PDA

View Full Version : Big Bro’s city hunt for housemates

Red Moon
14-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Big Bro’s city hunt for housematesBIG Brother is back and is looking for new housemates in Glasgow.

Producers will audition for potential stars for the 9th series of the show in the city next month.

They are looking for anyone would could bring something extra special to the famous house next summer.

A spokesman for the Channel 4 show said: "Big Brother will be looking for the people who stand out from the masses."

Many Scots have made it into the house. Glasgow restaurateur Federico Martone, Glasgow University student Shell Jubin and air steward Jason Cowan from Hamilton took part in the early days.

Last year gay Muslim Shabaz Chauhdry walked out after five days.

The most recent Scottish housemate was Ayr store manager David Parnaby - who was evicted after just a week.

Ex-Glasgow MP George Galloway also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother.

That series was axed after the racism row surrounding the treatment of Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty by housemates Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara.

The auditions will be held on the weekend of January 5 and 6 at the SECC.

Callbacks will take place on January 7.

Ex-housemate Anthony Hutton will give the crowd tips on how to make it into the house.

You must be over 18 to audition and photo ID will be required. Doors open at 8.30am.
Source: Glasgow Evening Times (http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1904952.0.big_bros_city_hunt_for_house mates.php)

cujo-man
14-12-2007, 08:10 PM
I hate when they put Scottish people in to be honest. I mean, I want to support them, but then at the same time they always end up being huge embarassments to the smartest country in Britain - I'm mean they always end up giving us the bloody *******!

Jackie
14-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Im looking forward to next years BB.Will have to wait and see if they choose a scottish housemate.

andybigbro
14-12-2007, 08:38 PM
I hope they are some entertaining people from sctoland in the auditions

Redderst
14-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Wait min shbaz even though he was werid he was good to watch. David was a bore but scottich peapole are not bad mate. i dont know any but they have been more english pepole in bb so that proves thye are more english freaks than they are scotish.

Red Moon
14-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by cujo-man
I hate when they put Scottish people in to be honest. I mean, I want to support them, but then at the same time they always end up being huge embarassments to the smartest country in Britain - I'm mean they always end up giving us the bl***y *******!

Didn't know Nikki Grahame was Scotish!