PDA

View Full Version : Big brother 9 housemates

Redderst
19-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Ok i think the big borther 9 housemates wont argue or have mutch fun atoll. This is why. They will think that if they argue or to anything exsteame they will be hatied by you lot (whitch to a point its true becuse you cant please any of you)

who agrees

Noel
19-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Well some people don't care if they are hated or not and it's easy to forget about the public, so that may not be necessarily true. But, there will always be the people who care too much about the pulic's opinion.

Stu
19-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Redderst
you cant please any of you

I can think of a few ways...

Matt
19-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Ok i think the big borther 9 housemates wont argue or have mutch fun atoll. This is why. They will think that if they argue or to anything exsteame they will be hatied by you lot (whitch to a point its true becuse you cant please any of you)

who agrees

How nice of you.

I am going to point out that TiBB isn't reprasentative of the whole of the Big Brother-watching public.

Redderst
19-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Go away matt. What you going to complain like a little girl again to guys in charge. Anyway big borther is in the dumps now becuse of people like you matt who hate all the pepole entertaning

Tom4784
19-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Eh Ey let's not get personal here guys ok?

I think we'll have a mix of housemates as usual most people forget about the cameras over time.

Stu
19-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Go away matt. What you going to complain like a little girl again

And what is it your doing? Playing Jenga?

Matt
19-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Go away matt. What you going to complain like a little girl again to guys in charge. Anyway big borther is in the dumps now becuse of people like you matt who hate all the pepole entertaning

I don't hate all the 'entertaining' people. I was a fan of Makosi in BB6, I liked Nikki in BB7 (until she was evicted the first time) and I liked Charley in BB8 until about the third week when the constant arguments got BORING.

If the public found people like Charley entertaining, why do they vote them out?

At the end of the day, it depends what you consider to be entertaining: daily arguments for six/seven/eight/nine weeks on end are NOT my idea of entertainment.

Matt
19-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Stu
you cant please any of you

I can think of a few ways...

PMSL Stu :laugh:

Billy
19-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Matt

I don't hate all the 'entertaining' people. I was a fan of Makosi in BB6, I liked Nikki in BB7 (until she was evicted the first time) and I liked Charley in BB8 until about the third week when the constant arguments got BORING.

If the public found people like Charley entertaining, why do they vote them out?

At the end of the day, it depends what you consider to be entertaining: daily arguments for six/seven/eight/nine weeks on end are NOT my idea of entertainment.

They vote them out cos they dont like them. Doesnt mean they dont findentertaining

Matt
19-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Billy

They vote them out cos they dont like them. Doesnt mean they dont findentertaining

Intresting point of view.

Though Makosi came third in BB6 and she wasn't exactly the most liked person? (I'm not sure, wasn't online during BB6 hehe)

Stu
19-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Matt

And thus unintentionaly make the show less entertaining in the long run. The public essentially sabotage the show every year.

Billy
19-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Thats because she wasnt up for eviction, if it wasnt for the twist that booted Vanessa, she' have went then cos she got like 46 percentof teh vote, and Vanessa only got 21

Matt
19-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Thats because she wasnt up for eviction, if it wasnt for the twist that booted Vanessa, she' have went then cos she got like 46 percentof teh vote, and Vanessa only got 21

Ohhh I remember that... that was my favourite BB6 eviction :laugh:

I agree though, I hate the way the public vote out entertaining characters... though in some cases (well, Charley's) I think it was necessary :laugh:

Joelston
19-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Makosi came third because it was a POSITIVE vote in the final

The week Vanessa went, Makosi got the higher percentage of votes to be EVICTED from the house

people are inclined to vote for big characters, whether it be to save or evict them.

Sam!
19-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeh but its always a postive vote in the final.

Redmond
19-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Do you think it would work well if the housemates were the ones that voted to evict each other up until the final week when the public gets to decide? The viewers could get to vote on other things instead, like who they want to give a luxury prize to etc.

The producers would never have the balls to do that though because of two reasons, 1. the fear of trying anything new, 2. the loss of money from public votes.