supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 05:10 PM

Z
28-11-2007, 05:11 PM
You're having a right rave with your new topics aren't you? :dance:

And no. I think it's a saying invented by someone's bitter ex. :P

Ruth*Star
28-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Nope because just because "you" may have cheated once doesn't mean "you" may cheat again.

supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I sure am lol,im full of em today ha ha
and yeah i agree with you there!

supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 05:15 PM
I hate it becuase me and my boyfriend have a had abit of an on off relationship for the past 3 and a half years and yes i have been cheated on once before but I do trust him now and it gets on my knerves summink rotton when annoying little nosey gimps go 'once a cheat always a cheat'.Its like p.off!

Noel
28-11-2007, 05:20 PM
This topics a bit random, isnt it? lol.
And no.
I believe in the concept that people can change and should be given a second chance and all that.
I think people can learn from their mistakes of cheating the first time and wouldnt do it again.

supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 05:23 PM
i thought it would be interesting Noel lol

Although I dont beleive in the saying I do think there are some people who will just NEVER change.People like Max Branning,so ok I know hes not real but you know the kinda people i mean,they do exist.

~Kizwiz~
28-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Its down to circumstance not the person!!!

Retroman
28-11-2007, 05:29 PM
The majority of the time I agree...

When someone cheats, you know they're of the frame of mind that they don't care enough about the people they're with to stay faithful to them.

Their level of morals isn't high enough basically.

Of course it's possible to cheat once then never cheat again, but I think most people who fall into that category are one's who just never found the chance to cheat again.

Then again, someone could be with someone they really like and cheat on them. Then later be with someone they really love, and not cheat on them.

Or somebody may learn from their mistakes the first time they cheated.

So it depends on the person really...
But I think most of the time, it's important to remember that this question is only important when it implies to someone you're with/been with or maybe even yourself.

If someone has cheated on you and promised never to do it again, and you forgive them...I personally think it's pointless and that if they're capable of cheating on you once then you might as well give up on them.

Even if they didn't cheat again, cheating once is bad enough and nobody should allow themselves to be treated like a doormat just for the sake of not being alone. Too much jealousy and paranoia will follow, making the relationship impossible to maintain forever.

If it's you that's cheating, only you know whether or not you're capable of doing it again...which if you are, you should leave the person you're with if you have any compassion what so ever.

By you I mean people in general, not specifically you Supernoodles =]

Tom4784
28-11-2007, 06:05 PM
I don't think the saying applies, what if the parties involved are drunk, high *insert state of drugs, beer here* or if it was just a mistake. Like Kizwiz said it depends on the circumstances really.

supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 09:37 PM
exactly is depends on the circumstances.Ill admit i have done before but i know i wouldnt again.Im sure lots of people feel like this

Sophii3x
28-11-2007, 10:01 PM
It depends really. Some people can learn if they've stuffed up a good relationship by cheating and others just dont.
Iv'e never cheated and I never will, but Iv'e been cheated on plenty of times.

supernoodles!
28-11-2007, 11:03 PM
men have a worse reputation for cheating then women,do you lot think this is an unfair judgement?

Retroman
30-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
men have a worse reputation for cheating then women,do you lot think this is an unfair judgement?

A few years ago I would have said no...
Nowadays yes.

Just as many girls seem to behave just as badly as boys now.
Sleeping around, cheating, lying, flaunting themselves, using people etc.

Of course not all boys are bad, and neither are all girls, but id say a similar percentage of both of them are bad.

XxShortyxX
30-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I would of said no, but my last boy friend cheated on me, I did forgive and we went back out, but then he cheated again lol, I find it even harder to trust guys now.

Sunny_01
30-11-2007, 02:55 PM
I dont think it is always the case at all.

You could be in a relationship that is on its last legs, you could be hoping that it will survive but then along comes someone who sweeps you off your feet. You might well cheat on your long term partner for this person and still hang onto the familiar for all sorts of reasons.

Also what if the spark has gone out of a relationship yet you still love the person dearly. You could end up sleeping with someone else but still love your partner!

There are a lot of people out there who go through life cheating on one person after another then there are those that do it like Kiz said because of circumstances.

Kate..
30-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure, i think if you've cheated once there's not a lot stopping you to do it again but at the same time i think ppl are very capeable to change..