PDA

View Full Version : Will for America?

WILDCHILD2K1
13-04-2002, 06:50 PM
I know you all probably see these stories on Anaonova but just curious on your opinions.:spin2:

Do you think Will could make it in America?:conf:

This story is from anaonova:

Will Young bids for stardom in US

Will Young is set to try to become a star in America.

Simon Cowell, who helps look after Will's career, says they are talking about launching him in the US.

Cowell says he thinks Will may have to change his musical focus if he is to crack the American market.

He told the Daily Express: "Will is so unique that he will definitely have longevity. I think he will move from the pop world to singing soul. It's all about having the right songwriters for Will".

Cowell says he is also busy preparing for the next series of Pop Idol.

He said: "We're going to tweak it slightly so that it will be as big a success as the first time round."

Story filed: 07:56 Friday 12th April 2002

I think he will be a major superstar!!!! That voice will rock the US!!!:dazzler::colour::dazzler:

Janette
13-04-2002, 06:54 PM
If they are still planning on doing the show in America, I can't think of a better way to launch Will!

He could perform a couple of his songs and I'm sure the American public will love him as much as we do. I don't think he will have to change his style though, look how famous Harry Connick Jnr is!!!!!!

BigSister
13-04-2002, 06:55 PM
I think he could do good in america

He have to change his style though