PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored, so here's something to think about!

peachy
15-04-2002, 06:10 PM
Ok, imagine Endemol called you up last May and asked you if you'd do them a favour and liven things up by going into the house during BB2, for just one day and a night. Which day would you choose and why? You also have the power to vote just one person out? Who would it be? :conf::conf::conf:

I think I would have liked to have gone in on the day Big G announced to the newspapers he'd finished with Helen. It would certainly have saved Paul and Helen all those 'what's Big G thinking now' discussions. On the other hand, I can't help wondering whether my interference would have meant that 'things happened which shouldn't have happened on national TV'!

As for voting one person out, it would have to be Elizabeth. I really couldn't stand her, I think she was manipulative and two-faced to the nth degree, and how much better the last week would have been without her.

Sticks
15-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Some one did get in and fouledthings up really badly :shocked:

We had to send in someone to restore the timeline, which was a close run thing :dance:

We believe they read the previous post. I have had to wait to post this one, otherwise they would not have made their atempt, and the pago paradox would have turned into a grandfather paradox. Or was this a predestination paradox. :conf:

Don't you just hate temporal mechanics :devil:

BTW I have been authorised to say that your mission to Cwmbran was / or will be a total disaster, so I can warn you either not to make it, or at least be careful not to listen to the shifty guy in the Dog and Duck
:xyxwave:

Have a nice day

milly
15-04-2002, 09:59 PM
what do you mean,the last week without her.she should of gone week one,imagine
how much better the other eight weeks would of been.:hugesmile:

milly
15-04-2002, 10:04 PM
sticks have you had a drink:dazzler:

Kaz
15-04-2002, 10:15 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good question, milly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Sticks is being ............. well ............. Sticks!!! :joker:

You'll get used to him, promise! :colour: :spin2: :colour:

milly
15-04-2002, 10:39 PM
i hope so.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Romantic Old Bird
15-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Back to Peachy's question...................

You may be surprised to learn that I think Elizabeth out is a given. Smug, manipulative and just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have gone in in about week 2 to stop them from ganging up on Paul.

I would have gone round to all individually saying what a nice bloke he was, and how much he had said he admired them.

And, how I though it was wonderful that he had done all that work establishing a rest home for retired Mexican masseuses, but that he didn't like to talk about it.

That would have worked!

BigSister
16-04-2002, 02:39 PM
I would have picked Paul and Helens eviction. And I would have picked the person to go out would be Elizabeth instead of those 2

So Elizabeth would have been the evictee

Kaz
16-04-2002, 03:12 PM
Stonking question, peachy! :dazzler:

I think I would have picked the night when an allegedly drunk Elizabeth took great delight in telling Helen about her conversation with Paul when he made the 60/40 comment. :mad:

I would have used the opportunity to tell Helen how Paul really felt, as he had already made his feelings known on BBLB and during his stint on Virgin Radio. I think deep down Helen already knew how Paul felt, but Elizabeth's spiteful comments did hurt her at the time, and I would have liked to have been able to put her mind at rest. :love:

As to the one person I would vote out ........... can't you guess from the above? :laugh:

kaphc
16-04-2002, 08:41 PM
Hmmmm, I would have chosen to vote Dean out. Probably not a popular choice I know, but I think he ended up voted for Paul too many times and if he or Elizabeth had gone out Paul would have done much better overall.

:thumbs::thumbs:

As to which day and night I would have gone in ..... I would have liked to be there in the early days to suss everyone out and see if my opinion of them on TV was the same as my opinion of them in real life. So I think I would have chosen to go in the week after Josh arrived (so that Penny and Stuart had gone and all the rows had finished).

If I had to choose a day that week, I'd say the evening that they talked about their proudest moment and then the next day when Josh failed the dance task - and I would tell them all what failed them!! :dance:

Nice question peachy!