PDA

View Full Version : Fight night

Redderst
16-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Who would like to se another fight night in bb9. They where so clos to one in bb8 with charile and billy but becuse bb was playing it safe for bb8 they put them in the happy room. Who would like to se another one and does anyboady think if bb didnt put them in the happoy room they would have been a bb8 fight night

Matt
16-12-2007, 11:26 PM
With Charley in the house, every night was a fight night.

As for "would I like to see them or not", no. I'm sure the producers have other ways to entertain us without setting up fights.

Captain.Remy
17-12-2007, 05:13 AM
No I think once is good, that night was legendary.

Stu
17-12-2007, 07:01 AM
I want to watch BB9. Not BB5.

Redmond
17-12-2007, 02:49 PM
No not really, that would make me a bit of an arsehole to say "ooh I hope they all start fighting", plus it would seem manufactured now where as in BB5 the housemates really didn't get along and although persauded on by BB it still would've arose naturally anyway given the circumstances.

If it happened naturally then it could provide good entertainment but I don't want to see BB purposely trying to fit together another a fight night just for the sake it. I loved BB5 but BB9 needs to be its own series, it needs to create its own twist and format like nothing we've ever seen in any previous series.

Spike
17-12-2007, 03:28 PM
BB5 fight night was the best night of Big Brother ever. If there was a fight night on BB9 it would never be as good as the one on BB5.

I don't want BB9 to be like BB5 or any other series and have similar situations to the previous series. I want BB9 to be new, fresh, original and brilliant.

MarkWaldorf
17-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Nah, if there is then people will just compare the two. Fight Night was one of the things that made BB5 so popular, as well as the housemates.

:)tom:)
17-12-2007, 03:35 PM
as much as i LOVED fight night i wouldnt want it to be ruined by some petti version that will be worse.