PDA

View Full Version : Heat magazine today 16.4.02

Romantic Old Bird
16-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Quite a bit of non P&H Big brother stuff in here today. I bought it hoping to see a mention of the Barnet babe's birthday, but no such luck.

For the rest there is:

Mention of a kind donation of £2500 to Crusaid without a bid by the BB table.

Picture of Bubble, Josh and Dean all spruced up and looking silly. Apparently they came in to the buliding at the back and missed the paparazzi, so walked out and came in again at the front

Picture of Brian and Tess Daly with a caption about how he once wet himself when he was drunk

Picture of Narinder also at Crusaid
A screen grab of Brian on Cat's last sm:TV

Dean's Ditty in Details
Info about the world cup song that we've had before, but a teeny picture of Dean and Bubble dressed up in two different daft poses in England strip, probably the cover of the cd I imagine

Brian and Narinder 'spotted' having their nails done in in House of Fraser

The Life of Brian of course

'They're not together but they should be'
Brian and Stephen Gately

Sounds a lot, but it's not that exciting really

kaphc
16-04-2002, 08:13 PM
Yeah, where were P&H??

The photo of Narinder at the Crusaid evening was not a very flattering one ...! :flower:

Feefs
18-04-2002, 05:17 PM
I thought they chose a pretty unflattering photo of Naz too. I'm sure they could have used a better one if they had wanted.

I'm also disappointed at the lack of P&H coverage, but if they aren't turning up to events like the Crusaid Auction, or other showbiz bashes, then there isn't much they can say about them. We still love him, but even we have to admit that going back to work, even in the sexy world of car design isn't exactly showbiz, and viewers of Lorraine and readers of heat are probably different parts of the market, so it's really P&H's 'fault' they don't get mentioned.

I must admit to being concerned that Helen is boxing herself in to a specific market by only doing Lorraine and not nurturing her many other fans, but I suppose if she's happy .... She's doing what she loves and avoiding some of the media intrusion.
:flower:

Doesn't Dermot have lovely legs? :love:

Janette
18-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Poor Naz, I thing she just takes bad pictures! :bawling:

BigSister
19-04-2002, 02:49 PM
I got this too

I think there should have been some pics of Paul and Helen in :shocked:

And did any1 see that pic of Will on Super Sunday:spin:

kaphc
20-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Yeah I saw it! I thought it was quite funny as I thought (naively) that all the people on Super Sunday were real football fans at real matches!!

:hugesmile::hugesmile:

Digitally Tuned
21-05-2002, 06:12 AM
interesting issue! :dance:

splodge0
12-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Who was that guy from Heat mag! Will I be going out to buy a copy..........?:colour: