PDA

View Full Version : New Format - BB Pressents The Acting Club

BBMadFan4Eva
21-12-2007, 06:00 PM
So, I have been thinking this for many years, and now the right time has come up. Its an idea for a new format in BB. BB Presents The Acting Club... Instead of no granteed claim to fame, there now is an ultimate goal of all housemates.

Take out the equation of twists and turns as Big Brother becomes a golden ticket to fame. At the end, the winner picks a theme Drama, Comedy or Soap andthey get a part in one.

So whilst in the house all tasks are related to acting, and the house is bigger. And one extra room is added, The Practice Room. There are 14 housemates who want a shot at fame, and they think BB is just gonna give it to them on a plate. However lets say at the first eviction there are new housemates, and they just want the experience of a lifetime. But will these new housemates have the power to win the battle and claim fame when they didn't want it...

With just 12 weeks starting on lets say 6th June 2008, it mght prove to be a brand new idea. Let the battle begin...

Please say if its good or bad, but don't go to far on bad comments :sad:, it was just a thought. Also BB10 doesn't have to be about acting the next year, it could be music or fashion and so on... And feel free to add ideas...

BBMadFan4Eva
21-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Please please please reply,
I'm new and would love some feedback.
Thanks...

Billy
21-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Calm down lmao

I think itsan ok idea, dont think itd happen though

Matt
21-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm not too keen on it personally.

BBMadFan4Eva
21-12-2007, 06:13 PM
It was just a thought, I didn't think it's be good:conf2:

Spike
21-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't really like the idea but an acting week could be used in BB9 and housemates have to do tasks and secret missions related to acting.

Conor
21-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Whay not just watch the X factor or Josheph? Its exactly the same aim minus a house and eye.

Im not too sure I'd enjoy a BB10 with the same slightly altered format either.