery of Wii consoles last week and sold them all in a record 34 minutes.

"Our store on Oxford Street had a delivery last week and it sold out in 34 minutes," said Tim Ellis, HMV's head of games. "That gives you an idea of how many we could actually sell.

"We're selling out so quickly at the moment it's frustrating for all parties concerned and it's the same everywhere. If we weren't getting any stock and everyone else was we'd be crying about it but we seem to be getting our fair share," he said, speaking to GamesIndustry.

Ellis also said that games sales on the Wii are doing well for the store, adding that third-party games are starting to catch up with Nintendo.

"Nintendo games are genuinely good, but I think third-parties are starting to catch up," said Ellis.

"Companies like Sega, with Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Boogie from EA, Cooking Mama, some of the Ubisoft titles like My Word Coach – they aren't selling as well as Brain Training but it all adds up to a healthy market.

"The volumes on the hardware are such that it's now worthwhile for publishers to make the extra effort of working with the Wii."

Source: Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a80378/wii-stock-sells-out-in-34-minutes-at-hmv.html)

dbh-g
22-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I got mine for last christmas. I ordered one in September and in November I got a letter saying that unfortunately I will not be getting one. However, less than a week later I got another letter saying that I will now be getting it and it's on its way!

But, TBH, I dont use it as much as I expected it too. I only really use it for multiplayer games which are fantastic.

~Kizwiz~
23-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Still not got one!!!! :mad:

CassetteFinger
23-11-2007, 09:17 AM
My sis boyfriend got a wii yesturday for christmas and opened it so stupid.

GiRTh
23-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Except there is a war going on to make sure we get a Wii before you do. A workmate has agreed to sell me his for an inflated price. What should I do?

~Kizwiz~
23-11-2007, 12:13 PM
http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/wii-stock.aspx

I am using this site which keeps you updated as a when they come online. But they only seem to be available in bundles and are quite pricey.

~Kizwiz~
23-11-2007, 12:14 PM
A workmate has agreed to sell me his for an inflated price. What should I do?

What sort of price? You might be able to get a new one using the site above for the same price

Matt
26-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Amazon sells 1,400 Wii units in 10 minutes

E-tailer Amazon has revealed that it sold 1,400 Nintendo Wii consoles in just 10 minutes after it received a delivery of the hard-to-find system.

Following last week's news that HMV sold its stock in 34 minutes, the build-up to Christmas has seen orders increase even more, with Amazon the latest firm to see demand far outstrip supply.

Nintendo is now suffering both financially and critically as frustrated gamers struggle to find the hugely popular machine anywhere on the high street.

Such is the demand for the console that a report in trade paper MCV suggests Wii consoles have been changing hands for as much as £300 on eBay, with some high street retailers forcing customers to buy any machines they have left as part of an expensive games bundle.

Source: Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a80604/amazon-sells-1400-wii-units-in-10-minutes.html)

MarkWaldorf
26-11-2007, 04:25 PM
:shocked: Jesus Christ!

~Kizwiz~
26-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Still not got one :mad:

Sunny_01
26-11-2007, 04:45 PM
when you look on the game website the only ones that are in-stock are the ones at £350 as part of a bundle that no-one wants. I have decided to wait until after Christmas to look for one. Kiz if I hear of any on sale up here I will let you know, I am often in Leeds so could bring it down for you.

BigSister
26-11-2007, 06:23 PM
some were back on the system tonight at work so maybe each monday just check you never know. hope you get1 soon though

~Kizwiz~
26-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
some were back on the system tonight at work so maybe each monday just check you never know. hope you get1 soon though

I've just checked the website and there is none left :bawling:

BigSister
26-11-2007, 06:30 PM
awwwww it seems to be on mondays though they seem to come on well thats what its been for the last 2 weeks

Retroman
26-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Both Game and Gamestation at my local town centre have Nintendo Wii's in...

Id have bought one but the games for the Wii just aren't within my tastes, plus I spent £250 on a PSP + games ^_^ and actually can't believe how much it outclasses the nintendo DS.

Analog stick
Access to the internet
Wi-Fi gaming
Music
Photo's
Wallpapers
RSS Channels
All your played/saved games lists
More capable graphics
Better design/appearance [in my opinion, especially in white.]

And the nintendo DS has what? Touch screen? lol >_<
*kicks self for buying a DS before a PSP*

Jack
26-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Retroman
Both Game and Gamestation at my local town centre have Nintendo Wii's in...

Id have bought one but the games for the Wii just aren't within my tastes, plus I spent £250 on a PSP + games ^_^ and actually can't believe how much it outclasses the nintendo DS.

Analog stick
Access to the internet
Wi-Fi gaming
Music
Photo's
Wallpapers
RSS Channels
All your played/saved games lists
More capable graphics
Better design/appearance [in my opinion, especially in white.]

And the nintendo DS has what? Touch screen? lol >_<
*kicks self for buying a DS before a PSP*

I have both a PSP and DS and I can honestly say I prefer the DS (as a games console). The DS doesn't need MP3 and MP4 playback, it just has great games.

~Kizwiz~
26-11-2007, 07:11 PM
We've got both PSP's (x2) and DS's(x3) and they both offer different things. The DS's are great for the kids, very easy to use plus I have always loved Nintendo games (its the child in me). But the PSP's have an amazing amount of game choice and you can also play and store, if your memory is big enough, films.

Nicky.
26-11-2007, 07:17 PM
To find one all you need is a bit of patience..
Go on argos website, check around 7-8ish is your area for stock, reserve online, go and get it next day..
I know 3 peeps who have already got 1 in last 2 weeks from doing that!

or..

put your name down in wollies, game, gamestation, and they'll give you a ring and keep it for you ...

or..

(even easier) EBAY!

thomyorke10
26-11-2007, 07:27 PM
cant wait

Matt
29-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Nintendo denies Wii shortage is a PR stunt

Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime has spoken out against allegations that recent stories regarding shortages of its Nintendo Wii have been designed to increase sales of the console.

Although the firm states that it has been manufacturing 1.8 million consoles per month, demand has reportedly far outstripped supply with the latest story revealing Amazon sold 1,400 machines in just 10 minutes.

Speaking to News.com, Fils-Aime denied the firm is issuing such stories to increase demand: "At this point we are literally trying to catch up with demand.

"There is no secret plan to store Wiis in a warehouse to spur demand.

“The company, after all, is trying to reach out to women and 40 and 50-year olds who aren't avid gamers. They aren't going to sleep outside of a store overnight or visit a retailer five or six times. It is literally a missed opportunity.”

Nintendo claims to have sold 650,000 Wii consoles during the first two weeks of November.

Source: Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a80800/nintendo-denies-wii-shortage-is-a-pr-stunt.html)

GiRTh
29-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I think I may have found one. An electrical store near me reckons they're going to be getting some in next week.

*Fingers Crossed*

BigSister
29-11-2007, 04:42 PM
well if its a pr stunt i will be very annoyed as annoyed customers are really annoying me. If they have any they should put them out

GiRTh
29-11-2007, 04:45 PM
It's only a small shop so I hope they're being honest.

Sarah.
29-11-2007, 04:46 PM
My mom got one yesterday, because my cousin works at Game so he kept one for us :bigsmile: yayy.

GiRTh
29-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
My mom got one yesterday, because my cousin works at Game so he kept one for us :bigsmile: yayy. Dammit:wink:

BigSister
29-11-2007, 05:03 PM
im pretty sure its every monday so on mondays just check the system