PDA

View Full Version : "the house of sin" big brother 5 house layout revealed

mcginn
21-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Hi, In the News of the world today theres a news about the new layout of the big brother 5 house. My brother just took the paper so i cant copy it out but heres some points for what it said.

The chickens have been replaced by a mug baths, and the swimming pool has gone and been replaced with a hot tub. Theres also going to be one big mixed bedroom where all the housemates will sleep. There also going to be 1 small bedroom with 1 d,bed where 2 house mates can spend the night together alone and the doors open to the bb house on friday the 28th May.

There is a digram of the new layout in the papers .

Amy
21-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks for that Sam :thumbs: No chickens but Mud Baths :shocked: I can't wait to see the paper so I can take a look at what it's like :spin2:
Anyone got the paper and can scan it????

I'm really excited now :dance::colour::dance:

James
21-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Great, thanks for that mcginn. :thumbs: I'll go out and get the paper now I think.

I was never a great fan of the swimming pool in the last two series, but no chickens? :conf:

:hugesmile:

Di2001
21-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Oh, James, you will scan any pics won't you? Pretty please!!

:laugh:

Thunderor
21-03-2004, 12:27 PM
There are a few more details about this on the JT Forum .... here. (http://www.jtforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&PN=1)

Di2001
21-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Save yourself a trip out James!!

I found a link on another forum.

Here's what we can maybe expect. Sorry it's not very good quality!

Di2001
21-03-2004, 12:33 PM
The quality is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. :laugh:

Amy
21-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Excellent :thumbs: Thanks Di! Looks like this BB house will cause a bit of a stir :shocked:

BusyBee
22-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Well it certainly doesnt look as if BB is going to be boring this year.

Though are we going to get the usual "we dont want the housemates to have sex" this year even though they are providing a private bedroom and not enough single beds!!!!

Should be some action in the mud baths especially if there is alcohol around. Must admit personally prefer the hot tub to the swimming they have had

Princess Pink Pants
27-03-2004, 06:13 PM
28th of may will be a good day then, beginning of BB and the LAST EVER episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Cant wait! :hello:

LEE
28-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I agree that the last episode of Friends is something to celebrate as well, but probably for completely different reasons to you lol

sweetlittlesara
28-03-2004, 02:51 PM
How on earth can they now say that they dont want the housemates to have sex on tv, it seems that they have now made it even more obvious that they do than in any of the previous years??

I have a feeling that this years Big Brother is not going to be that good and full of "in your face" characters, whom the producers think will have sex in the house. Ive said it once I say it a million time, BRING BACK BB2!!!

28th May :shocked::shocked::shocked: my exams will have started by then, I will be half dreading half being excited by that date!

James
28-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Don't forget that the source for the story was the News of the World. The tabloids report on Big Brother in the exact same way every year.

I mean there was a story in the Daily Star today that said the producers have already picked a prostitute for this year's show! :rolleyes:

And the tabloids said that the Den in BB2 was meant to be there for the same reason.

Admittedly, it didn't have a double-bed in it...

BusyBee
29-03-2004, 04:01 PM
I have a feeling that this years Big Brother is not going to be that good and full of "in your face" characters, whom the producers think will have sex in the house. Ive said it once I say it a million time, BRING BACK BB2!!!

Yes please Sara, if only that I can record all the 'important' bits that I missed first time round.