PDA

View Full Version : someone i know who is auditioning

DrPepper
17-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Well, at school a supply teacher is auditioning for big brother on 20th January in Newcastle (even though she is from Manchester, like me) so i asked her why is she doing it and she said because she want's to get reckognized for her salsa dancing. And she knows what she is going to say in the audition.

Redmond
17-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Did you tell her anything that us fans want to see if she does make it through? You should tell her to play the game a bit more and try to manipulate housemates, but if so make sure she tells the viewing public that she is doing this in the Diary Room in a sweet and charming way, otherwise she would get hated...i.e Sezer. But if you do it with charm you get a big fanbase..i.e Victor.

Redderst
17-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah make her play the game BB9 needs that. Now i understand what you mean redmond. You, like me, dont want it back to basics but you want everyone to play a game instead of looking what after big borther ie the fame.

GiRTh
17-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I might audition. My voice isn't any good, but if I think I'll make up some sob story I'll be in the final twelve.

Matt
17-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
I might audition. My voice isn't any good, but if I think I'll make up some sob story I'll be in the final twelve.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Redderst
17-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah you just keep saying that mate

Redmond
17-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Redderst
Yeah make her play the game BB9 needs that. Now i understand what you mean redmond. You, like me, dont want it back to basics but you want everyone to play a game instead of looking what after big borther ie the fame.

Exactly, glad we are now on the same wave length. :spin2:

I don't want back to basics but I also don't want the fame hungry housemates, I want something totally different and I think making the theme of BB9 "Year of the Game Players" would be really interesting if the producers market it that way and pick housemates that are willing to play that way then I don't see how it could fail.

Redderst
17-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah becuse if all the hms where like billy it would be good to watch even thoguth billy was a prat it was good to see someone play a game. Can you email chanel 4 to tell them lol

Redderst
17-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Or they could get hms who are not there to get fame or the prize. hms who are just there to party have sex and get drunk. half of bb5 where like that and it was good. What made bb5 is that all the hms where there for diffreent reason. Nadia was there to get acepted. jason and vic where playing a game. Marco and shell and emma where there for the crack. Then there vennesa who was there for fame so it was brill series. do that for bb9

DrPepper
17-12-2007, 07:26 PM
I told her not to slag anyone off so she can make it to the final i.e Glyn, Samanda, Brian. And, one thing i know she is saying in her audition is(and i quote),

''if there are any pretty girls i am going to hate them because they will get all the good looking guys and i will be left with the ugly ones''.

Sam!
17-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Wow she sounds great :rolleyes:

Redmond
18-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh, disappointing, I don't want housemates playing it safe or going in there to hook up with each other, seen it all before.